How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I invest talktoken in investbox. Last month I invest 5000 talk token in yobit. Im still learning. When I will gather more crypto currency then I will invest in other places also. So lets see what happens. 

• +1 1

I don't really count how much I will be investing on each month. As long as it's not too much, then I'm going to invest them for trading and things. I usually trading using a few hundreds dollar, just a small amount. Some have it bigger or even very big amount.

• +3 1

Fiat money always experiences inflation so that from year to year its value continues to fall, for that we must think about maintaining the value of our money in order to remain valuable by investing in potential sectors such as investing in cryptocurrency. Buying crypto at a low price will give us an advantage in the future, by investing in crypto we are saving for the future.

• +5 1

Since I am new person here I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I still know how to invest and I am still learning also from our Crypto talk campaign and I invested $78 last month I know it's a little but what to do because I'm still learning and it's a safer for me to use this amount

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, I prefer to invest when the currency is low, just as there is no specific amount of money to invest, I only invest what I collected during the month

• +1 1

Well for me, i didn't investing here in cryptocurrency every month because i have no capital to be deposited and i will just stick on my first deposit and get some profit and my profit will roll on the trading also so that it will make more money.

I spend about $20 in bitcoins on a monthly basis. But it's still difficult for me to invest in any trustworthy websites. I choose the more recent website with a running time of less than 5 days. They pay new users who deposit, so it's a win-win situation. When they meet their target number of deposits, they always halt the withdrawal process; however, the deposit remains available for potential customers, but they will not be charged.Leaving thousands of investors with less or no money earned. So the best way to invest in website is when they are new.

Hello my dear brother, the truth is I do not invest much, that is why I do not have many profits, and it is that sometimes it is scary to invest, because you can lose your money.

I don't have enough money as capital to be able to invest in the crypto currency exchange market I earn my btc Satoshi and talk token through pay per post which I used to be able to settle my little expenses but wishing to earn enough money to used part of  it for trading and investment 

This is true. The concept of investing depends on buying at a low price, waiting for a long period of time, and then selling, but investing in cryptocurrencies needs great knowledge in the crypto market in order to choose a suitable currency to buy it.

I am currently preparing for my college graduation project, so I could not save anything and save it in the wallet for later, of course it is a beautiful and very important idea that I will do when I can.

• +3 1

For someone like me i just came into the system of cryptocurrency for only a few weeks so I have not invested in crypto but only what I earn here. If I have a decent amount of money, I will definitely invest in the like of litecoin, ethereum bitcoin because they have good potential.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, I make an investment, but I put a small amount to work with. I think I am missing a little so I can invest in large sums. I strive to get rich, but I work slowly and correctly, step by step. Thank you

• +2 1

I see a lot of people here just invets 5% or even just 15% of their monthly salary on bitcoin, when it comes to me i go all in on bitcoin and leave only few money left out for goods. 

• +3 1

Investing needs to have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies because there are many fake currencies that aim to steal investors ’money. I invest about $ 100 per month in cryptocurrencies. The market must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase. In order to make abundant money, you must be a long-term owner.  .

• +1 1

Something beautiful but more important than it is the technological knowledge we have gained and how technical and technical analysis of the field of cryptocurrencies these things will make our experience and investment much stronger. That's the most important thing. All appreciation.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies have become one of the best assets to invest in the long run, as their price, which is constantly rising, has made them a good investment choice for many people, especially the world's wealthy, such as Elon Musk and some international companies such as Tesla.

I don't really count how much I will be investing on each month. As long as it's not too much, then I'm going to invest them for trading and things. I usually trading using a few hundreds dollar, just a small amount. Some have it bigger or even very big amount.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am not a regular investor in the cryptocurrency in this month I made some investment in the cryptocurrency but I am a fair at this time because the cryptocurrency prices is more flexible than other currencies

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am still new to this work, until now I have not gained anything because I only work, I need a little time to start earning, but I study the topic of investing well, when I collect an amount of money I will invest in

• +3 1

In my opinion, this is a personal matter, because some people have fears of trading and losing their money, but you are right in terms of increasing the money, the investment is very profitable if you do well and buy and sell in a smart way. 

• +3 1

I have not started to gain anything yet in this platform but when I start to gain I plan to invest 40% of my earnings, so that I can use it to be getting more everyday and increase my wealth with this.

Investing is a good thing, that investment and trading is about buying and selling currency in relation to expectations and expectations, either through technical analysis or basic analysis, for example, they expect that a currency will increase in price in the future, so they buy this currency in order to sell it in the future and make profits. Wonderful and brings you a lot of profits

• +3 1

Personally, I'm still new at this field. But i have put a plan for that. I'm going to invest a constant percentage of my income in Crypto to make a good profit that would support my funds.

• +3 1