How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

It's not an issue of the worth of taking a risk but what type of rail one is taking. If you want to take a risk be it big or small rail then it should be a calculated rail and not just diving into something without studying it first then I'll call that an uncalculated risk

In my own view i take risk to be part of the journey i make in digital market, Because for every mistake made is a lesson to be learned ahead so on this content I take risk 100%.

This is true, my friend, the risks surround us in this area, but you are in a market that can win and you can lose, so you must be satisfied with what is happening and think rationally

Try to think about every step you want to take and make sure of the offers that come and the trades

I am convinced of my work, even if I lose, because trade is profit and loss

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I will tell you about my personal experience. I invested in a cryptocurrency after hearing good news about it
But it lost a lot of its value. In fact, I lost half of the amount that I put in, but I can afford to lose the entire amount. I saved and entered this field. I did not ask for a loan from anyone and did not shorten my basic financial duties. This helps me bear that loss.

I'm not willing to take risk. Many members start trading without much experience they take risk and sometimes they get huge favours As luck favours the brave. But always depends upon luck is not a bravery.. 

Just take enough risk that can't harm you its my opinion. 

Hardworking is key to success not risk so Believe on hardwork not on luck 

• +1 1

Very true, risk management is a major aspect to pay key attention to if you must win in this crypto currency market,

Personally I risk 1percent of my account on a trade. 

Risk taking depend on how sure it look but on must circumstances one need to know the level at which he takes risk and the outcome of the risk taken because a risk that is 15% assured of is not good to take but that of 75% assured can be taking 

• +1 1

Taking risk since I am new beginner is not part of my agenda I will wait until I am fully satisfy that I can control the investment before to start if not I will be consume by my greediness

I am willing to take risks but not everything I am willing to take risks because there are some cases that get involved with life.  In these dangerous cases, I am not willing to take risks. Again, without taking risks, it is not possible to do big things. If you want to do any big things, you have to take risks, even if it is light in life.

• +5 1

I am prepared to take risks in online market. I want to become rich. I am ready to take risks to achieve my goals. Risks are very important to get success. When you take risky you get 2 things either you got your desire or you learned lesson. Both things are valuable for future steps. 

Taking risks is inevitable especially when you're seeking for success and improvement. All you have to do is just be careful with everything considering the fact that all transactions here is done online. Make sure that all the sites are safe and secure. Always remember that failure is not the end of everything, it's just a start of a much harder path but worth it. 

Well I've as of now face the challenges in crypto world particularly in exchanging world and yes from the beginning I'm frightened to misfortune cash and wary in all that I do, and that is the reason I beat those danger and fears, obviously even now there's as yet a danger however it for you on by what method will you handle those dangers.

Investing and trading itself is a risky business. Its like gambling. I dont have enough knowledge and information about trading so i am not intending to take much risk now. I am hoping to learn so much from cryptotalk forum so i gain information and invest wisely and lower the risk.

• +1 2

Hello everyone am little bit new member am willing to take any risk here on crypto talk because I believe in them, believe in yorself there is no limit to what you can achive, am 100% sure of crypto it will not let us down

For me, I can take all the risks that may occur because I am able to compensate in other areas, but I have heard about people who may have tofu due to strokes and cardiac arrest due to the risks of trading. We must be careful

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Nice caption dear, First as a member of this forum I would say that I'm here for the seek of knowledge of cryptocurrency because I am so interested in learning sites and this site is included in one of them.  On the other hand,  as  a brave business I would take risk always in investing crypto because risk is compulsory in the field of business.  It is said that if you fail then try again and again. Because you learn from your mistakes more. 

It depends on situation. Some of risks will 100 cause to lose money like investment in some cloud mining sites that tell you they will double your money but if you mean taking risk in trading yeah sometimes i take risks but most of the time i prefer safe trading.

• +1 1

add up to sure that you grasp entirely of the position before compelling risks of jumping cryptotalk without respectable facts for it..in send for to be star at this time you necessity evaluate every single one side of this forum.. dont swallow hazard for your own will.

I think We shoul never be in hurry to do so or to take any risks. Many people joined this forum to earn money so they don't have much knowledge about it. so its better for all to spend more time here and explore all the section , Get enough knowledge and learn about Trading and investing.After that you can try your luck and could take the risk by knowing the good situation. As it is a volatile market so sometimes its risky to invest here. 

• +3 1

I have learn that you can not obtain success without risking. So I usually take big risks and I'm always ready for that. it's better to try and fail instead of being afraid to take a risk. The more taking risks means the more rewards. thus by risking the money earned will drastically increase.

I have not taken any risk yet in my whole life because i have not started my earning career till now. But I am starting it now and as soon as possible if it will be necessary for me to take the risk to build my career than I will take it at any cost. But I wish for the better career without taking any risk,

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

As long as i benefit from it. As long as my investments are still profitable. And as long as the a certain platform is consistent and continuos to grow. I think most of the people in crypto have a mindset like these. Success requires failures.

• +1 1

As the forum pays for each participation, where the person publishes the distinctive and wonderful topics that all people benefit from as we need great experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and collecting information

Dear if you want to succeed in your life you have to take risk. You should work hard to make your life easier. 

Its a great opportunity for you to learn and earn at the same time m it will not only gave you money, but also gave you knowledge 

I need to avoid dangers as much as I can, I need to take part in a few recognized funding or trading web sites, and popular ones, I cannot hold any losses any further, because I attempted some losses in the past and I'm now not sure that I can preserve them again