Losing private keys: - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Majd103

Losing private keys:

On 11/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

For the security reasons the record for private keys of the users are not provided to anyone on any cost but this feature also makes a lot of users lose their cryptocurrency due to private keys being lost.

But when people are loosing their private keys while their wallets have balances and no one can access them again, that's means the circulating supply of coin is decreased. 

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 10:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in

@Majd103 losing of the private keys is also the major reason behind decrease in the circulating supply of the bitcoins because the bitcoins that are stored in the wallet whose private key is lost can never be circulated again in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello dear friend yes we losing your private keys at this forum .I think that it means that you lost all of your coins on the wallet .and this is a fatal and irreparable mistake at the cryptotalk forum . I think that private key is very important for this forum to earn money .we will earn alot of money at this site to get the good knowledge about cryptotalk .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, basically! Of course we are losing your private keys in this forum. This means you have lost all your coins in the wallet. And this is a fatal and irreparable mistake in the cryptocurrency forum.  Yes, basically!  Of course, I think the private key is very important for making money in this forum ...

unfortunately I experienced this situation, it was a portfolio that contained the majority of tokens that I had claimed in campaigns during 2017 and 2018 that would currently be equivalent to approximately $ 350, it is a considerably high loss within the world of cryptocurrencies especially when it comes to a small investor like me this happened due to my old phone having a failure and not turning back on.

so I recommend keeping the private keys in the cloud I use Apple cloud, which allows me to open my wallet on basically any device at any time

• +2 1

Of course, losing the private key means losing your coins forever. The first golden rule for me is your private keys = your currencies, and therefore you should not lose the private keys or share them with anyone, no matter what, you must save them well and not store them on electronic media, but rather write them on a white paper.

• +1 1

Sadly if you lose your private key you will lose all your money because you will never be able to access your wallet again since it is the only way you can open your wallet and there is no way to recover it for that reason I keep my private key in  many places since I do not easily lose my private key.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you are the person who often forgets the things you should go for online wallets instead of some other wallets which will be recoverable  in future.

• +3 1

If you lose your private keys, you will completely lose the assets stored there, so it is recommended to keep your private keys in a safe place. 

• +1 1

In term of private key wallet this is an important aspect that suppose to be taking care with full responsibility that will prevent it from lost, it adviceable to keep them safe in a place where it can be easily trace and finally avoid sharing of personal information with people.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

Yeah its the most hardest and the most worst moment on crypto world when we lose our private key of our cryptocurrency wallets that we hold our coin our moneys, that's why they tells us to put our privet key on safe area.

Yes private keys are very important and necessary for our security and privacy and also to manage our funds. If we lose our private keys then this will proof a huge lose for anyone.

• +3 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:08 PM, Majd103 said:

It is considered a fatal flaw in the cryptocurrency market where it becomes impossible to access your portfolio neither you nor the project that you invested in.

Yes, in the case of cryptocurrencies, the transactions are signed with the private key, proving your ownership of the funds you want to transfer. The public key, meanwhile, is used to receive funds. If you lose your private key you will be losing access to your assets...

On 5/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, MCSGlegend said:

some people think that if they send someone their private key, then another person will send them cryptocurrency through this key, this is also a fatal error. 

Right as the private key is not something you can send to everyone because the data sending and receiving can be done via the Public key not private key. Private can be only used for matching the data.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Anyone who has been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a short time knows that private keys are very important since it is their funds and those private keys are lost, consider all your shouted coins as lost because it will be impossible to recover them A big greeting to the entire community u good luck to all

• +1 1

The loss of the keys to the wallets during which we store our money is extremely sad, and it can't be accessed, so it's good to form copies of them and keep them during a safe place that nobody can access and use them only within the necessary case.

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum,if want to reading your topic and take a knowledge and then after I comment in this topic, good luck.

The private key is very important thing for every crypto wallet. If you  lose private key you  will lose all coin of your wallet. We should more carefull about private key. 

The private keys are the most important aspect of your crypto fund. If you loose it then you have lost everything. So one must be very careful. Share your private key with someone who you trust. So even if you loose it your fund is still recoverable.

Losing private keys comes as as a result of being carless mostly. Your private key is meant to be written down in different places to avoid loss or losing it. Your private key should not be kept digital

Crypto currency is a very expensive currency.  So we need to choose a good wallet to store crypto currency.  And we need to save the private key.  If we can't save our private keys, we'll lose our money.  However, if you use Coinbase Wallet, you can recover the password and get your account back.

Losing the secret keys for a specific wallet or platform is the biggest negative point in the crypto space.
Losing the secret keys makes the cryptocurrencies inside the wallet stay inside it forever, thus losing them from trading between the rest of the crypto.

• +3 1

It will be gross mistake to lose private keys. You should always securely keep your wallet private keys friends because you can't access your crypto without it. Crypto lost without taking control to your private keys to reopen your wallet. 

Losing private is the same thing as losing your money... That's why they warned us to write it down and hide it somewhere safe. No way to recover it once lost.