As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

I hope those who face the incident with this community. Imagine that you are helping to clean this community but you've got post-count. I hope they do this about this.

On the off chance that you are not reliable doing cryptotalk, your post perhaps erased on the grounds that mediators and administrators are dynamic in this discussion, they are erasing some subject due to some explanation. In the event that you remarked to that theme, your remark will be erased as well. It isn't tied in with announcing post, on the off chance that you are not dynamic in this discussion, the quantity of your post will go down.

It is normal for everyone on this forum's post count to reduce as this happens to every single member in the forum even the best ones and this is because of the many spammers in the forum in the forum who make many unhelpful posts and therefore the admins delete some good posts by mistake too sometimes.

I do not think that there is a link between reporting an account to the decrease in the number of your posts, the number of your posts decreases when you do not provide useful posts or violate the rules, so stick to the rules and provide the best information you have, thus the number of your posts will not decrease.

Commenting on post that'll eventually got deleted get yours deleted too, so you don't need to comment on a spamming post or better still check the post first before commenting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe your posts should be answered so there is no big chance and maybe you have reported posts that you have already responded to so it has happened and I also want to know about it my friend. 

On 1/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

If your post keep on deleting if you report some one post the best is for you to stop reporting post leave the job to moderators they will try their best to phish out useless post but we can still try to report some post which goes against the standard of the forum.

• +2 1

Friend, most likely, it's not that you leave complaints, but that you need to write posts or comments correctly. Posts that have a similar meaning, that is, that are already on the forum, they can be deleted. Also, when you write messages in new posts, they can be deleted, because messages are deleted along with the post. Good luck!

I will say that or those who are associated with this forum can gulu this post.  And deleting your post is not successful for this forum.  It is the responsibility of the admin and the moderator to delete any post if it is contradictory.  That’s why I think it was deleted.

The reason behind this is your comment quality or something , if the forum have removed your comments then they have found that your comments is not useful for others and second your comments will automatically be decreased without any notification. We should put an authentic material for the post.

Yes of course if there is a problem with your post then you can report it for that post but you can't report small things again and again. Everything has a limit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:13 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

Hi friend this issue happens because the admin doesn't find any worthy content in your post that's why they delete it. If your post have some worthy content or the language is excellent then your post would be not decreased or your posted count would not go down so just keep in mind that before posting something or commenting something check whether the post language is good and the content of the post is worthy 

• +4 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

I think you are might right but I never faced this but you are right we should report them that are doing copy paste and cheating us but if you are reporting other your reputation is going down then that is not acceptable moderators should have to punish them who is reporting a informative post. We have to do our work honestly.

Unfortunately sometimes there are really some mistakes which decrease members post count, because original posts are considered as copied and some users get ban dishonestly. I hope admins will deal with it to avoid similar situations

On 1/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

This is not an issue with their reporting comments but if you have comment on that reported topics maybe that topic is deleted and your post also with it otherwise it is not an issue of decreasing your posts because of reporting.

• +2 1

That show that what you are posting is not be count and is not useful content where other people get to know more on post they they could be able to pick up something from that post which could be more useful to them

• +3 1

In order to prevent your posts from getting deleted by the moderators here in this forum, always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum so that you can always post without hesitation.

I didn't quite understand, are the forum moderators punishing you for reporting bad posts or spam ?? !! This is really strange. How could something like that happen? There must be a mistake !! Are you sure that the reason for the deletion is that you are reporting violations, or is it just by chance?
As for me, I cannot judge because I have never encountered such a situation before, but if that is what happens then this is really unfortunate.

Its very rude bro you say that their are many people are not intelligent moderators know who are capable for this forum are not .so please you should correct your mistakes and keep working regularly . 

• +3 1

I am also reporting bad posts from members here, and nothing happened to me like what happened to you and my posts were not deleted, it is very important that we be patient in cleaning the forum from such sad methods.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Moderators deleting posts with reason when they found our post its not beneficiary content or contain many grammar mistakes this guess them sometimes to delete our post.just in few days i lost alot post more than I didn't anticipate and everyday number of my posts goes down.so don't worry @Syedbesharat try to increase quality of your post.

Mods have cleared many old old topics and deleted comments of members so far I observe forum is making more and more quality thread to place at forum. For the grammar mistakes members check and set it, I also read my own posts after posting it takes good amount of time but I have make good posts and improve my self .This happened to all old members and face the pressure but in the end we all pass the tide and improve our self. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

maybe when you report a post of course if it's bad the post will be deleted but admins also will take a look at the posts of this person who reported , we all make mistakes so it's very common that admins find some posts against the rules or low quality then gets deleted , even higher ranks members still face this problem although they been here for more than a year so no need to get depressed and we should keep trying our best to write the higher quality posts we can 

If you are not always active on this forum the number of your post will usually goes down. If you also comments on a topic and the topic got deleted your post will also be deleted. Moderator and admin will take care of people who do plagiarism. 

If you are talking about the content you created to someone’s topic, then your content has a possibility of being deleted because there are times that the topics are not that useful at all for the forum. If you are that sure about your eligibility in making content, then maybe it would be better if you would just make a topic of yourself so that there is no chance of getting deleted by the moderators since you knew for yourself exactly that your content is not something useless for the forum. I would say that it has nothing to do with your actions about reporting since they are both different.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Michael Yousaf said:

when you pull down anyobe you can also down with him but when you pull up anyone you can grow with him. Its also a postitive behavior to work for the deginity of the public. Its very social thing .

This is not the point of discussion here no one is pulling any one down here so far you can see this is a discussion about quality posts and useless content which should be considered cause you are getting payment for that. The forum welcomes the constructive posts and reward members per post so the rules must be followed. Their for it's a good thing to eliminate the useless content from forum for making space for quality work. Many of members are taking it's serious so far I observe and later find out they face the problem from Mods. 

• +2 1