How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

To become a successful cryptocurrency trader, I think that each person needs to:
- Do not stop asking
- persistence
- after each mistake will gain experience for yourself
- Always believe in yourself

First invest your time on learning different coin and how to trade them after become aware how the system function then choose what coin you will want to dedicate time and money then after decide then know its advantage and weakness before you start invest your money i think this will be good to follow

44 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

There are certain rules to become a good trader we need to control our emotion plus we need to be invest wisely don't buy at a peak always trade according  to the market scenario so in this way you could became a good trader

Before all that, i think one should have education about crypto trading, how the market works and how to read and analyze the charts.

According to me Being a decent digital currency dealer won't constantly spoke to by your profit but instead those encounters and information you have earned.

• -1 1

You add another thing, learn from others' mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helps me a lot when I want to do something stupid.

• -1 1

To be a good crypto trader one must have adequate knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Without having enough knowledge one we loss a lot of money. As a result he will be demotivated from a very good chance

You can be a good crypto trader by following some instructions.

First of all make a study of the site which you are gonna to invest.

You can get help by wikipedia,cryptotalk,youtube.

and one more thing never invest your all assets in a single platform.

Very well Explained. These should be the qualities of a trader. In crypto we have to be careful to invest all in one place. there are a lot of opportunities now in crypto market and have take of them in cosidaration. 

yes these are the basic rules, but in my opinion we must also start with low goals to practice at the beginning, for example give yourself a goal in day trading earn $ 10 through scalping, and then as you are expert, increase the daily sum

35 minutes ago, Lubna ahmed said:

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes also as your own, sometimes it helped me tons once I wanted to try to to something stupid.

Learning from other people mistakes, is a smart way to learn, but does not mean you will never make your own mistakes, now that is the best way to learn, your own mistakes.

You can not become good trader  over night. You need to spend time here. Observe the market and get the knowledge of the crypto currency and market. With experience you become good trader

On 1/16/2020 at 1:49 PM, bliznec said:

Everyone who enters the crypto community and learns bitcoin has errors. There is no way to advance without errors. One must accept this and not create new ones. 

I am also a beginner here and don't know too much about trading that's why I want that someone guide me about this that how to become a good trader because I liked trading and don't know how to do it in cryptocurrency

On 1/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

One more: Setting a stop loss is essential, because you really can't watch markets 24/7. Other your points are spot on. I would also add that don't market buy if it isn't absolutely needed. Just set a buy order on the right place according to your plan. And always have an exit plan to follow.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:50 PM, rehan said:

patient in trading is most useable trick you have to learn about trading become the student of and expert learn from online spent daily some time on learning the fundamental of trading

I don't know too much about trading because I am a beginner and recently started working on it. I am searching for trading and soon I will start trading. And become good trader. I think it is easy to trading. 

To become a good trader, you must learn from your mistakes, you must think a lot and analyze the situation on the cryptocurrency market. You can’t constantly buy coins for the entire bank, you need to trade carefully. I advise you to trade on a demo account for several weeks.

• +1 1

to be one you have to jkeep on practicing and everything will be fine with you and every body else so work as hard and put everything into perspective and that would be the case that we all know of the work we all can think of so thats the case of a good trader

You preserve be plentiful with trading, this true, but like you mentioned above, here is a assortment tips that we should to follow, or we are ready to be bereaved our money there, besides merit for your tips and fortunate relocation for you, clever subject you made 

To become a good trader, you must gather information about all important coins. You should read about the history of the coins, their projects, how long they have been in the market, know about their mining requirements, their capitalization and volumes and their networks and fees. When you know all about coins, you can better decide which coin is the right choice in any situation. You can compare coins with each other to see which one is more profitable.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:12 PM, juma1 said:

To become a good crypto trader there is what needs to be done and there is no luck in crypto trading you have to commit yourself into learning because gaining knowledge will help in a very large way in making strategic trades that will be successful 

You say totally correctly iam agreed with your comment post there is no luck in crypto trading you have to commit your self info learning because gaining knowledge help huge profit.

to become GooD good trader of cryptotalk we should need to work whole day at this forum and understand the features of this forum and to have the ability to guide new beginners

There are many basic rules for crypto process investment and before investment we should learn all the basic rules of Crypto investment never put your eggs in one basket never be greedy be patient these all rules will lead you to success and you can away from loss

you can become a rich man with crypto trading,crypto is most valueble coin in whole world,also you know about crypto trading, you need gain your knowldage for investing..

On 1/16/2020 at 3:38 AM, Kareemramzy said:

Nice post my opinion if you followed this staps you will be good trader and add learn from other that is will be good for you and be patient 

Decent post my conclusion on the off chance that you followed this staps you will be acceptable dealer and include gain from other that is will be beneficial for you and show restraint

As traders we can never avoid losing and if we do not acknowledge our loss, it will become ours to have wiser and more caring good opinions. But apart from these, I think the definition of good traders is those who take their losing part and that makes it a valuable experience

We can become a good cricketer if we follow all the rules by the creator of this form and yes the wallet we are using is the most important because there are many chances of using your money on the wallet there are many scams so be careful in all these phases of earning moreover your relation with your senior members of the form must be present that you can get some useful information and help from them