How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

On 1/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

We can actually work to preserve them by distributing them to wallets, creating strong passwords, and verifying the binary if we do not have a ledger wallet or a cool wallet.

I am agree with both the point you have shared in this content. It is true that there are many scammers who always alert to steal the money from innocent people, and the most victims of scam by scammers are newbies who don't know how to secure their money. Storing the Cryptocurrency in many different wallets, and enabling the Two-Factor authenticator security are the safe method to secure money. I also want to advise that don't click on fake and scam links with offering a huge money to earn.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That are really good ways of storing our crypto, through the two factor authenticator we will be always be notify before making any transactions from out wallet and our wallet will be more secured. 

Yes we know we all our investors so we should be careful about our money. research investigator coins in the security which has high security and professional options. Recent keep away from the scammers and frauds. Do not share your password of wallet with others. These are the best way to secure our investment.

The best thing that you do to protect your cryptocurrencies is to stay away from suspicious sites and keep what you have heard of a safe governor. I advise you to have multiple wallets and keep the password on an external paper so that you do not forget the password. I wish you good luck, my friend.

Yes you are right both way are important and have combination to each other. We can safe our currency if we use different and number of wallet and distribute our coin and currency into different wallet . so with thia we can reduce the risk of lose and hacking. And an other thing make strong and unique passward and every walert have different passward so with this we can make our coin safe nd secure otherwise we can easily hack and lose all our coin by hacking and so on other.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Cryptocurrency is very secure because we know  we keep cryptocurrency in wallet.Wallets are very secure which hackers can never hack.We must keep the personal information safe.We can transact with cryptocurrency in a very secure way.

You are right but I think you forgot the number one stage which is more important than everything else, which is the right choice of the exchange or the wallet that you use. It must be highly secured one with great popularity and  you must know people from your surrounding that are members in it, all these factors are important to know that you have invested our coins at the right place. Then you can worry about the password.

• +4 1

My friend  it is very important to the security of your crypto coins and the best is that if have many much crypto that get an hardware wallet that will be great. That is really trusted and really secured, wallets that have 2fa is really good because you are the only one who will receive the code unless it was hacked too. The best thing to do to secure your crypto currency is to avoid sharing your information about your crypto account or even your crypto wallet.

• +2 1

Use strong password with 2fa and change it once a year, do not use public device, do not share with other people although with family. do not save in online place.

Hello my dear friend. First we will take a wallet that is much better. Then we will give a lot of strong and difficult passwords in our wallet. So that hackers can't hack. Everyone avoids their eyes. Let no one see our currencies. You have to take care of to do, and it should end there. Thanks.

I would like to say that if you are using the software wallet so please add password on it so that no one else except you can make  the transactions.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. And then the most important thing we need is that in every wallet in which we store our cryptocurrency, then its private keys that it can be written on any hard copy. Then we need to keep a backup of private keys also. In this way our cryptocurrency will become even more secure. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are many things that you can do in order to save your cryptocurrency but the best among them is to not to share your private information and your wallet details with any person

Cryptocurrencies are very good. There are many more currencies in this forum. You can use the currencies you like if you want. Here you can save any coin and choose crypto currency. It will recommend you to earn. You can choose any currency from here for your personal safety.

First of all thank you for talking about this important topic. Many people are not aware of this. As a result, their ID is banned. There are many fraudulent means. People who send different types of links in the name of giving work. But they are fake. They take people's information and then hack their ID. So if you want to be secure, you must not share your important information with others and you have to follow the right rules.

Always make sure the address of the site you are visiting is correct and not a fake site
Use two-factor authentication throughout your Bitcoin wallet and email address

Use the password manager program
 If you use a Gmail account, 

Particularly what I am trying to do is split between several wallets, I use Metamask, Trust Wallet and I leave a little bit on Binance, so that if there is any problem with any, I don't lose everything

I think, don't share your own information with others. Basically, you give a little active password and refrain from sharing it with others. Always be careful about your ID or wallet being hacked.

I don't do that, I just put them in a safe wallet, and then I think about doing something else that I can profit from. It doesn't take much thought. Many wallets are good and safe and agree on currencies with their income.

If we want our crypto currency safe use this options like first select the wallet where we store our crypto currency like coinbase blockchain my either wallets then give a strong password and active 2fa authenticator give all possibilitys which provides this wallets but one important note don't share this password email and private keys any third persons. 

• +1 1

Well,  I believe in your advice of having a strong password  bit I don't know about storing cryptocurrencies into different wallets,  however,  unless it is multiple accounts,  I don't see the need for that. 

Yes you are right buy this method we can secure power Crypto coins and save them from hack and stolen. And as you say that we have enable 2fa security for our wallets. And keep care that it is secure add not to share over 2fa authentication to anyone and to not tell our password to anyone.

In addition, you must keep the keywords of the wallet in a safe place so that they are not lost because you cannot retrieve them again.

• +1 1

The security of out coins should be something that we are always serious with. Crypto currencies are used to store money so it is very good if we see it as a good way to store money. We need implement a good security system like 2 factor authentication so as to make our coins more secured.

Edited by othmanmosaic2