About my Btc balance - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

Be assured, my friend, there is no minimum amount of withdrawal. You can withdraw your balance no matter what, but it is clear that there is a suspension by the platform and it is a temporary suspension and will return after an unknown period. Opening the withdrawal

• Useful or interesting 1

Some of them are reading and writing skills Along with English language. I mean to say that u should be enabled yourself to read well and spot the main theme of the topics and write authentic and u should know to write effectively,May be after some time they will open transfer.But before that they are still paying us.i got the payment of new posts so relax its not gonna be problem.We have to be cool minded.

I think that this is everyone problem. Everyone is facing this problem . I also face this i think that this amount is low therefore they can't send to my BTC . 

Thanks.

Friend, the button to send your money to BTC balance was locked for a few days. Because the forum is cleaned every three or four months and the spammer or scammer is removed from the forum, the payment process was closed.

How strange that you cannot transfer your balance from btc to balance it must be that the moderators or the site is being updated or improved that is why or is that they must be taking out scammers and those who make useless topics so do not worry.

I think the exchange is having problem at most times, and don't have enough balance or crypto funds to provide its users. So, you must be waiting until the next time, and the payments processing are resumed back to normal.

I want to earn my first earnings from crypto because I am new and I do not know what you are asking me to tell me so that I can understand and do my own work.

Sometimes this kinds of problem happen to all of us. So,it is a general problem and we don't think about it. So,buddy don’t think about it and make useful and new informative posts or topics. 

The forum is undergoing clean up then that is why BTC send to balance is not working which I believe it will be rectified with time after the clean up has been finish. So don't worry, just keep on working. Than you

• +1 1

No, my friend, I do not know a solution to your problem, but I will follow the comments of the senior members on your topic in order to learn from them .. I hope that you will challenge a solution to your problem .. I wish you success

My friend I want to tell you that if you know about your BTC balance you should to go in the wallet you can see that in the left upper corner your balance is written you can see that your Bitcoin and your talk tokens thank you so much

Yous should not worry yourself when you see stuffs like this. I believe that it will get worked out always. this is something that happens oftenly and you should not get yourself stressed over it. Rather focus more on doing what is required of you and never give up as that is a sign of weakness.

I think let's wait for the admins or moderators to announce for this kind of dilemma to know what is really going on, just keep posting right now and dont bother into it too much.

Dear friend keep working with patience and don't worry about this issue.it will be solved soon because some time internet problem and it just for some time.work hard and regular updates his post with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

It's an old problem now because it's been solved by the moderators. Now we can easily transfer btc to our balanced easily without any obstruction or problem. 

This happens relatively often and is due to the pool being emptied or cleaning is being done in the forum. But you should not be scared in a few days they will abilitare again and you can pass the balance of BTC to our balance.

Yes of course the reason why you can't send them to your balance is because the moderators are making some arrangements so that the forum will become a better place for us to used.

I've once experience the same and it was due to network problem, perhaps yours is also the same as mine,so just wait for some few moments and try again,it might load successfully

I have read from many posts that sometimes send to my btc balance button doesn't work as it is being stopped by the forum to clean up the forum from spammers and to remove them from Yobit and once the process done it will be reactive.

I think that this is a group problem and no one has been able to withdraw their coins, but now the situation has changed, they have fixed that, and they have launched a campaign to clean up the forum and ban fake accounts that violated the forum’s rules .. i think that everything is fine now and returned to its previous state

Well I also have the same problem,But I think they don't have any minimum requirements for that,but I will like to go on more research to know more better about it,so be patient for some time, thank you so much for the topic.

Mate I am new here and I have introduce led myself in this platform recently as a beginner so I don't know about the technical problems that are you facing here but I am eagerly waiting for the best rply incase if I face this problem too I must have a solution bat least.

Normal problems that are not really problems within cryptotalk, it is something very common that happens when the pool is empty and they need to fill it with btc, or when the moderators need to clean the forum a bit, it all depends a lot on how long it lasts, but it is sure that the money will be paid, cryptotalk is a serious and reputable forum.

This is not big problem , it happens, sometimes you go on waiting for 15 days or 20 days, but it is not that your payments stop, it does not stop at all, it will understand and go without you, but for this you will  This matter is not only with you, it happens to everyone, then wait a little bit, then your issue will be resolved. 

Dear sometimes the server goes down due to some technical issues so don't get worried about that. You can contact with administration for this issue. It will soon be fixed. Keep working. Good luck 🌸

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼