As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

Good morning brother, all this has to do with the quality of your posts or topics created, the truth is important to have a good knowledge of what you are writing, this will increase your visibility in the forum and you will be taken into account when you do not delete posts, it is important to know this before starting any publication so you will not be surprised to see 10 or 5 posts less in Yobit. 

• +2 1

I thought it was only me who was experiencing this bug. But I think now the moderators will make sure no one copy or paste. 

Maybe you should focus on creating posts that help the community and not do a hunt for people within the forum, try to take advantage of what you can learn here, it is the best thing you can do, obviously if you see something suspicious, if you can investigate and report if necessary, but don't focus on that.

This is really unfortunate because we seek to improve the quality of posts by reporting on topics that are not useful. Therefore, moderators should look at these posts and delete them if they are not useful because we are helping to clean the forum too.

I expect that they take a tour of your posts after reporting you about others, so that is fair, and they delete the posts that violate the laws or that were not important.  I expect this to happen with all members. 

Definitely I know that it's not easy for you trying to do the right thing and you are getting punished for I, so may be there is another reason why your posts are reduced anytime you report a plagiarism, so you can contact the moderators.

If you will not post too much and will not post such a useless, then your posting will not be deleted. So as you talked, you report such posts which are against the rules and regulations from this platform, it is very good to do so. If we report all such posts which will be against the rules of this platform, then it will prove to be better for this platform. But you should never report to any people who are working well in this platform's rules.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As the saying goes, every thief judges by his own condition. No, you should act as a Moderator if you are not one because I think it would be unethical of you. Dedicate yourself to do a clean quality job that will increase the quality of the forum.

your posts could also be having problems, I never report but at the end of the day, I always find my posts have been deleted, there is a lot of good ideas that one can post on but also be careful to always put together a certain position of trading and information we have out there. good information, so always keep cross check on every information you have out there. 

• +2 1

This is due to the useful publications that you do friend, basically sometimes we are commenting to comment and we see topics that have less than an hour and are beginners, which leads them to remove the topic and automatically our comment also goes, so you have to be very careful when it comes to see where we publish so we do not go through these things.

This is really strange because there are many members who report spam and no such problem happened to them .. I think the real reason for deleting your posts is that the admin and moderators were doing a cleaning campaign for the forum and they removed many duplicate or unhelpful posts and I think this is the reason not Reporting

• +4 1

I don't think is because you are reporting post that's why yours are going down but we should try to understand that we most make posts that are important useful and educative that will make us get good reputation but if we make posts which are not useful then it will surely be deleted 

Thank you dear but I am new to this prayer so I don't know much about these things so I would be very helpful if they could tell me in detail what they are doing without a single request.

I think your posts go down when you are not active in the forum. If you use the forum regularly, your posts will not be deleted. Administrators spam posts so that comments are also spam. So don’t worry about it.

hey dear still do not have receive any payment and dont idea that how much can they delated my post from the forum . but the admins and the moderaters active everytime so they can do it behind some reasons.

I think the admins and the moderaters active everytime and they delete that posts which are repeated many time and also that posts which have no meaning. 

It is a little strange, perhaps these reports make moderators check your profile and maybe they find some posts that violate the rules or are not useful, you can use the reputation as it gives the incentive to provide the best

No, don't look at it like this, this is happening to all of us, if yiu are reporting spam then you are thankful but they will delete some of yours if they thought that some of your posts are useless, so don't take it seriously and don't worry.

Moderators may find that the post that you are reporting does not violate any laws or conditions in the forum. I have reported several spammers and have not encountered any problems, write to the moderators and check the matter

I have never seen this because I have not seen many, because I have not seen many people breaking the rules. But still not true.

My friend moderators do not delete any posts if they do not find anything in violation of the rules. Your posts may be clear, but it may be less than 100 characters, and this is a reason for deletion.

Here in Cryptotalk we should keep in mind that every we have to complete our regular task without fail.if we are not able to do then there is chances of getting down of our post count.so stay active each day and comment as per the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk.

We are all vulnerable to deleting our posts, we should not despair, but rather look for the reason and avoid committing the same mistake. There are clear rules for publishing and we must avoid violating them to avoid as much as possible deleting these posts and wasting our efforts.

I do not think that there is a link between reporting fraudulent content or random mail and deleting our private publications, but perhaps there is something wrong with your post or that it is contrary to one of the rules and did not pay attention to that.Make sure to review your post well before posting it

• +2 1

I think that you should communicate with the moderators about this forum, I do not know why your posts are being deleted, but I think that you should review your posts carefully as they may contain things that violate the rules.

• +1 1