How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

for me I always invest only 50% of my balance and keep the rest frozen doesn't matter if there was a huge pump or dump coming , and because of this strategy I followed I was always able to cover my losses and support lost deals by investing more in others and I believe every trader always has at least 50% of his balance frozen and trade with the rest

• +2 1

Investing needs experience and attention to the offers presented to you. You have to pay attention to the fraudsters who try to delude you with big offers. You should ask them well before doing anything so that you do not lose your money, my friend, as the investors are many types. There are those who just started and is a small investor who has a little money looking for a way To invest it and there are those who have a sufficient amount trying to increase their profits in addition to that there are whales who have real wealth in the cryptocurrency and they make good offers. You should listen to them and take the experience from them

Depending on the market condition. The market is down and the price of Bitcoin is down I set aside money from work regularly to buy Bitcoin but if the price of Bitcoin is out of control light now I don't dare to buy it because it's too expensive investing depends experience and attention to the offers presented to you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I invest every month like 200$. Sometimes the invest go out of budget. But i get enough profit.  Investment is best way to earn profit quickly and safely. So every month i invest minimum 200$ to get more profit,,but i have to take alot of risk and research before investing.  So everyone be careful before investing.  Try to know about the site is safe or not. That's all.

It depends on how much I can save per month. Personally, after I was able to pay my living expenses with the money I earned from my working monthly, I invest whatever is left in the cryptocurrencies. Because I'm sure I can have a good life style with this method someday.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well, I want to invest my money, but I do not have enough experience yet. I do not know when the exchange rates will decrease and when will they rise. Are there groups or sites that help us know the best time to spend. 

I have bee making investment, but I have no specific amount I make investment with monthly, I only use the amount that is fear to me and cannot stop me from my other cryptocurrency activities like trading, because the percentage of money I made in trading is used for investment. 

Investing on yobit invest box is necessary but not important its a choice but I will strongly advice members to make their investment at any price of there choice and should invest wisely every month.

• +1 1

A small investment will always improve your profit. Sales at high prices create short-term assets. Of course, large investments are good when prices fall.

Invest it and at hand are individuals who get a enough sum tiresome to heighten their profits in add-on to that at hand are whales who give birth to really wealth in the crypto currency and they make up mild offers.

You are right, some of us can invest little money in cryptocurrencies, but the important thing is to know where to invest to reap greater profits in the future.
In my case, what I earn on the internet, I invest around %50 in cryptocurrencies and the rest I have in USDT for my expenses or to buy again if the market is bearish.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Well, as from my bad experience in crypto world, I have been stopped investing in cryptocurrency. It was because, I was new to crypto world and didn't know anything about cryptocurrency. So no my focus is gone to be learn more skills of trading and cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am a new member of the crypto talk organization so till now I have no investment in the crypto talk organization but I thinking for the investment

Dear frined, i have joined this site one month ago. So first i completed my 100 posts and then 20 posts daily. But i don't trading. Because i don't know how we can trading. I am unaware of its method. So i think if we don't know about any thing properly we should not do that work. In this way we can lose our money. I hope after some time i will learn the method of trading. 

• +1 1

I invest my 50% for long time and another 50% i used for daily trading which is working better for me and i am very happy with that and after two or three months i increase my investment and its work very well for me.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Almost 30$ to 40$ i invest in the crypto market in different coins and i hold that for the future and i am just waiting for the big bull when the bull is come then i start to sell mt coins in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must allocate certain amounts of our monthly income and invest them in the field of cryptocurrencies, as this field is growing rapidly and greatly, and the demand for it increases and brings you great profits through investing in it 

On 1/17/2020 at 4:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

At the moment, I am not really making an investment because I do not have much money for investment. I try to collect some money every month, only $ 5. Maybe soon there is a good amount.

Actually I am new at investment. Now I am gaining practical knowledge about trading. That's why I usually invest $150 in every month. Because I think it is enough for me. 

For every month I tried to make sure that I'm investing more than 0.001 bitcoins to my wallet for the long term holding which I'm not using them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If the profit is satisfactory from investing in the long term this is good, I heard staking pallet which is absolutely great with annual rate of return and makes huge fortune in the future.

right now I am not investing anything in cryptocurrency and I am not saying anything also because you can say that in order to keep your money safe and enter order to make some investment you need to have some extra money which I don't have

• +3 1

I have never had the cash to put resources into crypto assembly and I will contribute while I can. Also,

I don't be proficient about a ton about the trade.

At last, picking up information about this, I will present money and contribute later for benefit.

thanks ...

• +4 1

In fact, my dear friend, I invest every week in order to get a good balance, and I do not postpone that until the end of the month in order to gain time and not waste anything from what I will invest and have a good balance before the end of the month.