Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

12 hours ago, Idaho Bruk said:

Well, its literally hard to tell them this cryptocurrency because there are some deeply terms that they didn't understand, we need to introduce them the basic informations about cryptocurrency and when they have some questions, try to answer them

There's never harm in trying, but I'd suggest if we can start introducing them to cryptotalk from the start, as a forum they can earn from, not only will they earn here but they'll have adequate knowledge of crypto that'll push them more to have beliefs in the crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Introducing novices to the world of cryptography is extremely difficult, especially for those who do not know anything about the Internet and the elderly, they ask you about the credibility of this currency and who will compensate them. What is new is how to use encryption is better than learning the elderly because encryption will be the modern of the future and the currency of the age

I will try to explain cryptocurrency by presenting various advantages and if you know about crypto well, it will be easier for newcomers to understand.  Talking about blockchain wallets, I can easily persuade you to work with crypto when earning free coins.

22 hours ago, The Game said:

I will advice you to always stick to the rules and regulation of the forum and avoid anything prohibited here. All the best

I will surely give the best of my knowledge to the forum because I don't want to lose this account which is why I am trying by reading senior members posts in different sections of the forum and reading some of your posts has also exposed me the more I have to confess.

My friend, to every novice, I recommend that he finish 200 jobs in the junior section and enter the world of coding immediately because in the world of beginners they delete huge posts from the posts, but here in the world of coding valuable information and deleting very few jobs Thank you

• +5 1

That true,many that have engage into cryptocurrency have gain lot if free earning from the world or crypto,but there are lot of people that are yet to accept cryptocurrency world and convincing them has been difficult.but am sure with proves of payment , they should agree

It is great to introduce new members to this forum and provide important advice and information to them so that they can write new and useful topics and thus get good financial gains

I feel honored when one of the members that I have added to the forum gets a monetary gain

At the point when you set such notoriety all things considered immediately I reason a star who is engaged with it will perusing it himself and someone who isn't and clarifications won't help. I experience a few partners who won't at all glance at cautiously the crypto humankind and various who are pulled in digital currencies themselves.

thanks for ,your post.....

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk forum is introducing us to the cryptocurrency field, out of charge and without paying a penny, there are so many online courses that teach you how to begin a trade in crypto wolrd but they all charge a great deal for the course. Here you learn and you get paid which is very nice.

• +5 1

Introducing Crypto to someone is very difficult. But that should not discourage you. You have to try your best. Everyone in this forum feels that we should have been introduced to the forum at least a year or few months earlier. So continue to bring more people into the forum.

If really one of the ways to attract the public is through proof of payment of some platforms and this is the one that I use, I show that it is possible to earn money online and that it is not false and with proof of payment I manage to convince some people.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

You are mostly welcome mates, well if you want to introduce newbie to the forum, you don't need to give them some reward in order to convince them to join the forum. All you need to do is to show them the real face of what is happening on the forum. Much love.

• +1 1

Thanks to your post because it motivates the new to continue in this era of cryptocurrencies and it is very interesting because once this becomes more popular, the demand for cryptocurrencies will increase and this is positive for everyone, that is why it is good that newbies every day join more and more.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:41 PM, True legend said:

That true,many that have engage into cryptocurrency have gain lot if free earning from the world or crypto,but there are lot of people that are yet to accept cryptocurrency world and convincing them has been difficult.but am sure with proves of payment , they should agree

Fact mate only with that i think we can convince them because most of them thought that anything concerning cryptowold is all about scamming people and due to ignorance I don't blame them alot.

3 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Fact mate only with that i think we can convince them because most of them thought that anything concerning cryptowold is all about scamming people and due to ignorance I don't blame them alot.

Yeah, I also don't blame them, where I see their fault is because they fail to make lot of research before believing that it false, well am also one of them , early last year I never knew anything about cryptocurrency,but now am learning really fast

I think that the best way to introduce newcomers to crypto is to explain to them how the market works and the different advantages that each currency offers. After that, it's a good idea to show them some websites so they can get coins and, at the same time, learn more about crypto. For example, Cryptotalk is a great forum for them to learn everything about cryptocurrencies.
After that, I think they could already invest, but it is necessary that they have previously studied too much so that they don't have bad experiences and manage to progress quickly.

As you know there are still many people who do not know anything about cryptocurrency. It is very difficult to tell these people about the currency at close and explain it. According to these people cryptocurrency is coming very difficult for introduce. But if we tell them about the benefits of crypto currency and bitcoin, then maybe we understand this. We should tell these people about the benefits of doing bitcoin and all the advantages of bitcoin, perhaps to understand our point and start working here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I mean if a newbie comes to crypto and doesn't know about all these things then he isilliterate  on crypto so newbies should know about all these things.some people lazy in thinking about the cryptoworld .Many people do not accept cryptocurrency because they do not want to replace their currency with another currency.

Introducing the cryptocurrency because there's a new wallet. It's a platform to gain a lot of knowledge here. You can learn from here and post and change new topics. And you can invest in knowledge. Get money from here. Thank you.

You can start by saying it is a kind of digital currency.  Explaining its structure can be difficult for a newborn to understand. You should choose a few simple and easy examples to explain your structure.If someone believes in you that can happen and you can agree to join us so that a good amount of profit is gained. Crypto is a great idea for all economic systems and a great revolution.

It is difficult to do convenience some body do work on this forum because you can work online and many people don't trust online work . In my opinion you see them your crypto payment and say them we get these payments by doing easy work on this forum . I think after seeing your money they think good about this forum and do start work on this forum .

• +3 1

Yes it is very difficult for us to convince newbies before joining crypto so the best way we can convince them is for us to encourage them and show them what we have achieved from crypto 

On 1/7/2021 at 3:29 PM, True legend said:

Yeah, I also don't blame them, where I see their fault is because they fail to make lot of research before believing that it false, well am also one of them , early last year I never knew anything about cryptocurrency,but now am learning really fast

Same here my friend, this forum has really helped me a lot in learning more about cryptowold and it related activities, I am happy today because with the little knowledge I have achieved so far I am earning and my payment will begin today 😁.

Yes you said absolutely right this is the responsibility of the senior members of this forum to introduce the new members on this forum they should to keep work and convince the other people to work on this forum

When you set such popularity as it is now I think someone who is interested in it will study it and someone who is not with the explanations it will not help. I have many friends who will never study the crypto world and many who are interested in cryptocurrencies themselves..