Investment Boxes - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

Yes InvestBox is a place where you can invest your coins. For those who don't understand, don't try it because it can make you lose, but if you understand which coins will be potentially profitable to invest, you will get a profit.

26 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes InvestBox is a place where you can invest your coins. For those who don't understand, don't try it because it can make you lose, but if you understand which coins will be potentially profitable to invest, you will get a profit.

I tried to make an investment box for one of the coins that didn't require actions but it gave me an error saying there isn't enough reserve funds for the first payment do you have an idea what it means?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thanks, i will make sure to research before investing in any box, but does anyone know what that error i posted above means?

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I advise you to take a bitcoin investment box. invest at least 1 bitcoin, and profit is 1%, and I think it was within a week because I had invested in x10, there was no profit within 3 days after that, and I think the right time is a week.

51 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

I advise you to take a bitcoin investment box. invest at least 1 bitcoin, and profit is 1%, and I think it was within a week because I had invested in x10, there was no profit within 3 days after that, and I think the right time is a week.

Thanks, I don't think investments in x10 are worth it it's so cheap, did you encounter the error i stated above while trying?

BetFury                                                   

investment box is that you buy a contract for daily or monthly profits at a specified rate and on or without conditions depending on the currency
There is a currency that requires you to trade in a currency to be eligible for a daily profit
The danger is that a significant depreciation of the currency can occur and this will cause you some losses

THINK POSITIVE

The investment box is not good as what it seems. You can onky get free coins at first which is good but after that, it would require you to trade. Investing bitcoin in it is useless and not profitable. 

1 hour ago, Great Commander said:

The investment box is not good as what it seems. You can onky get free coins at first which is good but after that, it would require you to trade. Investing bitcoin in it is useless and not profitable. 

Sure the investbox is not that much good because if it were good to use I think all yobit users were been rich, but the investbox 70% can give you loss

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

One of the best ways to make money is to invest and if you invest in the inbox you can earn a lot of profit in a short time.But you must invest in a real site.

You can invest your money in yobit invest box for earning money.But there you need to invest minimum amount.You can earn daily profit

HgggYou can win your venture intrigue. You need to do some exchanging or do some dice games each day to do this.There are a few standards for contributing boxes that you need to follow and that is something you need to deal with consistently to contribute

I've never tried an investbox, maybe you can try Doge which gives a daily profit of 0.1%. I think you need a lot of coins to get a decent profit in this investbox 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you do not knowingly invest then the investment box is very risky for you. I know investment boxes at Yobit are good but you need to analyze and practice different places before investing.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Mostly i was thinking about investing in Bitcoin but i saw the actions needed and I didn't understand them

There are I think three different ways or tabs that you can find in the investment box in yobit that has bitcoin, there is one that requires no action needed but pays very little, as far as I remember it was 0.01% monthly.

Investing in any project or coin is very risky if you have not good information about this because you have no chance of recovery and you could be on negative side of life better if you want to invest then do some good search and take kowledge about this coin then try to invest because its very important for all investments and your money keep one thing in mind just invest which you can afford to lost.

I think that will depend on the coin type. One coin needs you to trade in yobit before you can earn the reward from the investment. But some other coins don't need anything to earn the rewards. I think you should search for the coin which doesn't require anything so you can start to earn the reward daily. But even if you earn the reward every day, it doesn't guarantee that you can make a profit from the coin because many coins still have a low price, so you need to wait and hold the coin until the price can increase higher.

Investment boxes are very legit, before I got too scared to engage into it because I do not really know much about it. I would recommend you to invest into coins that you know, there you can find coins like bitcoin and dogecoin and these are pretty popular coins and are established. I suggest that you should engage into investments that do not require actions so it would not be hassle for you.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

Is this method safe to invest. Some say that profits are very little, especially if the amount invested in the fund is small. Do you consider trading more profitable?

You can invest in yobit invest box. They are really profitable but risky too. Cause all the investment sites are risky. It Completely depends on you to invest or not. 

On 1/21/2020 at 7:10 PM, Silvinator said:

Well, I really have to tell you that one of the best investment options in Yobit investbox is Micro. But you should always keep in mind that it is a currency that was created by Yobit and that if it reaches 0 it has no support elsewhere.

I was actually thinking about buying a micro investment box  but after hearing this i would stay away from it definitely

BetFury                                                   

For take your profit from yobit investbox you need to do daily given actions like trading or dice game yobit investbox is very good feature you can invest. 

I think all you have to do is invest your coins in investbox, and then collect your daily profits.  There are certain criteria to meet, like having yo dollars, or btc or have completed certain traders, but there are coins that have no conditions at all, you can try those as well .

There are certain criteria for your match such as having a dollar or BTC or completing a specific business, but there are coins that have no conditions, all you need to do is invest your coins in the investment box and then your daily profits.  Collect. This will increase your revenue.