What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapdrx

What would you ask Satoshi Nakamoto ?

I want to ask him one question, which is, when the Bitcoin currency grows and dominates the global economy, what are the goals and plans that you will set? That is, when all countries deal with Bitcoin, what are the steps that will take place next? Are there more plans in the future?

• +3 1

About his reason for concealing his identity in this mysterious way despite his invention of a technology that may be the technology of the century, I would like to ask him about what he owns from Bitcoin and whether he bought it like us or owned it from the beginning because he is the inventor.

If this happens, I want to ask him if he works for a specific person or company or on his own, and the second question is what he will do with all the bitcoin he owns. I also want to thank him and congratulate him for the success he has achieved.

• +3 1

I will ask him if he plans to reach Bitcoin to these high numbers and I will ask him for his opinion on projects such as Ethereum and Binance, and whether or not they can be considered decentralized projects such as Bitcoin.

• +1 1

As for me, I will not ask him for anything. I will only thank him for this invention that he amputated and has been able to help many people in work and make money.

• +1 1

There are many questions that I would like to ask Satoshi Nakamoto, the most important of which is what is the purpose of determining the number of Bitcoins around the world, what is the purpose of creating a digital currency at that time.

• +4 1

My own question that I will ask the genius that how does he come with the plan of a digital currency that will change the mode of payments in the world since early 2000 and why is it he is gone anonymous for a long period because had it been he his visible many projects would have been unleash into the world.

If I were to meet the founder of the first accepted cryptocurrency in the world today all I would ask him is to ensure that he lives his life freely and stop hiding his identity.

• +2 1

If I had the chance, I would have asked. Is it possible to change the technology of coin distribution, namely, to change the mining conditions and algorithm ?

We all hope to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, is he a person or a group of people, how he made this great invention and presented it to the world, and how he managed to gain this confidence.

• +2 1

I think that the emergence of Satoshi will negatively affect Bitcoin and make it decentralize anyway. If I meet Satoshi, I will ask him if he expected his currency to achieve this success quickly

• +4 1

Why he came up with the bitcoin idea. I always wondered why would someone want to invest a virtual currency out of no where.

I would like to congratulate him for the success he achieved in creating the Bitcoin currency. Certainly, what he did did not come easily, but rather a lot of study, planning and work, and I would like to ask him for this unidentified person, how did he think that he would create a currency and what prompted him to do that! ??!

I will ask him to guide me to a currency whose price is now under $ 1, and he thinks that after several years it will exceed the $ 500, or anything like that.

• +4 1

First I will shake his hand, then ask him what gives him the idea of this huge project. and I will also ask if he expected Hard forks to happen. maybe he has better solutions.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:33 AM, Soaib khan said:

if l meet satoshis nakamoto i not ask any questions with nakamoto i tell thanks for making crypto currencies or bitcoin or i hug to nakamoto.

I do agree with you my Mate My thinking is also same as you are thinking because as this crypto world is the platform where we are present for earning but not for earning but as well as for learning my friend and i am thankful to cryptocurrency for providing us this opportunity to learn. 

Dear if I had the opportunity to ask Satoshi Nakumoto I will ask him a lot of questions, the most important of which is do you know that its value will reach this wonderful extent is really wonderful and useful to all of us. 

An interesting topic, if I had one opportunity to ask Satoshi Nakumoto only one question, my question would be: What are the foundations on which I base the cryptocurrency industry and blockchain technology? All successful projects are based on scientific and rational foundations, expectations and analyzes, so I want to know what these principles are and how you can expect them to succeed in this way.

• +2 1

For me i would just like to know from him what exactly made him think of making bitcoin part of the crypto currency evolution and how he went about the process of making his thought into the reality it is turned to be right now because many are benefiting alot.

I think I would very much like to ask him about his main idea of creating the cryptocurrency, then what are the motives or what are the inspirations behind all this genius

Hello dear, i think this is a common name and this is also famous name in the internet, so i will like to see him first and then ask him to put some development to the bitcoins, which include the retriever of bitcoin sent to the wrong address.