What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

Cryptocurrency is the new way and the also new generation about currency 💱 you can use it with out see and touch only it will be on the electric. You can hold thousands of currency with out any havey bag.

Cryptocurrency will become more popular than before, every day people know about this and wasting time to get best strategy make money using cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has made a big impact on the world because they are making a lot of money using cryptocurrencies. 

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are currently witnessing widespread and great popularity around the world, as they have become a basic job for many people.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I think that the secret of the popularity of cryptocurrencies is ease of trading and are not subject to taxes, and large profits can be made by investing them

Cryptocurrency are popular for many reasons, first, because there are too many ways to earn them. Second, due to the ease of transforming them wherever and whenever you are. Third, because they are decentralized and no one can know how much you have of them. Fourth, there are no fees for transformations.

• +2 1

Well, cryptocurrecy generally has a very good future, looking at how many people are getting aware of the benefits and importance of cryptocurrecy. So also one of the reason why cryptocurrecy price fall suddenly is because sometimes, the largest investors usually pull out there investment, that will make the price crash down.

My dear friends, encrypted currencies are very popular all over the world, and this did not come from futility, for several reasons which is that it is a way to profit big, as it is easy to trade anywhere in the earth as it is done quickly in the burqa in exchange for buying goods via the Internet

• +4 1

Many analysts believe that the sharp and consecutive rises of the bitcoin currency are the reason for the decline in gold prices, with many believing that bitcoin has become a safe haven for capital like gold. Analysts believe that as the price of bitcoin increased, investors saw it as a safe investment, and demand for it increased.

• +1 1

This does not happen to me, within my circle of friends there are very few who work with cryptocurrencies, even in my family only my sister and my sister-in-law are also involved in this world, but if I have seen the growth of cryptocurrencies, this year is mostly because of the bull cycle, people feel incredible excitement with cryptocurrencies and hopefully in the bear cycle that interest still continues.

Cryptocurrencies offer new options that were not previously available with old or traditional currencies. They can be used to automatically guarantee land ownership, smart devices and contracts for the purchase of various kinds of products. The options seem unlimited with so many uses that can change the world that internet users have always dreamed of.

• +2 1

Many questions about replacing the digital currency with gold or the dollar in a rapid transformation that changes the trends of the global economy, and despite many official warnings against investing in those currencies that are not subject to state control, emerging companies in the field of financial technology are witnessing a surge in demand from consumers who are accelerating To investing in cryptocurrencies amid great interest and momentum in Bitcoin, and the truth is that the risks of cryptocurrencies on the financial sector are linked to the use of currencies and price volatility, and given the significant increase in the volume of Bitcoin circulating in the markets, this currency could pose a threat to financial stability.

• +2 1

It is natural for the spread of cryptocurrencies to increase dramatically, as we find in cryptocurrencies high reliability and great speed in conducting transactions. It is difficult to obtain in traditional currencies, in addition to decentralization in trading and other important reasons that made the world interested in a great deal of these currencies.

• +1 1

I think my friend the main reason of crypto popularity  is that the profit which people gets from it if they know the right way of it that how to use it and how to get profit from it so definitely it will be beneficial for everyone if they will learn also about it.

I think that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to the ability of people to earn money by trading in them, and I think that what happened in the world of economic collapses and the Corona virus has greatly increased the popularity of cryptocurrencies, and I think that it will be circulated in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its true that everything that has it good side also must have a bad side,but to be sincere I haven't seen any negative side of the crypto currencies yet,don't know if some one has seen it effect 

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +1 2

4 hours ago, Elias99 said:

Cryptocurrencies will have a destructive role for banks that do not accept the cryptocurrency because clients are withdrawing their money from banks to invest in cryptocurrencies because the profits are higher than bank interest.

But if the banks could keep it's customers if they implement and support cryptocurrencies and yet they are not doing so, then there is gotta be even a bigger negative effects coming with it.

I think in future crypto will be very profitable. because day by day people interested in Crypto and so many person or users want to join in Crypto business. cryptocurrency is a medium for exchanging business. that's why it will be profitable in future. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency will become more popular than before, every day people know about this and wasting time to get best strategy make money using cryptocurrency. Some crypto will replacement and market will grow up with their own way. The problem is only about regulation, is government can release it I believe cryptocurrency will more bright than gold.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency puts a great impact on a person's life. In my opinion,it changes a person's life. While a person is working in crypto he always keeps his mind stable and remains patient. Cryto brings patience in a person's life which is positive. So I want crypto to grow more and more.

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrencies have gained their popularity from being new and still unknown to most people, and I think that in the future they will be accepted and dealt with more.

Well there are is a tremendous horde of bitcoin or cryptographic money clients. It is the most ideal method of acquiring just as learning stage. On the off chance that we realize that how we use it and how might it be so helpful for us all then we can make an immense benefit from it.

Well, as we know that Cryptocurrencies is the digital currency which is used throughout online technology. It has effected all over the world where the transaction speed has been fast from one country to another country. Moreover, it has effected many other positive ways in over the world.

Cryptocurrencies caused an uproar in the whole world and people started working with them and exchanging cryptocurrencies regardless of the fact that most countries consider them decentralized, and in my opinion it is the whole future and dealing with it is near.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies "could provide a significant benefit by overcoming the lack of social trust and by increasing the access to financial services" (Nakamoto, 2008) as they can be considered as a medium to support the growth process in developing countries by increasing financial inclusion, providing better traceability and I think they making ease of money transfer operations.

• +3 1

hello friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency have real fact of this the real world because everyone wants to invest in the between at this time because the value of cryptocurrency is increased everyday so that's why this is very popular currency all over the world at this time

• +4 1