How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

Many people can use the cryptocurrencies in my country to this forum I think that the cryptocurrency 40% people good knowledge of crypto and so many people invest in cryptocurrencies.

I am not know about the exact ratio of peoples who know the Crypto in my country. But most of the people use this site for their advantages and spend time here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Freya87 said:

I am not know about the exact ratio of peoples who know the Crypto in my country. But most of the people use this site for their advantages and spend time here.

Yes exactly, the exact number is unknown but we can say that most people are entering into crypto field and most institutions are investing in bitcoin which is a Positive sign

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you know cryptocurrency is the leading platform of businesses in the world. And in these all our community and country people have 20% knowledge about cryptocurrency.  It is very good ration in terms of this new field. Thanks

• +3 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I can't give you exactly how many people use crypto in my country, but there is a significant percentage of young people who are interested in trading.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

I do not think that there are only hundreds of what they know about coding. The law in my country is bad and people are not allowed to deal with encryption, so it is unknown to them.

• +1 1

Most of the people in our country don't know properly about crypto currency, i think upto 30% people of our country Know about crypto currency. In this time, we get a lot of new crypto users. Because mos of the new comer join cryptic world. for lockdown, for this they want to earn from crypto currency. 

• +1 1

In my country lot of people know about crypto. Every young people use crypto for earning. Many students earn crypto currency. So i think huge total of people in my country know about crypto.

• +1 1

Dear friend i want to told you the exact ratio but i don't know about the exact ratio of people who use crypto in our country but i want to say that most of the people use this forum in our country.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:48 PM, KHALED ADWANI said:

I think it is less than five percent. Talking in my country about cryptocurrencies is forbidden, and there is no legal form of dealing with them
We have a lot of problems in our country. We are not allowed to own foreign currencies, as well as to acquire cryptocurrencies

Also in my country there are few i mean less then five percents of peoples know about bitcoin and from thus less than five percents only two percents invests on cryptocurrency's and holds cryptocurrency's, most of my peoples think its waste of time.

I will tell a little of my surroundings knows about crypto,
Some of my friends have heard of Bitcoin but don't know what or what a blockchain is.
Perhaps countries should start teaching the basics of crypto in schools to reach the largest possible number of people because it is considered very important for the future.

I think only a few people knew about cryptocurrencies. As mostly people are aways from trading and technology. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

It is difficult to calculate a specific percentage, but according to 10 people, only two of them have basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, because in their student years, only my colleagues had the opportunity to know the basics of cryptocurrency, but I think that the elders know little about this concept.

Most of the people of my country know about cryptocurrency. And they are earning a good amount of money by crypto currency. But it is unfortunate that our country government still not legalize cryptocurrency.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

On average, I could be talking about 30 or 40% of people, because I know very few who talk about this, but at the national level I ask that there will be people who know about this.

Maybe 20% of the whole world from 20% to 30% I give considering the entire population over 16 years of age, although the truth in my environment of 10 people only 1 talks to me about cryptocurrency that would be 10% is something that it is still spreading.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 6:03 PM, Cryptonas said:

To be honest the percentage is very little, because many of them are once a victim so nobody wants to invest is time on things like this. Lately I being try to change their mind set towards this crypto but none want to try it they keep on telling me to give more time to think about it....

@Cryptonas You are right mate. Though in my country, larger percentage of people knows more about Cryptocurrency but the fear to engage in it is the problem as it is known for trading and investing marketing that makes one to either earn or loose and this fear has been the major issues for some people to engage in cryptocurrency trading and investment.

Actually a huge number of people around the world is attracted in this crypto talk site.it is a popular online market place now a days.the people of our country is also well know by the site.about 35% people of our country are involved here to fullfill their hope and expectations.   

I think it is not an easy job to know this, but I would dare to say that no more than 30% of the population since there is very little that is read about news of acceptance of cryptocurrencies so it is not something safe.

Cryptocurrencies began in 2008-2009, with the creation and launch of bitcoin, the cryptographic world was created and hundreds of cryptocurrencies emerged that make up the current market. The real thing is that cryptocurrencies are little known by ordinary people and this is due to the lack of promotion that they reach people. There is a small world that works with cryptocurrencies and a bigger one that does not. The creators of cryptocurrencies need to design and implement promotional campaigns for their cryptocurrencies to make them known to the people who live in the countries of the world, this is necessary for the cryptographic world to grow. It is said a lot that cryptocurrencies are going to replace physical money over time, but they have to campaign for the disclosure and acceptance of cryptocurrencies to achieve this.

Some people are known about it most of people are not known what is Cryptocurrency and where it is used but in the future many people are attract with it. 

It is very hard to tell how many people use it. We don't tell this. I have no know how many people using it surround me. There is no way to tell it. I only know that my friends use it. In my country the online business is use by many people. In my country the online business is considered a part of earning money by government it called legal not illegal. 

It is a very small percentage, many have heard about Bitcoin and know that it is money, but no one knows the details and everyone is afraid and ignorant of what is the benefit of digital currencies, as if there is a barrier between it and them.

In my country,crypto industry is getting more popularity in a few moths,now almost 40 percent people are using crypto currencies by investing and getting salryies,i will suggest all of you to join this platform having good volume and providing more facilities to its users.

In my country only a few number of people know and realise the cryptocurrency I think. Because of many scammers here in this forum people avoid it.