Losing private keys: - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Majd103

Losing private keys:

Losing the wallet's secret keys is one of the most annoying things in the crypto world,
Crypto will be lost inside the wallet and lose their value,
As it happened with the young German who forgot the secret number for his wallet, which contains a large number of Bitcoin, approximately $ 290 million,
He lost the entire amount.

• +2 1

In order not to loose your private key just try to write it down on a hard copy and try to make sure it is kept save and secure because when lost it may lead you to lose of your account and any other benefits in the platform

• +2 1

Always, my friend, create your private keys in a strong way to prevent penetration, and also keep them in a safe place far from fraudsters who steal money. I wish everyone good luck here, away from disappointments and losses.

• +2 1

I don't think this should happen, losing your private key is tantamount to losing assets. If you lose your wallet private key, you will no longer be able to access your cryptocurrency and it will be lost. However, if you store it on an exchange then contact the relevant party, namely the exchange you are using.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is an important aspect in the term of personal key wallet that seems to take care of the whole responsibility that will prevent it from damage.That's why we need to keep our written passwords secure somewhere, so that we don't have to regret it later, since we don't have to do anything if we forget them.

Yes mate losing your private key is just like giving the key of your heaven to another because that where your money lies that where your hard work is so I will advice you not save your private key where people can gain access to it..

• +2 1

Private key is really important. Without this you can't recover your coin. It is the only way . If you lose it then you can loss everything. There is no other way. So be careful. Save the key in somewhere safe place. Otherwise you regret it.

• +1 1

I would say that your credit card information belongs to someone else, how bad it is to lose your personal keys.  Because it is the key to securing your balance, funds or money and the word comes from someone else.  And you should have known better to take better care of your belongings as a personal key. Anyone will not be able to access this accumulated money and it will be stuck forever.  Therefore, we must keep our information and personal keys safe so that we do not lose that money.

• +2 1

In a nutshell losing your privates keys 'is as good as losing your Investments and that is why it is important so have a backup in a secure place in case of lost

• +2 1

@Irum shahzadi @abd1992

The private key are something that must be kept at all cost, because once you lose Access to your account, you can not access it until you obtain the private keys, it's not a shameful thing but can make you lose all your savings

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/19/2021 at 12:12 PM, Momoe said:

My dear friend, this thing is considered safer than others. I think that anyone who deals with encryption should keep his private keys well to avoid losing the currencies he obtained. Thank you.

That's coming back to the reason we need to sensitize newbies to be very careful and always keep their private keys more safe because once they lose them their account will be a goner since it's the only way to access the wallets if there is lost in access, because I notice some people will just write the private key just to get the first access to the wallets and won't keep it for later use. So we should rather be ready to Sensitize newbies on how to tread the cryptocurrency world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend I want to tell you that if you lose your private key if you lose the security of your wallet you can lose your money and you cannot do anything so I want to suggest you that you should to set the high security of your wallet and protect your account from the scam

• +4 1

Indeed, it is a big problem when you lose the keys to your wallet, in this case you will lose your money.
Why not try keeping your keys and passwords in a safe place. Try to write your passwords on a piece of paper and keep them in a safe place where you can enter them again on any device in case you forgot the password or if your device is stolen.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 5:56 AM, Migo said:

Private keys are the most important in any wallet, if you lost your keys then you can say goodbye to your coins, because it is impossible to recover them, there is no way to do that, so keep you private key in somewhere safe and easy to find, to avoid hacking and forgetting too

Thanks brother for making a great awareness in the minds of people it is really a great helpful for members to get more aware about the private key and we need to write down all the password and also try to make a recovery procedure or else there is a great chance of losing all of your money.

This is one of the worst things that could happen to you as a crypto member, because without the private keys you can never gain access to your wallet that simply means that all your crypto savings are gone, and you can not be able to get them nor make use of them. Is a lost and a huge one.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:10 PM, Peyper said:

If your friend loses his private keys or his seed is the worst thing you can do because without that you can never recover the funds you had in your wallet, so it is necessary to keep your keys well, I generally recommend writing them on a paper and keep it in a safe place away from moisture.

You are right but not all, you can remember the private key or the seed phrase but forget the passphrase, also the person will not be able to spend the coins on the wallet. The three are very important. 

Hey guys. Can anyone told me about private keys. I Don't have any idea about this.  From mjad post i see about the private keys. But i don't have any knowledge about that. Even i don't listen that before so if anyone describe about this. This gonna be very helpful for me.      

You are right my friend, losing private key is also losing the account and money that is kept into wallet. That's why it is more important to place the private key in secure place such as save in documents file in computer. I haven't faced to lost my private key because I have been keeping it in secure place since I have found information about it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am agree with you my friend. This information is much needed information that should be learnt by all the members specially beginners. The private key is more important thing to keep in safe place so that you can be reached to your lost wallet account. If you lose your private key, then you also will lose your wallet account as well as money too.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There is a way to obtain access to funds frozen due to the loss of private keys and it is through the words or seed phrases, which some wallets recommend saving, but generally if the keys are lost it is better to forget those funds forever.

The private keys are very well said, they are private, for this reason they must always be secured, since if you lose this or do not remember you will lose the account, for this reason you must always keep it physically so that you never have problems with it. This is the most important thing to insure, since we are the owners of our virtual banks such as the portfolios that store our assets.

If we loss our private key we loss our money.we can't recover it .so it is important to create strong password and save it in a safe place where you can easily find your private key.we have to be aware of scammers they can stole our money.

44 minutes ago, Carolena said:

We have to protect our private keys by various means, as these keys are the only way to access our wallets and balances, and any small mistake may lead to the loss of our money.

That's true @Carolena  our private keys and 12 words seeds more important for us, if we lost these keys and seeds that means we loss our crypto assets permanently, because we used wallets also not able to restored these keys, so store this information in safe place.

the personal secret is extremely important. if then you mislay the password, then you already won't be ready to get well something that. so, then you really will remain down all scales. so the non-public key will stick by unspoiled.

Yes I agree with you.Its one of the basics that we have to be careful. Its important to have backup of that privat key in your phone or in other device.You can write down it in a secrect note paper and try to hide it from others.Its really frustrating to loose it.We can loose all of our money by this simple mistake.