Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

when you make investments of your money it will grow faster but there will be a lot of risk of losing it when you just click them there is no risk of losing it but it will grow slowly

I like both options. Collecting btc is slow but regular. Investment can bring profits and even losses. Investment must be done only with adequate knowledge.

I have joined this platform to earn money and we can also gain knowledge from it.My future plan is that after working on it, when i will get more money then I will invest in crypto industry because investment has become a very big part of trading nowadays and people are doing a lot of exchange with it. 

In the beginning, you must have a balance that enables you to invest so you have to work hard to form the capital and then you can invest strongly, you now have the capital and your profits increase automatically through investment so I advise you to invest, but do not forget to leave your daily work, you may need it someday

I prefer the both. I usually collect money from this forum by posting useful comments and I use to invest my money in yobit exchange at investbox. So its advisable to do the both so you can get good profits. 

Hello ,its also important you put together the right investment ideas, this being there are so many coins that can make you lose everything you have. but also there is a chance that when you take in your posting earning, you can  put them in a bank and invest else where ,So the most wise idea is to reinvest it.If you are getting  more money in investing then investment should be done and other because all you need is money .

In fact, the best investment is continuous and with a large balance, as I get an additional and good balance through this investment. We can work and collect money and collect it whenever we want and the best investment and I recommend it to everyone.

Of course, my friend, I prefer to enter the investment and trading market. I do not withdraw profits, but I make additional investments here. I want to grow here and collect good capital that secures me my life and my personal expenses.

• +4 1

I prefer to collect Bitcoin from cryptotalk forums, because by collecting Bitcoin for the future, I am also investing in the future. We know that the Bitcoin price continues to go up so we don't want to sell cheaply. By saving it we can get passive income, if we are lucky we can get rich with a very high increase in the price of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 4:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

Investment is the best option if you have money then invest in the crypto market and hold the coins becasue if you save your money you can not earn any thing through that but if you have coins than you make good money through it when the coins price is high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invest mostly because i am waiting bull run for altcoins. That's why i am investing every penny that i earn from this forum. Bitcoin price is very high these days and it's really good for all of us. I hope the bull runs will come and i can double or triple my money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hmm, I think for a beginner who has small earning and have no any alternative source of income, withdrawing or collecting money is the best.  For a member who has many source of income aside crypto then invested his earnings in crypto is better.

Right now I am investing my talk tokens but not collecting. But today I was having discussions about it with a friend and we made our mind to save tokens for the time when their price will be increased.

1 hour ago, Roarnoman12 said:

Right now I am investing my talk tokens but not collecting. But today I was having discussions about it with a friend and we made our mind to save tokens for the time when their price will be increased.

Not collecting? Are not you getting paid in TALK to collect daily reward from forum? Talk token's price can be raise or fall depending the market's condition. According to moderator, they have plan to boost TALK tokens in future so for a long term holding, I think it will not hurt any investors 😉

57 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Not collecting? Are not you getting paid in TALK to collect daily reward from forum? Talk token's price can be raise or fall depending the market's condition. According to moderator, they have plan to boost TALK tokens in future so for a long term holding, I think it will not hurt any investors 😉

I hope that all of this will gonna be happen soon because there's a lot of members here who are selling their talk tokens even though it has a small amount of value, they're tired to make post here, if the price of bitcoin is just around $9000, there are only few members will be active here.

I always prefer to make investment, through investment I can multiply my earning but collection will make me to spend them on other things that may not matters. Crytpo investment is better than collecting and converting to local currency. 

Of course I prefer collect money from this forum not investment because I want to earn free crypto currencies from the websites of the crypto world. Yeah investment is risky and we can loose our money for the wrong investment. As a beginner I don't have much knowledge about the investment so I prefer collect money than investment. 

I think investing is right think to do right, now and that's why i am investing altcoins with using my earnings.  I am waiting huge altcoin bull inside couple month, but that bull might never come, that's why we also needs to save some money, just in case.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend i prefer investment.  I think if you have proper knowledge about investment      so that you can invest in a sector but if you haven’t proper knowledge about investment so that you can’t do well in business sector.  You can earn a lot of money by investing money. 

You can lost Money if you have no proper knowledge about investment. 

So be careful my friend you should at first gain knowledge about investment or collection money what you want. 

Thanks ❤❤             

On 1/17/2020 at 2:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you . 

For me, this forum is a source of profit for me because I don't have enough money to practice. I'm going to collect the bitcoin until I have enough money to invest. 

My friend, both of them bring you a great way to earn more money, but the most important thing is to choose the currencies that you want to invest or accumulate well by studying cryptocurrencies and knowing good currencies and scams so that you can reach your goal in the end and reduce the chances of expected loss.

• +5 1

On 16.01.2021 at 08:50, Excelsior said:

На самом деле я делаю то и другое, но в основном вкладываю деньги, которые зарабатываю, потому что я пришел к пониманию, что вложение денег - это хороший способ обеспечить свое будущее и заработать больше.

конечно это так, тем более если вам это интересно. ведь для кого-то это просто дополнительный заработок и им нет смысла инвестировать в то, что им не интересно. 

First of all I will prefer to collect and then invest in the bitcoin because in the investment there are always many chances of getting scammed in the field where you have to invest such a big amount so I will advise others to first collect by there own and to invest.

• +1 1

Some people need monthly salary to pay their taxes and the school needings but some people want to collect the money to make a huge amount to invest.

I started winning a few days ago, and currently I collect a small amount and transfer it to the platform where I invested there in several currencies, most of which are Ada, and now it is a very good time to collect and buy currencies because most of the analysts are talking about an upcoming big rise

• +2 1