How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Hi I'm newbie here and still I'm completing my free posts after this I will post to earn money but I think we should take risks because without risks we can't prove ourselves and can't learn

Of course, I take risks in this forum, but after knowing all the risks in the cryptocurrency market and their results, of course, we must avoid risks and fall into them.

Well in my own opinion, life its self is a risk and all about risk taking. so  I will happily announce to this platform that I'm ready to take risk up to any extent in order to succeed.

My friend is right, there are many people who get into the Cryptocurrency trade without having knowledge, the most likely thing is that they will lose their investment, so first you have to obtain the proper knowledge before investing in Cryptocurrencies, patience is a very important factor in this World. 

Im ready to risk everything!

Its not the first time I have risked everything lol. I don't know how but luck always finds a way.

If you are a newbie don't take unnecessary risk just at the beginning o the stages, wait and chill start less.When you learn stuffs and master it don't be afraid to risk everything. The higher you risk the higher your reward is.

Be aware why you are doing this you have a goal a dream to chase and you can't quit them just because you are afraid to risk everything. Risk your life and gain the reward.

If you are not a beginner and not ready to take your risk please find a workspace elsewhere.

This is not a place for you! 

I can't be more clear if you aren't gonna risk then why play the game!

Thanks for reading:)

Hello friend, Being in the realm of digital money may give satisfaction, fervor and dissatisfaction too. The satisfaction of acquiring in the digital money gives euphoria and energy. Neglecting to get pay in exchanging or lost in the speculation gives disappointment. Everybody must know the danger of knowing cryptographic money.

Everyone considers crypto trading as an easy technique to go rich the container Trading is not simple, every trader requirement research trading procedures in the sequence not to fall into bankruptcy, and mislay everything he entrusted somebody to take a huge risk and earn more further money and expended more if he displays the loss. This thought is identical in each domain.

I think   big profit big risk.  So we should take risk here. But before taking  risk we should obtain knowledge  about trading  and investment. You giveus  sufficient  information. If we become  enough  experience  and take risk.  We will income a lot of profit.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Every one of our lives is at stake. Besides, I am new to this forum, I still can't make any income. You need to have experience with cryptocurrency before you can take risks. Only then will you move forward.

I especially don't like enchanting risks for the reason that captivating lay bare it not useful for any one it container profit you but it moreover be able to injury you but for me to capture consequence is not satisfactory.

• +2 1

My biggest risk I would have taken wahould have been equal in percentage as succes. I usually dont like to earn by ridiculous odds, I'd rather stay in safe and earn less. 

Listen my dear mate! Risks are necessary if we want to achieve something in life. Similarly in crypto currency, instead of having the fear of lossing money many people invest and take risk. I am also one of those I am also planing to invest with a positive mind.

If I talk about myself then I am willing and planning to take the risks. I strongly believe that we cannot achieve our goals without taking risks. We should set the goals only if we have courage to take the risks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Taking of risk is a boast in every trader mind but actually it involved two aspect which is either you succeed or you lose but we are not praying for the lose aspect. Well in my own opinion i will take risk 100% because am confident enough with the knowledge gain here in cryptotalk and I have no fear in digital market and I will take the risk.

• +2 1

Someone who takes challenge they eager to take risks . There is nothing happens without taking any risk in life . But cryptotalk is helpful to us it doesn't harm us.

Before joining the crypto talk forum I was prepared to go very far in order to succeed.i am prepared to stay committed and exercise patience just in order to achieve my aim.i am willing to take risk as far as I would make profit in my knowledge of investments and trading.i know with the little experience I have I should be able to contain and deal with it.

Hello friend, of course the world of cryptocurrencies is surrounded by risks, so I believe that every person who has entered this business has taken into account that there is a possibility of loss as there is a possibility of profit.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

After spending  four years in crypto I come to this conclusion you have to first make saving and separate your business account. This way you can do any risky move don't play with your bread  money in crypto. So here is my suggest make 3 portion of your money 1St one is for saving, second one for doing business and third one for emergency injection for business stability because you cannot use your saving to stable your account. I am following my own advice and get hold because of this after corona destruction. 

• +3 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks

There are rules and you should follow, if your risk is everything you have then you are making a mistake and you should consider what you are doing wrong. I sometimes listen from people saying they should have put all their money in. This is a big mistake to do if you are considering it. You don't take these risks ever, just put a few money in it and let it make more for you.

If you are a person who doesn't fear of taking risks in life, you will succeed one day. Try, try again as commonly said. An entrepreneur always takes risk because he knows that the higher the risk is, the higher must be the profit. This belief takes him to the heights of success. I'm that kind of person who doesn't hesitate to take risks and dares to do impossible tasks but before it I believe that a great deal of research and knowledge must be gained so that your efforts prove fruitful one day. Otherwise, it is possible that you're time and resources go all in vain. Do your research and then give your hundred percent without any fear of your failure. 

On 12/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, Heidelberg77 said:

@Ms.o You're right my friend. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a complete risk, but if we want some profits out of our investments we must dare to take risk. We cannot make a good profit if we didn't take risk, Though we must consider other factors like market analysis, research before investing on any coins. 

I'm taking risk and I don't care when I'm facing loss you know when I don't care of money and I invest the money for trading then I get such huge amount and when I'm worrying about my amount then I face loss so it is the best way of we doing such trading with extra money which is not needed at the time..

brother about this risks i will explain to you how much time take so you need to read my comment brother , I appreciate with your thought. I have some bad experience previously. So, at this moment before participate I always do my own research and try to avoid risks as much as I can. so i hope i answer about your question brother , good luck for you .

There are many pros and cons in the cryptographic world, if we talk about the cryptocurrency trade we can say that we have to manage our emotions a lot when our operation is positive or when we lose our operation, we must take into account that even the experts in the area Cryptographic loses money in operations, therefore you have to know that how you win you lose.