Dogecoin behind technology - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Dogecoin behind technology

Yes you are right,there are features inside Doge Coins that users can understand very easily and in this case it becomes very easy to invest because this thing attracts a lot of people and people go on to invest in it.The crypto industry is a very good platform for us because we can spend our extra time here and we can get more knowledge  and  experience.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Honny143 said:

Everyone knowns dogecoin is crypto currency doge transaction fees less and huge supply in market but my point is every crypt currency have their own technology to create digital currency like bitcoin is block chain technology so what is  dogecoin technology to made a doge and how much cost this to made  why the doge have huge supply pls give your opinions

Yes you are right dear dogi coin has low transaction fees and my friend also are doing investment of it and also they are doing trading because he think that it is a good coin and he is also doing trading of it and earning a good profit and he said that .he select this coin because its transaction fees low but I never used it and I can't say anything about it.

It is suited that, we commonly see Dogecoin withdrawal charges lots decrease in contrast to some different cryptocurrencies which consist of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and that is possibly to draw merchants and inspire them to observe the currency, as it earnings the self assurance of many buyers. 

Doge coins is a very good coins which is not dependent and have his own block chain, and the fastness and the non limited supply and less withdrawal fees make it to be special. 

Yes you said absolutely right I am agree with you dude the dogecoin is good because the transaction fees is less on this coin if we compare it with the other coins and the supply and transactions in the market are good of this coin

We can not tell the cost to make the doge coin but one thing that we can tell is that it has the huge supply but still it is doing really great and you can make good money if you invest in it.

this is yet the best coin to invest because the rate of that coin is low and it is increasing rapidly  form few previous months show you can make an investment in it

• +2 1

I am not familiar with the exact technology that different cryptocurrencies are using , but i know that Dogecoin has a good project , and as far as i know , there are many analysts expecting very bright future for Dogecoin and recommending it to the investors. I have not invested in it yet, maybe when I see that it is achieving some of the expected I will be encouraged to trade in it.

• +1 1

Hello Dogkin coin, although it started with a joke, but now it has become one of the common and very used currencies in this field and it depends on blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, but there are some basic differences between them in terms of support, global financial value and supporters, and the blockchain currency has been supported by the richest man in the world, which is Elon Musk
  • +1 1

Well dogecoin works on the scrypt based hash function. There is 127 billion of supply of doge. The engineers resembled it with the famous dog which we see in memes. He wanted to develop a transaction system which is instant, fun and interesting and also free from traditional banking fees.

I think this is true as each cryptocurrency has specific graphics and a specialized algorithm with it that can be worked with, but the Doge currency has special graphics that traders can deal with easily, so they are good at trading

The fee in the doge is low just because the rate of it is low and when the rate will grow you will see you will find it the fee that is not affordable to make the transactions.

Dogecoin was made not for serious crypto project but just for fun or for daily purchases.Since it is always largely available its price is always low. This may not be good for traders who are always looking for profit.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, Honny143 said:

Everyone knowns dogecoin is crypto currency doge transaction fees less and huge supply in market but my point is every crypt currency have their own technology to create digital currency like bitcoin is block chain technology so what is  dogecoin technology to made a doge and how much cost this to made  why the doge have huge supply pls give your opinions

Dogecoin is a great friend project and it is just that it is growing I think, in general many cryptocurrencies charge a very high commission and take a long time to confirm a transaction so doge is not like that, it is less cost and very fast, and with respect The mining of these is due to their high amount of Doge extraction, there are many dogecoins in circulation and that is why their price is so low.

• +1 1

Dear I think that dogcoin currency is also affiliated with the blockchain system, all currencies do not become cryptocurrencies without blockchain system, but the huge number of this currency and daily production through the manufacturing company makes more daily, that's all. 

• +4 1

My friend, Dogecoin is a currency that has a very brilliant future, as it is a currency of great development that is an advanced technology of cryptocurrencies. It is an institution in a more sophisticated way than the father Bitcoin, but it is very difficult to bypass Bitcoin mainly so it is already one of the 30 best cryptocurrency currencies and it is highly recommended thanks

It seems to me that the best thing that dogecoin has is its great efficiency to be able to make fast transactions, besides the very low transaction costs, it is a very speculated currency since Elon Musk says that it is one of his favorites, I believe that we can see a lot about the blockchain technology that it can bring us.

Dogecoin is one of the most frequently used crypto coins in the world. It is one of the very fast crypto coins. The circulating supply in the market is huge and the price is low. People send large amounts of Dogecoin as gifts to each other due to the low price.
It has been adopted by large masses in a short time.

It is difficult to create a new technology that resembles a well-known technology and make it successful in a short period of time, but this is a good idea to do something about this field

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, Honny143 said:

I like a lot of dogecoin and also dogecion has the support of very great people and that it is a project that was born as a joke and today we see it as a great project that remains standing and that is not abandoned so we have to expect great things of Dogecion as a cryptocurrency.

Yes dude I think that this is the reason of popularity of Dogecoin because it has less transaction fees and people use Dogecoin for their dealings. Dude all cryptocurrencies work on blockchain technology and  differ in their stability

On 1/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, Migo said:

Yes, fees depend on the price, but the price is almost stable,we didn't see him even close to 0.5 dollars, anyway there is no much fees, and this coin is good for converting from bitcoin to avoid fees when someone wants to withdraw 

You mean doge coin cross up 0.5 usd which mean almost 50 cents??  Actually  there has no chance  for doge coin to reach up the value because  till now i see no big investor on doge coin like another  coin has..  Again the leading  team  of doge coin is not much active  About it improved  so its price has no change.. 

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 1:17 PM, Honny143 said:

I've heard the technology that's was using to create dogecoin was blockchain technology, because even if you look at the dogecoin transaction you'll see the blocks that's are used to confirm the transaction.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You mean doge coin cross up 0.5 usd which mean almost 50 cents??  Actually  there has no chance  for doge coin to reach up the value

dogecoin is a much earlier coin.  dogecoin and ethreum came on the market together.  But ethereum took the best place in the market, but dogecoin did not get it.  The price of dogecoin is not rising because it has no big investors, and no company has any plans for it.  As a result, its price is not rising

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The price of dogecoin is not rising because it has no big investors, and no company has any plans for it.  As a result, its price is not rising

Why should investor invest their money into a coin which project team has no planning  to up its value in future as like another  coin project team do..  There has no price  movement  on doge you cam see most of the time if not btc pump..   Doge coin should create their market in another  way.. 

• +2 1