How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Before came on crypto i get confirm that  their is now risk then i started  work their .i am very  thankful to  those  who created this platform.

I am willing to take the risks that are necessary in general, life is about that, but we must do it with head and with a lot of discipline. We have to prepare every day so that when we have to take risks we do it with knowledge.

Yes we need to take risk on what we want to do before I joined the forum I was teach on how to make things easier and it is quite difficult but one need to be hard working and dedicated in order to achieve the aim of joining the platform most of the risk factors involved trading and investment in the crypto talk currency exchange market

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I like risk and I think we should take some risk because it is also very enjoyable and I am also taking many risk in my life and I enjoyed it alot but it depend upon that you can bear the loss or not because there is a chance of losing everything in risk and you have to bear the loss.

I think that when I wanted to start here in this place to work and I did not know if they were going to pay me and I was going to do like the other sites I thought but I was never afraid that if I always took risks because I did not know if they were going to turn me off I got in and between on this site why they told me but I had no idea if it was true.

• +1 1

Well, having acquired so much profit in the cryptocurrency world  I can go an extra mile to take more and more risk just to make one more extra profits forever or till Infinity

Once you joined the cryptotalk you should know that you always need to take risks because if you are not a risk taker, you will not earn good amount of profit. Some joined crypto because they found out that they can earn here, they also join even they don't really have the basic knowledge about it. And lacking of knowledge can lead them on losing their investments or money.

You need to ask the experts and learn the right method and if you can concentrate and have enough patience you will definitely earn so hopefully taking the risk will be really worth it. 

• +4 1

Taking risks is the part of life

Without taking any risks you can't be successful person in your life 

Risk is necessary for success 

Take risks 

Get benefits from all opportunities 

Learn from your mistakes and moves forward 

Accept challenging 

Do your best

Achieve your goals 

• +4 1

I am very willing to take risks, but in return for finding something in return for those risks that I will face, I must have patience and good judgment.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful publication and values. I hope all members are aware of the dangers of entering the world of cryptocurrencies and are confident of their steps.

• +4 1

We must first recognize and understand that cryptocurrency trading and investing are a threat. And only with trade and investment can we make a profit, but when we rush without knowledge and experience and make the wrong decision, we lose our money and we lose. Therefore, we must be prepared for all kinds of dangers, strengthen ourselves and not be discouraged.

I do not have any problem taking risks, but I try not to take risks that could send me, I also do not like to regret for that what I am willing to lose otherwise I would only be whining about something that was actually saved for me, just like that You have to know how to adapt to your possibilities and if you do not have enough to risk it is better to make sure if you do not want to end up losing and this is in general. 

To take risk is the sign of successfull life. If we have capibility of taking risk then we are able to get success in life so we must take risk in life. So i prefer to do work here by investing or by trading.

Just now, kedroviy said:

I try to get rid of any risks as much as possible and if there is an opportunity to make a profit without risk, then I am more likely to achieve this profit than risking a large profit.

Well I'm agree with you and indeed your thoughts is good keep it up and if I tell you about myself I take such hard risk as I mentioned in the last post that I did gambling and I loss such huge amount in that so be careful and do good and after good research you have to take decision what to do further..

• +1 1

You can risk, but with reason, because you can lose and benefit from this risk .. It can also change your life, whether by making a profit or loss. So be careful. And not to risk our money except in a guaranteed way.

There are so many risks in crypto and I am willing to take them all. It is risks that define us and how strong we are. If we are unable to take risks because of fear then we are cowards. We need to always keep going and let nothing stop us from achieving success. We have seen so many people from history who have failed so many times and then end up being successful.  

On 2/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, Charlyq34 said:

I am willing to take the risks that are necessary in general, life is about that, but we must do it with head and with a lot of discipline. We have to prepare every day so that when we have to take risks we do it with knowledge.

Risks are often necessary because they keep you alert all the time, but you must take risks while keeping your cool-headedness at all times because if you get carried away by emotions you lose everything you have achieved.

Risks are often necessary because they keep you alert all the time, but you must take risks while keeping your cool-headedness at all times because if you get carried away by emotions you lose everything you have achieved. @Guru2050

Risks are often necessary because they keep you alert all the time, but you must take risks while keeping your cool-headedness at all times because if you get carried away by emotions you lose everything you have achieved. @Guru2050

the risk is important when you go for the investment and one thing you should to remember that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge then you are able to get the gold risk in the investment

On 2/28/2021 at 9:10 AM, John Pernia said:

Well this reminds me of a popular sayings that says; "that risks that you're afraid to take could be the one that changes your life completely" and another one says " take risks, if you win you lead and if you fail you guide". All these and many more gives me the courage of taking risks in the world of crypto currencies with zero phobia from internal or external factors. 

However you are right, instict emotions confiscate the plan leading to negative outcome. 3ps curtail such menace. Which is patience, perseverance and passionate they ensure success is attain

The Crypto world is really dangerous for people who don't know about it! It will be dangerous at investment, gambling, trading! So knowledge about it before joining it is very important to make profits from it not to lose your money.Trading is very hard to take the risk. You must take some actions and study fhe techniques on how to trade effectively without losing.Of course, there's no assurance that you will succeed, but it is better taking risks than regretting everything because you didn't do anything.

• +5 1

My friend risks are just part of trading. We have to take risks if we want to get profits. A trader always takes risks. But a smart trader takes risks on a low scale to get low losses. And if losses happens then it could be a learning point for them. 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:06 AM, Mark wood said:

Well I'm agree with you and indeed your thoughts is good keep it up and if I tell you about myself I take such hard risk as I mentioned in the last post that I did gambling and I loss such huge amount in that so be careful and do good and after good research you have to take decision what to do further..

There has the diffrance between this two thing brother.. Yah most of the people think that trading and gambling is same but actually it is not because trading depends on some strategy as well on your research but the gambling depends on luck only as you knew well as you have enough experience...   @Mark wood

• Useful or interesting 1

I am willing to take as much risk as I have gained experience in this field and I will take the risk of investing only the amount of money I can leave. I am not yet fully experienced in taking big risks in investing in a currency but as long as I have all the knowledge necessary to invest in cryptocurrency, I will definitely take a risk.