How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I only make compound interest, so I do not make investments in cryptocurrencies directly from my pocket, but the amount of said interest per month is about 60/70 euros, which is used to buy BNB with the purpose of making hodl and sell within a year when it hits $ 100.

On 17/01/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Dude as I am new member on cryptocurrencies so I have not much knowledge regarding investment and I also have not much money to invest so I will try to invest some money very soon after collecting some more

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Dude after meeting my daily needs I invest my money in cryptocurrencies, but i invest less amount as getting experience is more important because some losses are faced by me and sometimes good profits too

• +1 1

Hello, in my case I think that investing is placing a part of your money in the hands of a third party, well this will depend on the kind of investment you are executing, since as you mentioned you can also invest by acquiring coins, which will remain in your wallet, but if you invested in a different option where you put your money in the hands of a third party, this would change the conversation.
But, so as not to get out of the point, it is true that investing leads us to obtain good profits over long periods of time, and the best thing is when you can make compound interest, since in this way you guarantee greater benefits, even so it is better to invest what that one is willing to lose, best regards.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I hardly ever invest in crypto and I also do little trading, all the altcoins that I earn monthly from the various bounties, stakes i turn them into bitcoins in view of halving

Altcoins are the great and through that we can earn good money easily and i also earn good money through that in the bounties and in this market we know so many peoples will change their life and they earn good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it is actually a good idea we can make investments every month in order to keep them for a long term and we can get rich through it without doing much

On a monthly base, I invest nothing less than $40 in cryptocurrencies although these is low when compared to others, I try to take advantage of the little I have and not to allow financial limitations get the best of me. 

Yobit is still trying to understand the investment box but in the meantime look at the right concept where there is a consistent profile.It's entirely up to you.  Get one percent of the amount you invest.  I try to invest a certain amount of money every month.  Money investment is an important step in income.

I do investment but not on the large scale . 

I was a invester of this type who make invest thier half monthly income and get more income after the month so i think we should invest in investbox but not all money 

I have not calculated how much I invest every month. Because the investment depends on the price of the coin. However, on an average, I invest around 100$ per month in crypto. But it is changeable.  

Well i am feeling good after reading your post.

At current time, best optionfor longer terms is investment.

it might be 1-dollar

or

it might be larger amounts.

But, you have to invest something to gain maximum output in future.

try to use digital currency in smarter fashion.

This will give you a handsome amount in future.

plus, you have to update your self by latest news about crypto currency in which you have invested your amount for the betterment.

Its a simple trading rule here.

so have a safe and amazing journey to you

Of course, investing in cryptocurrencies brings us a lot of profits in a short period of time.  In fact, I am collecting my profits here in order to invest it in cryptocurrencies later.  Investing needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to avoid losing our money.  At the moment I am striving to increase my knowledge before investing.  Older members should be consulted to avoid risks and frauds.

I used investbox, because i think ot good and best option for me. I can learn money  from investbox . So it good to us if we use yobit then we can get knowledge about trading and then start. But i invest according to my capability.  So it maybe in large amd maybe small but not to small.

I will be serious to invest in crypto from march this year after finishing my crypto education, I wish to start with a small amount because I've been told that the crypto capital it raises itself from the first investment.

When i get earnings from my investing i will be very excited so i invest again but when i lose i decide to take a break to 2 days and then i return.

I invest about $ 100 every month in crypto, it is good for me until now because the amount is small and I put it in circulation, but if it was large, you could lose a lot only I try to reach a larger amount

I do not invest in crypto, I earn from it ,but now I am wondering if things are worth all the exhausting things that I am going through , starting from the terrible internet connection that I have , and working on my old laptop, and trying to find a suitable time during the day to write down my comments and after all I find out that I have been working for very small amount of money, I hope the forum makes the payments as they used to be.

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question about investment of crypto every month,  every month my crypto investment is 500 usd and this money investing at trading, now I am very happy to get good profit.

Investment is definitely a good source for income if we invest on legit site. I'm not a big investor but i invest my earned talk tokens in yobit investbox and get 1% profit daily. Yobit is a legit investment platform. My first investment amount is 1000 talk

Of course, I strive to start trading and investing, but I am facing difficulties with that due to my relatively little experience in addition to the fact that I pay my university fees that do not enable me to save any small amount of investment, and I will of course be in the future, of course, I will enter this field and I am working hard for that

When we talk about investments we always think about the future, for this reason whenever we invest in any asset we must get the best possible profit, which is to buy cheaply and sell when our asset has grown at the price that we have predetermined for it, for this reason it must be Keep in mind that we must have short, medium and long-term investments to see the profits in their optimal state.

• +2 1

As of now, im not putting some money here in crypto world, im just collecting some of my profit here in this forum to used in trading and holding because there is a tendency that the value of my coins will be doubled or tripled because the crypto coins are volatile, anytime can be changed the price of it higher or lower.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes, of course, investing when the value of cryptocurrencies falls is very beneficial, because you will sell your coins when the value of the currency rises and win doubled, of course you must be an experienced person to expect the path of the cryptocurrency, you are here also investing in sums, when you get payments in the form of Bitcoin and from  Then you put them in your wallet, after the bitcoin value goes up, logically your money in the wallet has increased.

• +1 1

I know crypto is the best currency. I already invest in it. I buy many coins. I take a good profit from those coins. But I don't invest in every month. Crypto trading is the best for earning. 

I will suggest you to invest in the criptotalk platform it is really profitable to earn , you can invest your money or currency in the Yobit account that is legitimate and safe as well you can freely invest here but the thing thy you must try to keep in your mind us to follow all the rules to avoid any loss.