I don't get any notifications - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

Of course, It is so easy. For this, you should learn all notification options in the forum and activate the options you need to respond to your comments and communicate with members well. And also there are notification option in the Notification Settings. Command can be found next to the notification icon on the top right side of the screen.   

• +2 1

Hello friend, I think before you should start getting notifications, you need to go to the setting option to set it first because there is procedures of making the setting that you will follow complete setting and you start receiving massage when people quote you or reply on your post  then you see it appear in your profile window.

Yes there is something new amendments going to happen in the forum is think so thats there are many issues arising regarding the notifications payments and spaming of post and hope so they issues will be resolved soon and the new updates will enhance and engagae more followers to cryptotalk forumm. 

I think they might not like what you post or disagree with you and that's okay as long as you post in a relevant way there's nothing wrong with it.

You will not get any notification if someone quoted on your post. But maybe this feature has disabled. But if anyone tagged you then you will get a notification truly. So just work here harder to reached to your goal.

Actually you need to set your setting you need to go in your profile setting and click the bar which is top right corner in your profile and you can turn on your notification in there then after than you can take a every notification when someone quoted you. Thank You 😍

• +1 1

There are some settings to check and set them well to start receiving some notifications,you can find this using the menu feature on the right corner of the dashboard or use search feature to find out topics with some guide on this and how to go about the whole process.

First of all you must sure that someone had quote your comment or not if anyone do so then check your settings there may be some problems in settings turn on notifications also i hope it will helpful to you

No I don't think so that there will be setting option in our forum that allows notification message. Because I see that when anyone response my I post this forum notify me of that action. And I don't think so that there will be option that we can close or open this notification function.

You can verify the matter by clicking on the settings and then check the incoming notices or you can check the text of the incoming mail Thank you

It's depend on your setting. If you want to see who give you reply on your topic. Then go to your setting and allow to show notification. And your notifications is appeared in the inbox. Then you can go the inbox and see your all replies. 

Well, if at all you do recieve notifications before and then suddenly you stop getting notifications, then probably it's because no one has qoutes you or made anything that would give you notice, because I don't think that the problem is from your settings.

There is a place in the setting were you can turn on the notifications in order to be able to receive notification and I wish the senior members will enlighten us more in the setting of the notifications 

It might be that you have switched off the notification for receiving this type of notice but you can also switch it on by going to the notification settings in the profile of your cryptotalk account.

Identical hither its been a while because i don't dumbfound any notifications. Early i do get any of it, but now, its totally cipher I get amazed when i see my reaction standard is 19 immediately but i dont cognition who gave me those responses Anyhow its ok, cipher to care almost as long as the pays are calm estimable

Friend surely you changed the configuration that comes by default. Enter the profile and restore everything as it was, I do not have any problems and the notifications arrive normally as always.

• +1 1

I do not understand this because I have a notification every time, if you do not have the settings properly, then the notification will not come, so before that you check your settings

There is some issue right now with the notifcation, and i think this also happens to all the members where they can not see what's on their notification. and i think admins are working on it.

• +1 1

You are welcome once again for the guide. To my little understanding, I think you might have turned off your notification or no one has tag you since then. But I don't think it's a problem just review your settings. Have a nice day.

Don't warry my friend. You can turn on notification setting. Your notifications is appeared in the inbox. Then you can go the inbox and see your all replies. If anyone tagged you then you will get a notification truly. So just work here harder to reached to your goal. Good luck for all members.

Friends,Same here, there's been a while when I don't get any notifications. Before I got some of it, but now, it’s absolutely nothing. I was surprised when I got my response now at the age of 19 but I don’t know who gave me this response.

However, well, there is nothing to worry about as long as the payments stay good.

• +1 1

I also thought a lot about this when I commented and saw that I did not receive any notification, but it is that we do not always respond to the topic, I realize that I get only when they quote a comment that I shared, then there is no need to worry when commenting calm that our post counts, if they come to comment or mention us without fail we will have the notification.

• +1 1

You have to go to set notifications, as there are several options that must be activated in order for the notification to work, but if you activate and do not work, there are two options, either you do not choose the correct activation of notification. 

You will receive a notification if someone quotes your comment. You need to strengthen the alert settings for any posts that have been configured. Enter the profile and restore it as it was if it doesn't use the browser, but I probably have no problem checking that you're probably using it, and the notifications arrive as usual....

Surely you changed something in the settings but you can easily accommodate it by entering your profile and in settings. You must enter the notifications part and there you can configure them to your liking. It is something simple and you can do it without any problem!