How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

Well, you have two solutions in my opinion .. The first is to use the Yobit platform in the table on the side of the screen. You can choose the Bitcoin, for example from the top of the bar and from the table below you can choose the currency to be compared with it .. Or you can use a cryptocurrency wallet such as Payeer that contains a cryptocurrency calculator .. And it is enough to choose the two currencies and then write the value .. But I am not sure if it contains all the currencies you want .. Good luck finding your ideal choice.

If you want to calculate the price of one currency from one currency to another, you can use different software, but in this case it would be best if you want to convert a currency into a currency by going to google search then the price of currency will go straight to google

There are many websites that offer this service that you can search on the web
In addition, Google contains a currency calculator, all you have to do is type the name of the digital currency against the other and you will get your result at the top of the search results.
You can use the apps, which is my preferred method for their ease and speed of access.

There are many ways to calculate one currency againest another currency you can also calculate a currency value in google surch but they are always different because of the rise and fall in prices so you can find it different when you surch but its a easy way to do.

Indeed, you can without much of a stretch go to Google and type the money you are changing over to the cash you need to change it over to. Model BTC to ETH and a book box will show up for you to enter any money. Either BTC or ETH.

Yes thats true. Different website takes the prices from different sources. As we know CMC is owned by binance now. So may be they follow binance market. And coingecko uses other sources. So it is a must to have differences between them. There are many websites to calculate Cryptocurrency. But the most trusted ones are coingecko and coinmarketcap (CMC).

It is true that there is a difference in the price of cryptocurrencies in different sites and exchanges, and the price cannot be determined precisely. For me, I prefer to search the Google search engine by typing the two currencies, for example btc to usd, and it will appear to you.

Dear friend, there are a lot of Bitcoin calculators and other cryptocurrencies, but I prefer Google Calculator because it is easy and simple and contains an account of all tangible and paper currencies, so I prefer them and the price of currencies speaks every second according to the volume of currency circulation Thank you

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠-١١-٢٨-١٠-١٧-٥٠.png

• +3 1

Comparing prices for cryptocurrencies and currencies has become easier over the years,  all that is needed is just to download currency converters from your mobile store and you are good to go.

The economy of the countries differs and it is expected that the value and strength of the currencies would differ from one another.

I casually search in Google but sometimes for the cryptocurrencies I use marketplace. but i feel that google is very constant than several other applications. 

Edited by abi001
  • +1 1

For the beginner's we can calculate oh currency when we have deeper knowledge of the currencies not even with applications or asking Google's

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

There are various tools to find the prices of the cryptocurrency coins. But i suggest you to use google that it is best to find the price of currencies in different forms. As it is updated and reliable.

• +1 1

You can calculate all your crypto currencies by using Google. Because google provide us the exact rate of all currencies. You can also compare the rate of one currency with an other currency on Google. I also use google to calculate the rate of currencies.

You just have to enter the trade of the exchange you are using and search in google for the converter of the currency you are looking for and it will give you the price or the estimated fraction of the currency you are looking for 

• +1 1

We can use different software and different collection method according to math and finace. But work on software so easy today we can check price change different curreny on single page. We can check price according to our currency. What amount will be our payment. So technically make our work to easy. 

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:06 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

You can actually calculate the price of coins from Google , there you can fine price calculator. You can actually covert your coins in your native currency. I often use Google. And here you can calculate your earnings by multiplying the total coins you have with the value of your coin in BTC and again multiplying it with bitcoin price. 

• +2 1

Yes all trading prices always differ according to place. As in Binance and Coinmarketcap, they are very different, the differences occur because the data they get are different from each other. Then is there a way that we can calculate on our own, I think it's very difficult and I don't understand how.

There are many programs or websites about what you say on the Internet, so you can do so thanks to these programs and these websites if you want to calculate which currency.

It's so simple you can use gogle converter for converting your desired currency. There are a lot of softwares and apps for currency converter but i prefer ypu to use goggle converter as its unoversal and other sites have some problems about rates. 

There are applications to calculate the price of Bitcoin against other currencies or against usdt

But for me, I don't use it

I know the price of Bitcoin against the rest of the currencies through the YOBIT platform, which also offers this feature, in the trading tables

• +2 1

You can easily do this using coinmarkepcap, all you need to do is change the value representation of the coin, if you want to know the price of Ethereum to bitcoin, coinmarketcap can allow to do that easily by changing usd to bitcoin and you will get Ethereum worth in bitcoin

There are many platforms that provide us with this tool for free. I use coingecko which is a very intuitive and easy to use website. There you can see all the currencies that are pairs and the price of the same.

• +1 1

Fixed Exchange Rates. Currency prices can be determined in two main ways: a floating rate or a fixed rate. A floating rate is determined by the open market through supply and demand on global currency markets. Therefore, if the demand for the currency is high, the value will increase.

• +1 1
  • +2 1