How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

Its very easy to calculate both currencies at one same time. Go to google and search. Example : bitcoin to ethereum price converter or calculator there you see many tools about your question.

the best way to know it is the google there is the BTC to USD converter or you can convert it into your country's currency too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not any idea regarding this am sorry  I haven't felt any kind of need by doing it so I don't have any idea about it plz tell me

You know there are most various ways or

Software for calculating price of one currency to another, so the best and simple way is to search on Google site then you will get idea about it, I hope you 

Could understand easily..then Like me.

The Google is the simplest way to know any currency value against another currency this is how i do. hope it help 

On 17.02.2020 at 12:47, Project316 said:

Use the Google search box to calculate other currencies and currencies. Suppose you want to see the price of btc to eth. So I search (0.5 btc to eth). By searching like this, you get the currency price. In fact, I calculate currency like this process.

It is especially easy in case you check out the value in every other cash at that factor you appoint trade and utilize the choice replacing at that factor you recognize nearly the value or esteem of coins in different cash form.

For calculate the price of token by bitcoin is the volume of trading in pair of we have the high volume the price will up but if the volume is low I think the will go down 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

When I need to calculate any money I always use google google is the best and updated version so I suggest you to use google 

Dear friend

This is vary easy work. If you know every coin ret you can calculate easyly.others you take use  Google many translate calculator, Google can help you

Thanks

Yes, you can easily go to Google and type the currency you are converting to the currency you want to convert it to. Example BTC to ETH and a text box will appear for you to input any currency. Either BTC or ETH. 

For calculating currency of another my suggestion will be to establish a currency rate with the index currency and the rrquired currency that is stable. You can take monthly currency during the last year and have an average. It would be a easiest way.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Bitcoin fluctuate allot yesterday it was $9,500 and today it is now $9,700 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. You can not predict the market

On 21.01.2020 at 09:24, Bijoy970 said:

I also searching for this kind of calculation software. But I haven't find any application like this. If anybody know about it please tell me about it.

Hello..i have no idea about my earning..how i can know how many satoshi i have.?also..i searched on google about apps can help me to count my earnings

IF YOU WANT TO CALCULATE THIS SO YOU HAVE TO  calculate an exchange rate by dividing the amount of the currency you start with by the amount of the foreign currency you'll get back. For example, if you have $100 and you get €80 back, your exchange rate would be 100 divided by 80, or 1.25 Euros per dollar.....................................................................................😊

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

True, the price of bitcoin is indeed difficult to predict. You can calculate the exchange between crypto currencies on Google. The method is very easy. Suppose you want to exchange BTC for ETH. You simply search on google "BTC to ETH", this is very easy.

Not need any software for check bitcoin price just search in google btc to usd rate google give accurate price personally I using google for check price any currency.

Just search for the currency conversion to be converted online and you will find an answer to your question and you will not need applications or tools, it is very easy.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think it is very hard to determine the price of every currency because the price of every currency are extremely volatile, it could rise up to the highest price of it and it could go down to the lowest price of it anytime. We just need to observe it if we want to know the price of certain currency that we wanted. 

There are many different ways, and the easiest way is to search on Google using the word "Formation", and a search result will appear for you that you can choose any two currencies and know their price against any other currency.

hello dear. if we know about the current currency conditions of some country we can easily calculate the price of one currency against other by comparing them and calculate them. as well as we have many softwares updates to know the currency price.

There are various apps and software present on play store. If you search on google that how can i calculate the currency then you see that there are many apps from which you can calculate the currency of any country.

You can choose any two currencies and find their prices better than any other currency. There are several different ways and the easiest way is to search Google using the word "structure" and a search result will appear for you

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

I didn't use any app for this purpose and I really recommended you to bring this calculation in to your knowledge. That is long way but you have to do it by yourself apps and softwares won't satisfy you.