How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

One of the benefit in crypto currency is that if you happens to invest in a legit platform you will reap the benefits of your investment in the long run passively.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

Actually, I just invested the profic that I get from this forum. I invested all of the profit that I received from posting, reacting to comments, and quoting other comments. I don't want to used my real money to invest in crypto because I'm scared of losing money in crypto.

we are all different from eachother some are financially okay while some ain't  but as for me i only invet what i can afford to lose in cryptocurrency.Oh,that even depends on how much i earn from my last investment 

Me self attach this plateform from a month so I do not know what I invest and where is beacuse there are lot of coins and token purchase in different time of month and some cases losses so I don't know exist.

I am investing %20 of my income every month but i don't think i can make huge profit in a long term, because i mostly invest altcoins and they can die for a couple months. Also bitcoin domination is pretty high these days and if the domination reach more than %75 it could  be terrible for altcoins for a short term.

• +2 1

It is a good idea to invest specific fixed amount every month, but I invest only when I have surplus funds and that is rare. But all investment is risky especially for the inexperienced.

I have not really invested much on cryptocurrency every month, because most of the cryptocurrency value are actually high, but I always investing on new cryptocurrency project

• +5 1

I don't invest in any token or coin every month, but I want to start investing the talk token am getting in this great forum at the yobit invest box, the investbox gives us extra coins after some hours, I want to learn gradually before fully investing 

Dear me I invest a minimum of $100 a month and get a weekly profit from them, and this number is growing in accumulation, it's great to invest your profits and you have a lot of money. 

• +1 1

After my initial investment of about 100usd, I have not invest a single penny in crypto currency, I have been trading and working hard to keep making profit from my initial investment

• +4 1

In fact, my friend, I do not have a specific balance to put in the investment, but I try to put the largest amount possible in order to get good results and money to develop myself through it.

I work very hard at this forum and I will save every talk I get till I have a decent amount  then I will start exchanging and trading with my capital... but up till now I only invest my time and effort in crypto.

• +1 1

I can't really say this is the amount of money that I invest in a month but I always makes investment which I really gain from it and make a lot of profit from the investment 

I like to invest of about $50 a month for buying and selling different coins as its value changes I usually don't trade because I want to hold the coins in my hands in different forms so so I think I must invest more dollars so that I can't and more money because the value of coins are getting changed into higher values in these times I think the time has come for the digital era in money.

Honestly, I bought some currencies through my work and put half of them in the investment and trade the other half

As for my opinion in investing, I am one of the members who recommend it because we get good financial gains on a daily basis

Crypto currency is the best forum for earning. If you invest in crypto currency then you can make a good profit. You can make profit if you have knowledge about crypto trading and have a experience. I invest every month only 200$ and I get daily profit.

I invest and trade everything I get from the CryptoTalk project on the Yobit platform,
I trade on multiple platforms and have a few currencies stored in another wallet.
I am thinking of buying a little crypto as well, so that the working capital becomes a little bigger in order to make a better profit, maybe in the very near future.

• +3 1

The people who intended to contribute on cryptographic money consistently, is a decent hotspot for the future, obviously they need to pick the second where they purchase the digital currency not at any cost.

• +1 1

I agree with you, the important thing is to invest, it doesn't matter if it's a small amount or a big one, because in the long term it will give great benefits. But it is essential to analyze in which cryptocurrency to invest, because it must be a good project so that in the future it does not disappear and the price of the currency falls too much.

I invest sometimes small amounts and sometimes large ones, the important thing is that it is not money I need in the short or medium term.

Before investing in a crypto, I usually look at the supply, the volume, the position in the capitalization ranking, among other factors.

• +3 1

I am still making much effort in earning money and other benefits from the pay per post in order to earn both talk token and btc I have not started investment yet I need enough profit to enable me start the investment by buy some coins which will increase me in profit 

• +1 1

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us, I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic, thanks for sharing information in this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Depending on the market conditions, if the market is down and the price of bitcoin is down, I set aside money from work regularly, to buy bitcoin. But if the price of bitcoin is out of control like now I don't dare to buy it because it's too expensive. To buy now is too risky, I bought altcoins as an alternative but not much.

• +1 1

Every month i invest almost the 100$ and buy the different coins and hold that coins becasue i know in the future i make good money in the market and i can change my life in it in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't invest into crypto in large amounts since I have investments in other assets, too. When in bull markets, I raise the amount of my investments in a specific asset. For example now the bitcoin's major and minor trends are both bullish, I invest more into bitcoin. If an altcoin rally starts, I would buy altcoins in BTC pair to raise the number of my bitcoins. That's how I trade in crypto platform.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Trading cryptocurrencies is very profitable and you can get rich in the future.
But at the same time it needs experience and patience.
Cryptocurrency trading involves many risks, such as bankruptcy or the collapse of the currency market in which you are trading.
It takes some patience and constant work without getting bored.