Newbie - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blackmagiq

Hello my friend. First of all i would like to tell you that that this is not the section for the airdrop related discussion. This forum is section for beginners information about crypto currency and the rules of this forum. 

Sorry, you do not understand this. And know from the old members of the cryptocurrency. And please let me know via post. And understand your question and try to answer good questions. Thanks

If you really want to get airdrops, then first you go and visit airdrop section to get new updates. But first learn the basics of airdrops and bounty hunting. Get some ideas from YouTube videos, there are so many good videos there. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:21 PM, Satishmolankar said:

There are very simple tasks to do and it is very easy go to the airdrop channel of the exchange or forums then you have to join the telegram channel and there is some task complete them and you will get a code or id put that to airdrop section 

Yes you are right if any one is newbie here then need to read the forum rules and regulations clearly then create your own unique post and also join the telegram group for more updates.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend this is not the section where you should upload this type of post, there is a specific section for this topic, you have to upload everything related to the airdrop, a greeting.

I am new here at cryptotalk and. I dont kniw more about this platform but if you spent time in this platform you will surely get the good knowledge about this platform

I am new here at cryptotalk and. I dont kniw more about this platform but if you spent time in this platform you will surely get the good knowledge about this platform

airdrops are currently a lot of scams, you should be alert, you are new to just learn and do not hurry, in the forum there is an section about airdrops for you. Find out there.

Most at times, getting airdrops, is more easier as there are sites which provides Crypto airdrop updates to their subscribers, just like airdrop king, airdrop alert. And even sine airdrops sometimes take place on telegram, just live the CWN TOKEN

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

Would someone be willing to explain to me how to get free crypto airdrops ?

Hey mate, I saw this forum have a Airdrop and bounty section,  so go yo this section you will found lot of Airdrop project,  just join those project you will be able to earn airdrop coin.    

On 1/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

If I am new here, I do not know about airdrop and this section is not airdrop. You should post it there. You will be helped there. Don't violate the rules or you will face problems.

Honestly mate I don't know how to earn from crypto airdrops I got started today so there's no way I can know of crypto airdrops but apparently the seniors here can  explore how we can go about it

Kindly don't rehash a similar subject so much . For you individuals it's getting exhausting. The same old thing we can't newing here. I need to state make the needful point here.

I am also a beginner new and you are your own, so before you get to know about trending well and when you start working in cryptotalk here, then read from the guidelines here, it will benefit you a lot and it will give you good Will be able to. 

There is a section on this site, and if you can't find an answer, search for a post similar to this topic for more information

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

I think you will not automatically get airdrops. In this market there are many sites where you will get many airdrops and bounty programs. Also you can join some google groups to get airdrops notification throguh emails. Always try to join on real airdrops.

Well, To be honest with you, I have a really bad experience in AirDrops. I had joined two and completed their tasks. and both of them turns out to be scam. Sorry I can't help in this. 

To get free crypto airdrops you often need a telegram account. There are many sites that list airdrops and tells you how to claim them as well. Yobit also has a function where they give free coins, and you could use this as an airdrop opportunity as well. In order to activate this function you must share yobit on twitter, Facebook or vk.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome brother. I think you are not the only one new here. I also  joined this forum recently and i am really doing fine here. This forum is so friendly for anyone new or old here. But first you have know about how the crypto world works and if you don't know, then get your self in reading ...

I'm new to this forum. It feels great after joining. People can earn easily by posting here. There are many things to do.  Through which people will receive education and financial support. This is a very useful forum. The pages should be relevant and meaningful.  Express your opinion on the topic.

Brother you are in a wrong section. Post this topic in airdrop section this section is for begginers. Also read the forum's rules i think you are unaware of the rules of this forum.

You can ask this question in the air drop section. There are many sites in internet which notify about the air drop programs you will get proper iformation about the airdrop over there. Just read about the forum first and everything will become easy for you. This platform is very useful and Informative so utilize this . It is a very good platform to earn money and gain knowledge on various things. So go through the rules and regulations and the forum to know more about this amazing platform providing opportunities to earn money as well as gain knowledge at the same time.

Everyone is complaining about this is not the correct section. I think we should try to help before we start complaining. Yobit used to have airdrop but now it's close. It's only to search online because most airdrops happen periodically. Some YouTubers also give them out

On 1/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

You can get free air drops by joining different telegram ,youtube,blogs and forum.Where they posted air drops you can subscribe their channel for updates.

here is a quantity of sites who are experts in this pitch, everywhere you bottle participate in the airdrops projects by carrying out nearly tasks, you container search in Google or in airdrops part in this forum, pick out judiciously as a assortment of them are dodge