How to earn money using this website ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asakhe

How to earn money using this website ?

You can earn money by comment other account and also ans their questio.. .. 

You just need to do some posts on this websites and then register yourself on yobit to earn Money through crypto talk campaign.

here you can do it!On this site you have to pay daily to post genuine comments on the topics.  Bt  you have to post 1st 100 post and  then post limit is 30 per day for the user...

This website is giving us 30,000 satoshi's for posting comments and for that you need to be a a good member of this community who follows all the rules and regulations accordingly

Hello there

You also need a yobit account, Please do post everyday, that money will show on your yobit account, then you have to chance to trading this money or withdrawal to your bank, you have chance to 30 post everyday.

hi dear i am also a new user in this site i do not know much that how we earn money but i want to tell you keep following the sites read all the posts you should know that how to earn money i am also doing that and try to understand that how we earn money

15 minutes ago, nandomourab said:

You just need to post 100 times and then you start getting paid for 30 posts a day.

yes you are right but not just making 100 posts, your post must be 100+ characters so that your post will be counted to earn satoshi.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can earn money in the forum

by posting maximum 30 posts and get paid 30k satoshi then trade it with other coins , it is very profitable if you know how to play the coins in the market.

This site is not a scam I am giving you the assurance. All other apps that claim to pay do not pay the way cryptotalk pays.

you earn money for every post or comment you do 
just after the first 100 post or comment every comment after that earn you 1000 satoshii 
you need to have an account in yobit exchange and then connect them 
then replay for topics and start earning 
but you should not spam this forum 

You can start earning here in forun by just posting quality content about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin and also you need to learn first. And if you really want this money you need to be serious in posting here. 

You can earn as much as you can in this site by using your smartphone and data and by commenting on people's post or making your own post

Yes, it is true and maybe your friend really earning well here in this website and now here you are just ask for advice from you friends so you won't get confused here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

This website id a money maker web sites.  Frist we should make 100 comment for creating account.  After making account i should make 30 comment everyday. 

The principle of work on this site is to develop meaningful topics and constructive comments. There are many areas for expression based on individual level.

Dear brother, 

This website is always paying, I have been scammed many times, in the last I found this website I think you choose the right option just go for your own topics or for useful comments and collect your bitcoin.

Best of luck

For a start, you should read the forum rules and then publish 100 threads, comments and responses so that you can then earn an estimated daily 30,000 Satoshi Bitcoin.

There are many ways to earn money from this website first of all the very easy and the simplest way is that we have to make 100 post in the start and after that on everyday basis we have to make 30 good post and for those 30 post in the end we will get 30000 satoshi. in this way we can earn Bitcoin or we can withdraw that money also. this is the one way to earn money from this website.

How to earn money using this website? If you want to earn money using this website all you need to do first is complete the 100 posts and after that you can be paid every time you make constructive or meaningful posts in this forum.

First i welcome you to join this site.You are in the right platform at which you earn money very easily.First you have to complete 100 comment.It is very necessary for this site.And after completing 100 comments, then do thirty comments definitely you earn money Try to do maximum of 30 comment  in a day. Definitely your earning Start.

Yes I will try my best to guide you how to earn money on this website. first of all you should have the basic information that what is cryptocurrency and other coins and basically in this website you have to make quality comments and you have to reply to different topics and your reply should be related to that topic. In start for the first time you have to complete 100 comments and after that for every 30 comments those you have to make on everyday basis by doing those 30 quality comments you will get 30000 satoshi in return.

We can earn money by using this website to make comment more and more.but we have  limit that in a every single day you can make 50 comment only.    

Yes but this website is only for crypto people. If you do not even know what is crypto currency then only read people post. They will help you and start posting if you are new in the world of crypto. This website has strict rules. Following these rules can make you rich 

4 hours ago, Shaifhakash said:

My best friend referred to me this website and said that in this website they will pay you just by replying to comments and also posting content . If someone knows about this please comment and explain it to me . I would be very very grateful if u do so. And also please can you refer apps and other websites where I can earn money.To be honest I really need this money there is something that I need to take care of with this money and yho I have been in many websites and apps some they are scams some they give out least surveys for money and I’ve had it I’m tired.

By posting you get paid on this forum, and that post has to be good quality post.

It's very easy to earn money from here you have to make a account here on crypto first you have to do one thing which is you can post 100 comments after 100 comments your earning will start after this you make posts and comments about cryptocruncy about 30 don't copy paste any thing keep in your mind.its very easy.

12 hours ago, Ch bilal said:

We can earn money to this site 

By posting comments and learning about Crypto

I agree about the learning part but come on: Who will keep posting daily 30 posts just for making small bucks? It is not smart to post 30 post and expect a huge return just for making a post while learning. Win-win situation for newbies.

yeah you get paid for service that is giving constructive and informative post about crypto currencies , to earn you have to make 100 constructive post to get verified to get paid, after that you get paid 30K satoshi per 30 post in a day

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day