I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

Now the course and price of cryptocurrency is controlled by ordinary people. But sometimes whales enter the market, whales have about 40% of all coins, whales in the world have about 1000 people in total. Whales with their sales very much lower the rate. If you want to whale, then 50 BTC is very small.

My friend  if you have a large amount of any of the digital currencies. Thats my only opinion. It depends on the demands of the people too. If most people invest on bitcoin then there is effect. The price of crypto currency is not controlled by any person or authority. This is very easy and this  is what many whales do They have a lot of bitcoins, as they raise the prices of small currencies in the market.I work in crypto and make money from it. That doesn't mean I control the crypto currency.

The price of cryptocurremcy is depends on the supply and demand in the market.i never hear that one can comtrol its price.it is impossible to control the Price of cryptocurrency.only big invester can control the market.

• +1 1

I don't think that would be possible. Although you can control coins that have low market capitalisation but coins that are already established can't be controlled by just one person. It requires collective effort and huge amount of funds.

Cryptocurrency is an online currency. No one can control this currency. So it will not have your control.By controlling its price, its price increases and decreases according to the demand of cryptocurrency.So you have to accept the cryptocurrency market. You do not have the power to control it.

• +2 1

I have not heard that anyone can manage the cost of bitcoin or the cost of digital currency under surveillance and I know that the price of cryptocurrency depends on the supply and demand in the market. 

This is so funny to read and it means that you know nothing about crypto world, or crypto trade, if you think that your fifty Bitcoins will make a price difference then  you are terribly mistaken my friend you need billions to make any price change and it is only exclusive to whales with their huge assets.

Yes, I think that if you have a large amount of any cryptocurrency then you can control this currency, because that is due to supply and demand, but I also think that there are other factors to change the price of the currency. For example, if another person has a large amount of the same currency, then your interests may differ and this leads to the possibility of you losing money

It's impossible to control the price of any currency in crypto market why because the prices are never stable there are always rise and fall. I am not sure that your Fifty BTC can control the price of BTC because there are still other aspects that are driving the price of BTC market sentiment and global news about BTC is also the main driving force of BTC prices. 

• +3 1

Btc is used as a digital currency in this site and this site is used in all over rhe world so you can never control the price of btc and there are srveral people work on it some of them are invest on it , some of them only take some time on it and comment and post and also improve your skills which will be able to do work on it and some of them also work hard and every time connected to the market and earn much and more profit through this site.

In my humble opinion I believe that nobody can control the price of cryptocurrencies since this depends on the supply demand that if unless you are a person who has an immense amount of cryptocurrencies as well as the mornings they will be able to manipulate something that price
A big greeting to the whole community

No my friend I am not agree with you because we cannot handle our control the price of any cryptocurrency e because there are many users of The cryptocurrency in the world and the price cannot control with the single body

• +3 1

I think you cannot control the price of Bitcoin by owning only 50 Bitcoins, look at how many, Bitcoin now reaches 19 million Bitcoin, I assume that only half of them are now trading from wallet to wallet, the 50 Bitcoin is nothing in front of them, so multiply your amount no  It enables him to control the bitcoin price.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for bringing this topic.  I was always curious about how the price and everything works in cryptocurrency.  You post and others comment has helped me get a proper idea about it

• +1 1

It is possible to do this, but you will not win much while you have this amount because you can also lose if no one enters this currency there are currencies that rise significantly and No one enters it

My friend, I think that this matter differs between one cryptocurrency and another, so if the currency is of great liquidity, such as Bitcoin, for example, your offer or request will not affect the price of the currency so easily.

• +4 1

ohh my god !

you have just made a huge blunder by considering yourself as an moderator of bitcoin.

So, our dear friend its not possible for a single person to control the price of bitcoin.

And it is impossible.

There would have need super computer yo perform this fuction, then it might be applicable.

And you are very funny guy 🤣🤣🤣

Hat's off to you.

I think you can't control the price of any crypto currency. You can if you are a big investor and your assets is 50% above. Otherwise you can't control any crypto price. 

It is true that Bitcoin price is greatly influenced by demand and stock, so if you have a lot of Bitcoin you can control or influence the Bitcoin price in the market. But in my opinion 50 BTC is not enough to increase the price of bitcoin in the market, it may take 500 or 1 million BTC to be able to increase the price of Bitcoin. So collect the Bitcoin that you have first to be able to influence it.

Well, as a individual, it will be very difficult for you to control the price of cryptocurrecy, but definitely if you have 50 BTC as you said, then I think that you will be able to control the price to some extent, because 50 BTC is actually a huge amount of cryptocurrecy.

It is true that what determines the price of the currency is supply and demand, but we do not forget that there are people called whales who own large sums of currency and they can, when buying and selling in large quantities, change the price of the currency dramatically

• Useful or interesting 1

No you cant and sadly not with 50BTC, but there are people who somehow can either by holding large shares of the whole coin market or by using their fame to mess with crypto prices like Elon did.

yes with 50btc you can make little side up and down unless you are so ready to get into the loss and bear it , it can be done by whales only who has thousands of bitcoin , not even by single whale but need team of them

According to my own idea and experience I don't think bitcoin price or any other coins price can be controlled by individual because it involves the market strategies and the price are never fixed 

you can control the price of crypto when you invest large amount of money because everything depends upon buying