What we are going to win???!!! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

What we are going to win???!!!

The more I think, the more I respect you, because that reputation and reputation will put you in a better position with users like the rest of the members, which I suppose.

This aspect is good that they have added a title to your profile, so that when someone visits your profile they can see it, but don't worry about additional rewards.

I never heard about that, so if the forum has some contest going on it should share complete details with members and prize too so that people can work in a better way....!!!

Perhaps there is no extra rewards for you but this can make your reputation your standard high , the only reward is that you will get only Bitcoins only as per post 

I win this day but I think there is no special reward that is given to those who won and only those title that you win maybe in the future they will add some reward.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

to get bitcoin we must have written comments at least 100 comments first and then for the next comment we will get bitcoin which we can then cash on the yobit account

On 2/23/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ubada said:

I am still new I don't have much Idea on this topic Their are a lot of things you are winning here but I don't think this great platform is paying extra rewards

this platform is good to me. this platform is very much popular now for knowing about crypto news and anyone can make good profit from this site.

Yes, I have won one time in such a competition for the most liked person and it appeared on the front of my account but I did not get anything
This may be developed in the future

THINK POSITIVE

At the moment, you will not win anything by winning these competitions, but the matter may differ, perhaps in the future, and there will become rewards that do not matter that Bitcoin may get a reduction in the waiting time in order to do another participation, for example.

Life is great and enjoy it

the a good number of lots of content articles wanted, As i need to know in cases where you can get other cash incentives and not even, though to comprehend it is easy to phone (message) to help you the victorious. ut no sure that anyone get reward or not.

• +3 1

There's no extra reward but it'll be very good If they add an extra reward to motivate people more to posts good content. They can give an extra reward of 10000satotoshi for people who won a day it'll be very good

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, Alejandro01x said:

I guess it gives you respected, that is that achievement and reputation, it leaves you in a good position with the rest of the users.

Yes that is that achievement and reputation  it leaves  you in a good postion with the rest of the users ,  because  i haven't seen anyone in my friendzone who has won such rewards but i think they would be getting some extra coins for winning the competition  .

• +2 1

I think that there is no xtra profit that the woner get the reward..it is just show that they are good user here and make good post thats it there is no profit

• +1 1

Thanks mate for taking the attentions of the readers towards this section as a member I was also wondering what is the reward that is been given or it just mentions the most useful comment and it's owner. There must be some motivation of extra bereavement so that each and every member tries hard and win. This will help bringing useful comments and quality comments to the readers.

• +2 1

well-done brother you desire it but i have no idea about reward system thank u so much for telling us about reward system

• +2 1

This is a very cool thing, it makes us compete to write the best topic, and it also makes us write useful content and we always search for everything related to the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I don't have much idea about this content so I will prefer to go to the others members comment that will help me to know what they are thinking about this content also members will get help from their comment so that I can get some idea and next time whenever anyone need I can help them with my views

• +1 1

Hello friends i'm new here I want to tell you what a person must do to win A person must work hard to win life To challenge this thing, to win this thing, we should focus on that thing, we should focus on that thing. We should not achieve anything by imitating others, we should use our hard work and our wisdom to create two things. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i don't  think winning days lead you to have some rewards its just to push your account with a greater rank and reputation.but hope for the future that it will hep us earning good money

• +4 1

Yes there is no effect or any reward for that, it is just that you are unique to post something that everyone likes.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend sir,  I am new in this forum and I not  not see any person like that,  so if any person won that trophy whose post like so many time and I don’t is it any reward for wining trophy.   

On 1/15/2020 at 7:29 AM, kirubel said:

This is my question to thank you for bringing it up. 

Please always make a long sentence in this forum, what you have just wrote is very short, avoid posting short sir.

I think that there are no additional awards, because we are all here, participants of cryptotalk, were aware. A special announcement that is posted, on public display of whether there are awards additions or not. Most likely, I did not see this announcement, like everyone else.