What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

Cryptotalk after 10 years will be very popular.and I think this forum will also allow to post any topics not related to crypto maybe. That's my opinion.

Im seeing cryptotalk forum is being a great forum like bitcointalk forum after 10 years because there are many people can joined here and posting some informations about cryptocurrency and also in terms from regulations here, they will being strict by increasing their standards for the shitposters here in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Nhd said:

What I really hope for 10 years is that Crypto sudab is officially used as a transaction tool and has a very good future. Many are helped by it so that life feels very peaceful

The world of crypto changes a lot of one's life, starting from curiosity and involving one's curiosity in doing crypto research.

On 16.01.2020 at 01:14, MuhammadSh said:

thank you bro! neither me..

there is alot of differents between Facebook and Cryptotalk! i think on social media sites we should be able to post anything with all subjects!!

but here we should accept the rules.

Personally I would not be glad to see that Cryptotalk became something like Facebook)))))) because Facebook for the last period of time turned to some social media resource that is overwhelmed with lots of rubbish information. I hope the Cryptotalk will become major and deeply informative site))) and will not loose the strategy that it has nowadays)))) because I like it)))) 

Crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that it is used by many people and also in the 10 years crypto talk which is for earning money has a new point and figure.

It depend upon situation if BTC value increases then crypto may pay less amount as there will be 1000 times more member than present context. We can only say it can keep developing if it pays member like now.

I expect cryptotalk to be more stricter in enforcing rules so that there will be little or no more spammers and people who don't post relevant or meaningful comments.

maybe projections from here to 10 years are too long, I would say from here to 3 years cryptotalk will have reached the bitcointalk forum as size, importance and user base and they will compete for the best advertising and bounty

How Vikram users want to get freed up they have used a good start to do a natural job they do not use in their own sense and they can try to find out more about trading.

zero is sure, and I be capable of about that this forum is depending on bitcoin value à modest bit, I plan if bitcoin rate greater than before to about 25k dollars or 20k dollars, is this locate will hold on to paying us 30k Satoshi apiece day?? at what time you notice the rejoinder for this you will stumble on the resolve for yours. 

Cryptotalk become more popular and the right place to get crypto income. I believe we have the same hope so our searching about best forum already done. Not wasting time anymore just for knowledge and payment program.

I expect this company to continue to give bitcoin in exchange for sharing information, and it will develop and increase in demand for it, and it will spread all over the world.

In ten years, this site will increase in popularity. As such, more users will join the platform. Likewise, it will have more stringent regulations. There’s also a possibility of locking out users from certain regions.

On the next ten years, cryptotalk will elevate to the next level of achievement, they might even overtake the bitcointalk that is kind of tough and strict now

If everything goes further, as now, then in 10 years Cryptotalk will simply become the best cryptocurrency forum. In 10 years, the cryptocurrency itself will take huge steps in development, and cryptotalk will only help it and will develop with it. The forum has a huge and bright future, that's for sure!

to be honest right now cryptotalk is most active by its users than bitcointalk we just need to improve our quality and knowledge of the forum and i think in 3 years cryptotalk can lead crypto forums.

I hope this forum will remain good and still paying.. maybe it becomes like bitcoin talk and that would be great and some advantages should occur. 

I believe that cryptotalk will definitely be much better in the next 10 years, it will surpass bitcointalk and become popular and the forum will be used by many people every day, they trust to discuss and practice here.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

Hello my dear friend. Well i don't know if cryptotalk forum will stay for 10 years. But if it stayed then there will be a lot more changes. Maybe more payment of making useful posts lol. 

I don t know what will happen to the forum after this range. Of course, this campaign will end, and perhaps new signature campaigns will be announced, more sections will be opened, and modifications will be made to upgrade ranks.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

I don't think Cryptotalk campaign will last that much. It's a promotional campaign for Yobit, so I wouldn't expect it to keep paying. I think it will last one year and then it will end.

After 10 years I think cryptotalk could have gained much popularity and helped many people financially and saved many from scamers vai the knowledge about crypto that is available in the forum and it will be a good thing to see cryptotalk still lasting 10 years from now.

Perhaps, as Bitcoin Talk is now, it will be a great forum and a primary source of information on all that relates to cryptocurrencies, but I expect it to happen in less than 10 years.

Cryptotalk will have a much more important feature than any other website. This forum will be like the website for cryptocurrencies around the world. There will be importance for people who have held for years here and the importance of this forum that it provides information and earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/9/2020 at 2:07 AM, Deduci22 said:

i expect from cryptotalk to be number 1st and beat bitcointalk cause bitcointalk lacks users and they are no active anymore so we can beat them and make this forum greatest in the internet about crypto.

I think you are just mistaken about what you have said. Bitcointalk is always active. Many of my friends are Bitcointalk members, that's why I can say it is active. But, I believe that cryptotalk can compete to bitcointalk someday. Slowly, we are being popular around the world and sometimes been talked about in some discussions in bitcointalk. That's why I believe we can be a top forum someday.