How to use search filters function properly in this forum? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

How to use search filters function properly in this forum?

If you still see posts that you already replied on them then this means that there is nothing new yet, you need to check later, me too I use this feature to organize my topics in cryptotalk and to not reply to the same topic twice

The search bar not really work good as i see in comment but personally i never use it at all, if i want some new topic to talk i search by my self in all session that i can give something new there 

I guess if you want to create the topic which related to CORONA and cryptocurrencies, you should use the search box and search for CORONA, so that's all topics that's concerns about CORONA will appear and you can see what's others writes and you can decide what's to write about CORONA.

I search for them by tags (if there are any), if there are none, I just scroll through some section to the last pages to read topics that I have never read. 

16 minutes ago, Tomas2020 said:

In the right-hand corner of this post you have the Unread Contect button and if you click on it the new set of posts will be displayed for you that you have not read before. I hope that will help you.

This is not a new advice because I have tried clicking on Unread content many times before. It shows me some contents but there are still lots of unseen contents that are not shown by this button. I want to see both Unseen and Unread contents, something that is totally new for me, not the content that I have read before. I don't want to see new posts. I want to see topics that are new for me (either old topics or new ones). I tried searching by keywords and I got better results but I'm still searching for the best solution.

If you want to see new topics, you have to search, by reading the title, can you guess whether this topic is new to you or not? And you will find everything new but if you want to search on those topics that you have never published, there is a simple strategy, in the list of topics i.e.  Department, you can check the color of the chat icon.  If it is black, you should not publish it again, and if it is gray, you should not do so either.  But if it is white, you can post your comment there because it will be new.

I'm just looking for topics that I didn't answer flipping through the pages at the bottom , it's very difficult to find them by filters, so I don't even try to do it.

This is difficult  now a days as there Is very  few new posts now  and also numbers of deleting  posts also increased.  Scroll  down near end in the right  side you can find next unread topic.

I also face the same issue here whenever I search for unread topics even those I replied to will show up each time and I'm almost out of unread topics therefore,I will be glad to hear what others have to say on this one thanks for bringing it on.

My friend in the cryptotalk forum if you want to know the unread posts you have to click on the unread tab and the unread posts will appear for you which are several pages click each page on the numbers below.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I can't use this unread feature to search topics to give my reaction, I always use sort by feature and set start date option its helps to search new and old topics, and its helps to search topics easily and write comments easily.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Его не нужно скачивать. Он встроенный на бирже. Смотрите в шапке и выбирайте RoboTrade, там уже свою пару для торговли и выставляйте зазоры.    Поначалу пользовалась им. Нужно частенько поглядывать за курсом монет, чтобы не улететь как вы и сказали. 
    • Экономьте с ProxyLab!Всем, кто пользуется нашими услугами более 3 месяцев и написал отзыв оператору в ТГ - полагается скидка. Подключайтесь, экономьте и вы!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • ТОП-7 разлоков текущей недели        CryptoRank поделился разлоками, которые ожидают нас на этой неделе   DYDX — $70.4 млн;GAL — $39.03 млн;PORTAL — $27.26 млн;ORBR — $15.11 млн;BICO — $13.77 млн;NYM — $12.42 млн;ZEUS — $11.82 млн.     Обратите внимание, что практически все разлоки составляют более 8% от маркеткапа. Вполне возможно, что это подтолкнет курс данных токенов вниз.
    • Вот если вдруг кому нужен инвайт, т.к. мои закончились: https://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_KYA4xLtQR5   Хотя пока не ясно, что это даст, но всякое может быть, поэтому лучше делать это простейшее действие. Сам тоже не всегда вспоминаю, но уже удалось накопить 830 BP - выполнил все задания и раз в день нажимаю кнопку.
    • Уважаемые пользователи и посетители форума, мы рады представить Вам наш обменный сервис - mchange.net! Мы предоставляем безопасные и выгодные условия обмена во всех популярных и востребованных направлениях в режиме 24/7. Обширная площадка для ввода и вывода различных криптовалют. Прием и отправка платежей по России/СНГ/ЕС.  Мы используем в работе множество известных платежных систем, среди которых являемся сертифицированными партнерами.  Проводим обмены практически моментально в любое время суток. Вежливая, круглосуточная техподдержка консультирует, помогает и сопровождает на протяжении всего процесса обмена.  Для клиентов с большими денежными объемами рассматриваются индивидуальные условия. Предлагаем гибкую систему скидок и возможность дополнительного заработка по двухуровневой реферальной программе. Контактная информация: Электронная почта: support@mchange.net Telegram: @MChange_Obmen
    • Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!
    • Компания ранее уже имела успешные маркетинговые акции с известными знаменитостями и спортсменами, включая Matt Damon, Ronda Rousey и Carmelo Anthony. Кроме того, было подписано мировое соглашение с клиентами для помощи в преследовании промоутеров компании.