Investment Boxes - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

If you are have question for the investbox you are have to ask what is that you are not understood. For me it is all clear in the describe and I am able to calculate the future profit with many price changes and find if this is profitable or high risk. I am warn ify ou have no financial knowledge better learn first.

• +3 1

I recommend investing in Talk token. It is 1% daily and except from earning in the forum it already is traded in very low price. In fact the traders at Yobit are already filling their wallets and investbox with Talk. You can see the spikes in buyers that happen every week. 

• +1 1

Yes i realy like the investBox so they receive you daily percentage i am invested in Talk token so they gives me a daily 1% Withaout any action and Dlrs coin 10% without any trade or action they gives daily percentage it is very suitable for making daily income without risk 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I can't recommend because this will be financial advice and you are willing to risk your money so it should be your decision. Technically the investbox gives high daily returns that you won't find anywhere else. It has 0.1% up to 10% of daily rewards and some times it needs to make some activities before you get the daily payment.

• +1 1

The task that you would find in a certain invest box of that feature of yobit would be the necessary things you need to do before claiming the fruits of your investment once you have already paid for the initial payment upon choosing the investment of yours. They do come up with different tasks and different dates to when you would be able to claim it. They also come up with the different crypto currency to which one you would likely to be paid. If I would suggest to what invest box you should invest, I would say that choose only to those invest box with not task requirement before claiming your profit so that you would not be able to make too much of a problem in claiming your earnings in your investment.

• +3 1

The investbox is an excellent way to make a profit, this is because it gives you 1% daily profit and so you can increase your capital in a few months is an excellent way to invest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As you know in the invest-boxes you get free profits for doing nothing, well the action especially the trading action is to help the coin grow in trading so it is not completely a free profit you get from the invest box.

• +3 1

Well, you just buy some crypto coins available in the market of yobit exchanger and put it on the investbox, each coin in invextbox has a minimum requirement before you proceed and it has a different percentage daily, one of the profitable coin in investbox is the DLRS by having a 10% daily earn but as of now DLRS has a small amount of value of 2 satoshi.

• +1 1

There are some rule's of investment . I think if you have proper knowledge about crypto invest and have some experience you can get more profit and never lose your money . If you have no experience then you should get knowledge about investment and get help for expert to understand investment and trading . I don't have more experience about this  that's why I can't help you .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For invest box there are some rules that you have to follow and that is that for investment you have to daily task daily you have to do some trade or do daily some dice games for doing this task you will get the interest in your investment 

Yobit investbox is the best option in which we are invest the coin and get the coin profit on daily basis i also invest my coin in the invest box so many and i got good amount of profit on daily basis and i also withdraw that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Invest in the investbox it would be a good idea if you know about the rules and the regulation of that. There is some task for everyday for the investment and you have to complete  that on the daily basis. But this  operation is little bit risky, so be aware. 

• +2 1

there are some actions that you need to perform on daily basis it is like buying bitcoin with a certain cryptocurrency or selling in a certain pair so you can not make too much money from the invest box but still you can choose at least the one which offers you 10% on daily basis.

• +3 1

Invest box is a good feature provided by the yobit to it's members, there are some kind of rules and regulations that we need to follow there are some kind of daily task like playing dice which helps to earn money by investing, so before investing get a proper knowledge.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

You must read correctly what you must do to be able to execute an investbox order in Yobit since some have some conditions to be able to be executed, I only recommend investing in those that have a good market volume.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, Malik9532 said:

There are some rule's of investment . I think if you have proper knowledge about crypto invest and have some experience you can get more profit and never lose your money .

Well, we all know that having a knowledge about cryptocurrency may help us to understand how to deal with trading and investing sites but we cannot avoid to lose some money because some people especially for newbies are experiencing a panic selling, by having a panic selling, they will sell their coins even though it has a small amount of value.

• +2 2

In yobit invest box you need to complete some requirements before investing you need to complete 20 trade or dice roll ten times. You have to make sure you are good in trading before investing in yobit invest box.

• +2 1

For you to be earning dome certain daily percentage in the yobit exchange investment box you need to do some action such as play dice but some were not required any action.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit invest box is a very good place to make investment which we can make good percentage profits of what we have invest, and each investment have limit and action require by the investors. 

• +1 1

All the users in this platform should definitely make use of talktokens invest plan that would help then to receive 1% interest on a daily basis. As talktokens are the official tokens of this platform there is no doubt that its value will increase in the future because some measures would definitely be introduced to pump its value. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, pacific said:

@ETheHedgehog Well in my experience, I have invested talk tokens in Yobit Investbox. And I will also recommend you to invest on talk tokens, as it is giving a profit of 1% daily. Though the interest rate is less as compared to other cryptocurrencies, but trust me its worth of investment, because talk token holds a potential, and also every cryptotalk users are depended on the price of talk. And this will create the demand of talk tokens, and it will be having a good price in the future.

@pacific...Investing is very profitable.  But we need a beautiful plan to invest.  We can make a profit by investing in a good coin.  However, if we invest with talk tokens, we get profit at 1% interest.  However, at present the price of talk token is low.  So if we keep investing in Tok Token, it will be much better for us.  However, in the future, Talk Token will moon.  So we'll wait

• +1 1

yes i think there are many wallet in the online market so that we have earn money a lot of.this. is very good and trusted wallet in the online market.so that there are many people invest this site.

thanks 

• +1 1

There are I think three different ways or tabs that you can find in the investment box in yobit that has bitcoin, there is one that requires no action needed but pays very little, as far as I remember it was 0.01% monthly.

• +5 1

Invest box is a type of opportunity for those crypto trader who's wants earn with own crypto after investing. You know that invest box provided a specific percentage on your investment.

• +5 1

I never use investment box in Yobit, really difficult to finish daily task. As alternative you can try trading method because the profit is double and also the risk. At lest is balance with your work and money for replace open position

• +4 1