Why is Forum Essential - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Marj Neil

Why is Forum Essential

Forums are always important since they allow us to know, learn, study about a specific topic, the truth is that forums, especially this one, will allow you to know about cryptocurrencies, most users are always in search of relevant information that allow us to know more in depth what we want to know ... also the forums also allow you to create new bonds of friendship with people who share your same interests and your same tastes although there are also differences of opinions and points of view !!

This is a really good way to earn money for both regular forum users and administrators. An ordinary user should only follow the rules of the forum and write on the topic thereby earning.

15 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

Thank you dear friend @Whited35,,,Hey I miss some members who will give us a good idea of our crypto information, such as which coins we will invest in, and how we will trade, because you know trading and investing with cryptocurrencies is very profitable, but I think there are many crypto experts in the cryptotalk forum...

@Mosharraf We have some incredibly talented newcomers. I am having conversations with them and incredibly they have ideas  which may further put the values on this forum. Hope to see so many new talents on this forum in future. 

• +3 1

Forums like this help a lot for newbies who are starting in this world of cryptos, personally I am getting to know this world, and forums like this are very helpful, I am learning a lot in this community.

This forum will be a source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future.. it gives us a great opportunity to communicate with people with common interests allover the world and it isn't available in another places! so we should really be aware by using it and try to improve it by sharing useful and informative contents..

"Personally, I browse the forum to:
     1-Find solutions to the problems facing me
    2-Track market news and trade in general
   3-Ways that can help me earn more and double my earnings
  4- On the last and most important point for me to learn from other         people's experiences and mistakes, I call them a lesson for me".

Essential because, user of these forum get income from every post you made here attract coins and also you get basic knowledge about crypto currencies I for instance I was crypto currencies illiterate but since I joined this forum is been wonderful experience I trade myself without the help anyone.

I think forum is an artifact of ancient high tech civilization, who somehow gone and have left us only forums. So we don't even know all the power that is concentrated in forums. But soon we will discover it and became more human!

This way of interacting with other users in an open way through the forum allows to clarify many doubts and acquire a lot of essential knowledge on various topics due to the opinions and observations of each of the participants with different perspectives

Форум не только источник информации, но и место где можно узнать мнение других людей относительно этой информации.

I think  cryptotalk important it's best  way tonearn money in crypto  for beginners also it is best way to share ideas and know more about crypto 

It is indeed very useful as forums present a platform where discussions between users can occur, you can share your opinions and experience on the same topic, in this case cryptocurrency and people with the same interest can share their own perspectives on it and it is also very nice as the content is regulated by mods and admins so you rarely see any irrelevant or offensive content. 

The existence of these Forums is really necessary, since it allows all the participants to generate discussion topics to clarify certain points in which we do not get immediate answers. In this space it allows us to communicate directly to our concerns

I think gathering is fundamental regarding it was a wellspring of information to the novices who are connecting with to crypto. The benefit is only a reward of the learnings we have in this gathering

In my opinion i think that Forum it's escential beacuse the community of cryptotalk need to get information about things, you can choose your interest! but it's a web that you can exchange information or ideas from others about one theme! it's more productive for us!

Reading makes you learn to share and create new and interesting topics. Forum works in both directions. It makes you earn money and gives you a platform where you learn and share the knowledge you have,

Here all the people are friendly and helpful .. as we can learn more and more about cryptocurrencies so that we can make the right decision

It's a great site for beginners to start with, and you'll definitely have loads of information to apply as a crypto trader, so it's a waste for some members to miss an opportunity to interact just because they weren't aware of it. And the gifts that they receive

Forum is essential to have a source of information and opinions of other people. It is really useful for communications with others who are interested in crypto and work in this sphere. So forums are very helpful for everyone

Crypto forums are the most essential for us.  Because through crypto forums we are able to gain better knowledge about cryptocurrency and make more money in a very short time by making meaningful comments in crypto forums.  Which is helping us financially.

There is no doubt that the forum is necessary and important for us and for every person who loves learning and knowledge, as the process of developing new publications on different topics by most members and the rest of the members commenting on them generates a kind of exchange of knowledge and experiences and strengthening them among all participants

Every forum where the correct shares are made is beneficial. Although I have been here for a very short time, I have learned new information on many topics.