Bank with their crypto project - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Bank with their crypto project

Some of the world's largest central banks are teaming up on an initiative to explore .revealed by reuters to have started work on a crypto custody project .

I have heard that many banks and institutions are investing in crypto projects.But they got failed. 

Generally excellent data. partake in crypto world however when flop consistently include money in large value.we need to get the arrangement of cash began through banking and it must be propelled and one day we can see accomplishment in all nations.

Crypto and bank thoughts are commonly concurred on the motivation behind why numerous crypto ventures fall flat. They should make a novel advanced money that can battle cryptographic forms of money.

55 minutes ago, kaneroot said:

Even bank at large scales are interested in bringing there own coin which is really great for the world as that will bring more investment in this field which is great for everyone.

Yes, I agree with you. The more people or institutions involved with crypto, the better the development of cryptocurrency. Just let them try first and we should support them by giving them advice.

nearby are countless crypto projects and not the entire are successful. If banks choose to stem cryptocurrencies, they have to an group specializing in blockchain and control be subjected to in the pasture of cryptocurrencies to support. individual founding barely leads to failure.

I don't think cryptocurrency fit on banks.because cryptocurrency price is very volatile and possible that there will be a conflict on it's price .if bank launch their own project.

of course if it fails will involve the currency. what must be done by the bank is, make an idea or innovation that is able to attract investors and traders to buy so that the coins get liquidity, not just make and then release it.

Banks venture generally flopped because of brought together. Individuals think coins cost will be controlled by banks and instability will be low and they can not procure high benefits in exchanging. .

Numerous organization ( bank ) discharge cryptographic money extends and come up short. Bank discharge venture as analyzer how individuals react if bank participate in crypto world however when flop consistently include money in enormous worth. I recommend they figure out how to discharge venture from designer, is my recommendation wrong or there's another choice for make effective crypto venture?

Banks projects are failed due to high initial price or lack of crypto market experience but I don't find any projects that are backed by any banks of any country. 

I think the idea of crypto and banks are repudiates to one another that is the reason there's a great deal of crypto ventures are fizzled. They should make a one of a kind advanced cash that may battle to digital money.

21 minutes ago, fatima123 said:

Banks projects are failed due to high initial price or lack of crypto market experience but I don't find any projects that are backed by any banks of any country. 

You should read the news more often. There are currently many successful bank projects that have not yet been well adopted. Just let them operate first.

As we all know banks are afraid of crypto because it's decentralized and if banks created a project I think some people might not invest in it and the project might fail, well I think banks regulates centralized system so they can control it. 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

obviously banks are failing to create crypto project just for a simple reason. banks are centralized, cryptos are decentralized. they can't work together, blockchain was created to detach from banks

On 1/13/2020 at 7:18 AM, Naga said:

well they lost their chance to work with crypto and now they are in war with it and they all know their are the losing side as they know the future is for crypto.

Yes you are right.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:47 AM, babakashi2020 said:

I think banks could make it even easier if they could integrate into crypto and just sort out a way to keep their customers before crypto makes them irrelevant

You have also the same.

is the banks come up with the crypto project then that will be a great idea but I do not think that will happen because in most of the countries cryptocurrency is banned.

We all say that bank is the meaning of cryptocurrency. So I think we should interest on this fake projects because What if a bank tries to betray us by making fake projects So I will suggest you to all avoid these fake projects. And don't invest any sites if you don't it know It's verified or not.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many institution ( bank ) release crypto currency projects and fail. Bank release project as tester how people respond if bank take part in crypto world but when fail always involve currency in big value. I suggest they learn how to release project from developer, is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

If banks are constantly failing to start a crypto project, they could get help of senior crypto projects and could use Ripple (xrp) as this is the most liked crypto currency by the banking system. And if banks started crypto currencies projects than this could be a greater step towards adoption of crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Mostly banks are against of crypto currencies. And they don't want to cooperate with crypto currencies. But now the scenario have been changed and many of banks started jumping into crypto market. If they previously failing they will now be successful.

I never saw any projects from banks. Still no crypto project  launch any banks. May be in near future some banks launch it's own projects based on blockchain technology. 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

my suggestion when trying to make a crypto of their own is to determine the main target or target in the market and the function of the crypto to be made. many new crypto die after being registered in the market due to not having the function and purpose of making the crypto.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

is my advice wrong or there's another option for make successful crypto project?

These banks only support cryptocurrencies as another way to "steal" people's money by advertising cryptocurrencies aggressively as a get-rich-quick scheme, which is not entirely true. The volatility in cryptocurrencies imposes risks of losing money, all with these bank's restriction and fees. If you want to hold cryptocurrencies, it's free to do it yourself.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Your advice can also be done, other than that the crypto project is influenced by current market conditions. Why ? When bitcoin prices are low many projects fail in the case of ICO / IEO. Cmiiw

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

banks tries their best to avoid loss and take risk , working with crypto is a great risk that may ruin the commerce of such institute thats why it fails most of the times

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day