Notification not receiving. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Notification not receiving.

You can't receive any notification if it turned off on your notification menu. You should check it there because they reset the notification in every account. You should god to your notification menu and turn it on again so you can receive notifications.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, Upright said:

Its been implemented lately, most at times, you get to receive those notification, when your not currently on the site

And I think you will only received the notification when you on the notification button on your profile

Thank you so much for sharing one of my posts with us. I think this post is very important for all new members. Because through your post we can learn new members

Well there is nothing far much to it , its always said you can level it in so many different ways and at the end you end up doing the right thing in the forum and the work is perfect in all ways so lets follow the different ways we have and produce something from it, notifications are nopt that much important , I believe they will just flood your inbox for nothing so its that simple.

Now this is fact all not received any notifications for any new posts or if anyone quote our posts. Dont worried notifications has not much issues may be soon resolve by administration. 

On 1/15/2020 at 1:23 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

I also face this same  problem but I don't know why this is happening. This problem start some days ago. so I also know that how to solve this problem? 

Hey, sathi if you want to get notification then you have to enable your reply button, so if you do this task you will get a notification when someone reply your comment. I hope you are understand how to fix notification problem.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Well you are new in this forum so you may not knowing about it you need to turn on your 'notifi me replies" from which you will be able to recieve notifications related to your account. 

On normal bases you have to turn on the notification button before you can start receiving it by it was automatically before

If you want to get a response to your post, you must put "Notify me Of replies" on the submit Reply.  You will then receive notification of your post.

I'm also not receiving any notifications for any activity happening on cryptotalk as well as yobit. Is there anybody Elsie who receiving daily notifications for their activities. I think nobody receiving it. I'm trying for it from last couple of days.

Well thats a matter of worry. Because Even I am also facing this. As a newbie I Don't have so much knowledge about this. So I am also a little bit worried about this.    

On 2/18/2020 at 7:25 AM, dtsau said:

Mine working well, maybe you change your web browse or restart your PC, I hope this could help

i am also facing the same problem that not getting any notification and i think this is not for changing the settings.

Yes I also faced this problems and they can not send on notification but don't worry some time this not working so never confused.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:34 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Hey guys, as you complete doing your comments, their is a section called notify me. Click on that, you will be notified when anyone react to your comment.

I think you have turn off your notification and you have to on it before  you can start receiving notifications again 

On 1/15/2020 at 1:09 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys starting from few days ago i don't get a notification on my profile and my react increases but didn't get the notification i check  if i disabled the notification by accident but i didn't, guys pleas help.

If you want to get notification to your comment then you have to enable reply notification button, if you do this you will get notification who are reply your comment, hopefully you are understand what I am saying.

If you want to on your notification then go to your profile and click on settings,go to privacy or security option then click notification,then turn your notification which you want to turning on.

It is very profitable to get news every time by notification. But sometime it do not work. For this problem you missed some important information for work. If u not get this get help from cryoto Forum    

Hii guys,first you go to setting options and go tonotification section and disable  this option and iys been implemented later, your posth have stopped appearing more than a few days

The servers might be not working properly for now try to contact the admin for this one though its a minor issue admins still should know about these small problems since others are really type of having their rep going up looking to their profile everyday

I do not also know this I can’t receive any notification here I On my (Notify me) in my comments but nothing’s happened.Maybe my internet connection is to low and not able to receive notifications.

Have you checked the notification settings section? most likely there is a notification option that you turn off. Hope this helps

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

if you have disabled by mistake and then activate definitely you will get the notification for the reactions people giving to your profile for poster comments you can say and one more thing I want to say that keep doing usable and helpful post and comments for the members that will improve your thinking and helpful for them also.

Dear mate if you are not actually getting notifications from the like reactions given by other users I think it's from the notification settings anything aside that you can obviously as the admins or send your complains to them so that the can verify the situation

Hello friends. Notifications not show it you can go now settings after the phone settings it's different icons show we goes notifications icons the option of the notifications will ba off .ok

Well maybe because you dont turn on your ' notify me of replies' you can see it when you are giving replies or opinions to someone. so try to turn it on and see if you cant still see  notifications.

I also have the same problem and i turn on the notifying button. I have tried many times with different topics and comments but still i dont get notifications from other members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!