Trading is boring. - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

I disagree with your opinion.Its all like a curiosity because when price is rise up then it feel like a wonder of joy. So,if you a professional trader then you cannot feel like boring. 

I don't think so that trading is boring for me. I am crypto trader .you take your all attention and focus on it then you can minimize your boreness and difficulties.

• +3 1

Well maybe you're doing what they call long term trading. It is usually boring for people like us that doesn't have a lot of patience. So I suggest that you do day trading which is more fast paced and you could do some futures trading to add some thrill.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

For every job thats you are doing everyday it must be boring it is the same to trading, so if you really need success you must agree to be bored but get what you need in trading.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have my own business from which I make the basic income and I also do some trading to achieve additional income that cannot be bored of trading because it is my way to relieve the boredom of traditional work

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You should take business as a passion and a hobby ... not just as a business that you seek to profit from
If you love your work, it will give you, and if you give your work, it will give you
Gratitude and love for the things we do is the best solution so that we can continue with it without boredom entering our souls.
But I advise you to listen to your favorite music while you are working .. or play fast or mental games in waiting periods .. This way you will fill your time without getting bored.

• +4 1

You are right, but if you aim to achieve success in trading, you have to be very patient, work hard and not give up, it takes a lot of time and effort, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

Yes, it is boring to wait too long in trade. But the important thing is to win in trade. If you win by waiting, this is enjoyable, but if you wait and lose then there is a big problem. Sometimes it is good to wait, if you are making the right investments but investing wrongly and waiting, then it is not good; it is necessary to turn from the wrong way for a moment and enter the right path.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:35 PM, Brand1 said:

I have been working in the trading field for a very long time, and frankly, I rarely feel bored and tired, deal with boredom, and avoid it by playing sports and playing guitar and sometimes I go out to play football.

You have to do the things thats are benefited to you, so that's if you see playing football or playing with guitar is benefited more than trading, you can just continue to do your sports. 

• +2 1

The only thing that can make trading boring is when you are not getting profit but losing or you are not an expert in the field trading might be boring to you but might advice is this once you feel boring it is better you close it and continue another time 

Edited by Beryymark

On 12/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, flashrakib0099 said:

Trading is a bit boring though. This is what I do after ordering a buy or sell. I go out for football training in the morning. Go with friends in the afternoon, go for a walk in the evening. Or even read a book about forex trading. 

Its a good idea of whats you are doing when you have opened the order, but when you go out and leave your order in the market you must set the Stop Loss (SL) and Take profit (TP) in order to avoid loosing of your all opened order.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

Trading continuously and every day is very stressful for me, to overcome boredom and stress I usually play football with friends, in my opinion it's the best way to reduce boredom and can be healthy.

• +3 1

On 12/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Maya20 said:

You are right, but if you aim to achieve success in trading, you have to be very patient, work hard and not give up, it takes a lot of time and effort, I wish you good luck.

What's people are failing is to wait for profit that's taking long time while it becomes low profit, and for this reason is what's makes people to be addicted to gambling which can generate fast money to them. 

• +3 1

Well post, personally my point of view these are many things, trading are boring is Yas and not ,I think it is both for example I am farm work early morning and then after I am trading so there are both it's my opinion,that is good and wrong.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you know the right way to trade    it’s not boring.  Obviously be careful when you trade in online.  If you follow the Rules of trade you can trade easily. 

Otherwise in your mind trade is boring. 

I think i clear it.             

Trading is the best way for earning. I think it is not boring. I am also trader. You can become a rich man in few months from trading. Trading is very risky. If you take profit then you feel good if you have lost trade then you feel boring.

When somebody has no acquaintance with anything it seems to be boring and tough' but when the practices on regular basis starts giving the fruit we started to like it at every time.

Calling trading a boring act is strange and unfair. It may be so if you are a serial loser (you lose repeatedly) but no no will call it boring if he achieves success in most of his trades. The second factor is time. When you don't know much about trading rules and analysis, you have to spend lots of time to follow charts. In fact, you spend lots of time to earn a few dollars. This makes it boring for you. However, knowledgeable traders can earn more profit without spending more than a few hours per day. So, the more you know, the less boring is your trading. The most exciting part of a trade is when you withdraw what you have earned.

• +2 1

Trading is annoying and I know why you say that you are trying to make a profit by sitting in front of a computer or mobile and trying to harm your board or set a goal. 

Yes If you are involved in a long term trading then surely you will feel it boring as You see the market whole day and waits for the time when you can sell your trading currency to generate profit but I think You can utilize your time at this forum to learn about more strategies as people share their experience here and also you can share your knowledge and experience with others and can respond to their relevant questions and answers.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Trading is a kind of work or profession.  Those who are professional traders never bother with it.  However, those who do not understand trading may feel annoyed.  However, trading is not a problem for me. However, in order to trade, you must keep an eye on the crypto market.  However, if you trade for the long term, it will be enough for you to monitor the crypto market for a short time.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Volatility in the markets does make the sense in my day trading activities. If I see less volatile markets and holiday from the day office, I enjoy my spare time with the dearest people otherwise crypto trading itself a fun way to spend my time and I barely feel tired because I have exercised a lot to manage my time properly. Be a doer, nothing affect you for sure.