How to earn money using this website ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asakhe

How to earn money using this website ?

I see that your account had only 2 posts, but you need to be patience here and write daily useful posts that are helpful to others. One more thing don't try to post as much as you can since the forum rules are too different compared to the other forums.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Asakhe said:

A friend referred to me this website and said that in this website they will pay you just by replying to comments and also posting content . If someone knows about this please comment and explain it to me . I would be very very grateful if u do so. And also please can you refer apps and other websites where I can earn money.To be honest I really need this money there is something that I need to take care of with this money and yho I have been in many websites and apps some they are scams some they give out least surveys for money and I’ve had it I’m tired.

Yes but you need to have good information from time to time to help other and other will help you too. And ys you can get money but you need to finish the 100 first...

You can start earning on this website by first creating an account on yobit and then linking it to your account on this website then you have to post 100 comments then you will start earning for each post after that.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Asakhe said:

A friend referred to me this website and said that in this website they will pay you just by replying to comments and also posting content . If someone knows about this please comment and explain it to me . I would be very very grateful if u do so. And also please can you refer apps and other websites where I can earn money.To be honest I really need this money there is something that I need to take care of with this money and yho I have been in many websites and apps some they are scams some they give out least surveys for money and I’ve had it I’m tired.

Easy be creative make an account in Yobit connect it to cryptotalk. Don't copy and past the topic and end the firat 100 post, then you will be able to gain 1000 satoshi every single post or comment..

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is a typical example, it's an online business, there are lot of business out there that is of website, but this is the trending one, you can even making profit, I will advise that non should miss out

If you want to earn from this forum all you need to do is finish the 100 posts then after that every time you post will be paid 1000 satoshi then 30 daily limit I hope you earn well here goodluck.

You can earn money easily by this website. For this,you don't have to invest a single money. You have to post comment and earn. Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

There are two ways to whcih one can make money using this website, and the first one is that you can directly withdraw the earnings you have in this forum and two you can invest it on yobit, its a very good place where one can earn some good money from so its important you take it that way., 

On 1/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Asakhe said:

All you have to do to earn bit coin here is to first by following the forums rules and regulations so that you will not be banned for what you don't know about and the second is to to the forum section and learn about how this sites works.

9 minutes ago, bigbrainmo said:

Just post daily and you will start getting money here. Its per post so you get 0.00001 per post up to 30  a day.

You have successful simplified every thing about Crypto talk for him to understand how to earn money here just by making about 30 post perday and if you are a new member you have to post 100 post first before you can start receiving your payment.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, Shahud said:

If you want to eaen free bitcoin then you are at the right place.this site give you 2.3$ per day for posting genuine comments onthe topics.and the post limits for a user is 30 per day

I see eye to eye with you in this matter I have the same opinion as yours in this matter one must post relevant comments on topics being discussed and avoid spam task this way the can earn easily.

Yes, friend whatever your friend told you is absolutely correct here we all users are enjoying pay per post campaign. In this forum we Rae paid for each post or comment we do but again you first 100 post will not be paid. 

It's true, you will be pay on every 30 posts or comments you make here . but at first, you need to do 100 posts or comments to get eligible, after that, you will receive your payments for every 30 posts you make oj yobit account.

Making money here is quite simple.  All you have to do is write 100 messages in order for your membership to make money and the monetization feature to be active.  After that, every message you write will save you money, but there is a small detail that I would like to mention, you can make money with a maximum of 30 messages per day.  If over 30 messages are written, messages after the 30th message will not save you money.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

You can acquire on this gathering by talking about with others and you have to make helpful post and not nasty one next to that you have to arrive at 100 post first before get payed, You can likewise joining some abundance and airdrop that mutual on this discussion or offering you benefits on the commercial center.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Asakhe said:

Yes your friend is very correct. This forum pays people for posting useful post. First of all you have to post at least 100 post then you get paid for the 30 post you make.

This website is a very good platform to earn money for students and others also.

Here after resister your account then you have to read the reules and regulations first.

Then you have to text first 100 free comments on this website.

After that if you will 30 comments then this website gave you money.

To earn in this,site first you need to complete 100 useful post after that you need to connect your yobit account to cryptotalk. Then you will get 30 k sathoshi daily for 30 useful post. So keep posting on crypto related   and follow all the rules. 

First of all I got an idea about this site, a younger brother of mine, he says that there is a site where you can earn some money is crypto talk, I started to act like that. Every day I work by commenting. 

In this website we know how to earn about 2-3 usd even and in a monthly root it be able to be stretch upto 60-90 usd , you encompass to just prepare innovative make, least 100 characters.

at the current conversion we can easily nett a total of $80 to $90 per month in bitcoin and this is a nice payout for a simple job everyday. i am 90+post short before i can start earning

On 2/15/2020 at 8:14 PM, Umar Rehman said:

In the event that your companion has enlightened you concerning digital money and in the event that you figure how you can gain cash by dealing with this site, at that point obviously you realize that by posting 30 we can acquire the measure of satoshi. All things considered, you need to post them in specific places in the perfect spot and in the event that you do the posts accurately, at that point you will get Satoshi and along these lines you can win cash day by day.

Before you start in this site you must first head to the forum section and read the rules and regulations so that you will not be banned by the admin of this site. Then for you to earn here you have to post 100post or comment before you can earn.

Dear this site is really  paying and you can earn bitcoin  by replying or posting in every  topic.  You should  follow  the rules only and make a constructive posts. Understand  well the topic question  so that you will make a good post for it.