Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Hello mate investing and storing crypto they are different in this clarification below;

Investing is when you put something,money or crypto in a businesses or investment company in hope of having a profit after a certain period of time while storing is when you are keeping something for your self for future use and in this case its crypto we are talking about and I would advice one to avoid investing because of many scam investment projects out there and concrete on storing their crypto in wallets to profit from price fluctuations and its the best method.

You can spend money on bitcoin By making an investment in bitcoin you can keep your bitcoins, in some months bitcoin can go to a much higher level, you could earn plenty higher I suppose it's far satisfactory to keep crypto this yr.

Yes,I think. Storing and holding crypto currencies can also  bring profit. Crypto has a great craze in the market and as its price goes high ,the stored currency can bring good profit.

Is it worth investing in or investing in crypto? If you have some experience in market trading, it is advisable to transfer your money or trading coins every day, as it is very profitable if you do not have the experience of holding the coins and be careful with your fiat money when the opportunity arises. Buy Bitcoin at Best Price.

According to my experience and opinion I think both of them are profitable. In investment the amount of profit is much .But there is also risk. And in Storing the profit comparatively less, also there is less risk.

investment is for the quick earning but has risk to get into any scams but staking is also beneficial , do what ever favors you or suitable for you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both are the good option for earnings. By storing coin for future is safer option  because this year is very good for increasing prices. If you have trading skill then investment is also good option

In my opinion, it is beneficial to store crypto currency than to invest it as there is more risk in investing it because there might be a lot of scamming platforms out there which steal people's money in the form of investment.

The main store is to keep coins for a better time to sell. It is possible to store coins in a wallet or exchange, but the wallet is more secure.

I think first you have to store the crypto currency currency then,when the value of crypto currency will increase then start investing.

That will makes you rich or profitable.

I advise you to invest because it means more profits and faster storage, and that storage requires a lot of time and you will freeze money in this way

On 2/20/2020 at 4:30 PM, Jobayer2020 said:

I want to know is it good if i store crypto...what is the benefit of this....or why will i store it....?

It is nit store of you meant it for benefit, if you hold crypto you will get big return in a matter of years, a year or two, months or even days, because they tend to rise.

Obviously it is beneficial to invest on crypto. If you invest a little amount you will get a handsome profit for investing. So it is helpful for you.

For me invest is too risky. You can loss your earning there. So you must be careful about it. You can choose youbit. I think that's quite good from others.           

According to me both are useful, but you can guarantee your return on investment because some make your job worth investing in without doing anything, like YoBit you can invest in micro coins to earn one percent per day with it. Conservation Less Good If you buy it at a lower price, you can get your profit on that coin by having a bull run.

Saving your crypto is useful, especially if you have Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin fluctuates forever.  If you are a risk-taker and you want to make a high profit, investing is a good way for you.

Yes it is beneficial to save bitcoin and invest money at exchange forum. Because as much you invest as much you will get reward. Cryptotalk is the best platform to work and to save your money and to invest your money.

I the New Crypto World. New echnology has provided us new creative opportunities. From alternative money exchange platform. You can also store your bitcoin and you invest also to increase your payment. 

The Crypto is at best in this year. Stores or logarithms are different things. Saving means that you just keep your coin in your  wallet and wait for higher prices. But investing means you buy something on this forum to sale it later for some benefits. 

Tis year it is beneficial to store your crypto bitcoin especially if you have Bitcoin because because the value of Bitcoin is changing every day. If you are interested to take risk  and you want to earn maximum profit then investing is the best way to earn more money. 

According to my opinion it is best to withdraw you coin because if crypto deposits are not raised later, you will not get more money and your storage will not be beneficial for you.

And if you want to invest your money so you can it can be beneficial for you. 

The main rule is to use the right money. -Never hold money just like that, put it into circulation, make investments. Money should never just lie. I myself use these rules, constantly invest, invest. This is a very good rule that allows you to make good profitsю

Hello my dear friend. You can make investment in the most popular and valuable coin the bitcoin. Then you can easily hold your bitcoin for a few months then you gain larger profits when its price rise. 

Both have their pros and cons. While holding is an excellent long-term strategy, investment trading is perfect if you want to increase your earnings sooner.

it depends on your strategy and your time because if you are a person who has lots of free time you will find time to always trade it but if not then you can only do storing coins.