What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 13 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

No one knows the fate of anything after this period that you mentioned, you are my friend, but apparently, due to the spread of automation and artificial intelligence, the need to deal with cryptocurrencies will be at its highest, and dealing with it will increase significantly.

• +1 1

It seems to me that this code during the period of this code will not remain in the general labor clan, if there are still Bitcoin cryptocurrencies, then it will be valued as for the price of 1 million dollars, this is my opinion.

It is very far in 2050. In fact the world will face so many problems and we should be focusing on increasing predictability models on events that could trigger far worse problems than the recent pandemic. Bill Gates explained the climate change will bring far more horrible results and problems. These are the facts we should be worrying about for the distant future and not the price of Bitcoin.

Dear  how far will cryptocurrency go into the future?

This is what I wanted to know.In my opinion, you should develop your imagination a bit, because it will be useful to you if you want to achieve success in life.

For example, in any business..

We can not say that what will happen with it in next few years we can only say that it will be staying here in this world and the price will be increasing a lot.

My friend, all possibilities are presented with regard to Bitcoin, as Bitcoin has returned to us with surprises over time, it is expected to decline and rise, but the possibility of huge increase is much greater. It could reach a price of 1 million dollars within the next 30 years and maybe more Thank you very much.

• +2 1

People are constantly thinking about the possibility of bitcoin disappearing in the future. I don't find this right. Because the world is getting digital and getting popular day by day from bitcoing. That's why it's already starting to break records worth it. I am sure that 30 years from now, its value will rise significantly and that almost 9 out of 10 people will use it.

we can't be sure about the future of Bitcoin after next thirty years but I think it will be adopted by all of the world within few years and it will be used as the normal currency

It is very difficult to decide for thirty yes to come, however if things go as I see i guess Bitcoin will reach imaginary numbers and I am not kidding to say that it will be over one million Dollar, and I although I am quite sure that this number will become a reality soon, I do not think that I can hold my Bitcoin this long.

• +1 1

It is really fantastic question.I think after 30years bitcoin will be very expensive by then as so many people will want the coin for various reasons. I am hopeful that BTC price will be more than 1 million dollar by 2050. That time people's will prefer to invest currency as compared to Gold. 

Bitcoin is just 12 years so we don't know if it will survive another 10 years, not to even consider 30 years later. Who knows what could actually happen. Anything is possible but the only way I see is for Bitcoin to actually start developing, otherwise it will be forgotten as an old technology that led to the creation of better alternatives for money, but not for being used as one.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, Damayhem said:

Haha we will never know till another 31 years like your thinking tho what your thoughts on where it will be then 

Personally i feel it will be replaced not gone but like the cypto gold standard where new inotive coins will replace payment to merchant's ect 

I do not think that the cryptocurrency will ever be replaced by any other currency because it is the best way to make payments all over the world without much worries.

I don't know what will happen to me after 30 years, so how can I know what will happen to Bitcoin 🤣🤣, in any case, I think 30 years is enough time to know whether digital currencies will have real value in exchanges on the ground, or they will remain just numbers behind screens.

• +2 1

I think that this cryptocurrency will remain and its price will rise and half of the world will be trading it, but I cannot say that no new digital currencies will appear and its value will rise very much and it may become a competition for Bitcoin because everything is always expected.

• +3 1