Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

5 hours ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

I think it is good to save the bitcoin you have, it takes time but in my opinion it is more profitable to invest in new currency, the better you save by buying bitcoin.

owning bitcoin is the most ideal thing at the moment. however, halving will make the price higher. so, having a large amount of bitcoin at this time will be a boon for the captors, moreover, there is news that the price of bitcoin can reach the new ATH. if it doesn't reach the new ATH, at least the price of bitcoin can reach more than $ 15,000.

1 hour ago, Jannatul said:

You can put resources into bitcoin By putting resources into bitcoin you can hold your bitcoins, in a couple of months bitcoin can go to an a lot more significant level, you can procure much better I think it is ideal to spare crypto this year.

It is better not to put all your money into bitcoin because if you invest in a single coin, your chances of success will be limited to one coin and if it falls, you will lose badly. This is why it is recommended to choose diversified investment. It means you should divide your investment between various coins but only choose top 10 coins. If you invest this way, if one coin falls, the others may rise and your losses will be recovered automatically.

Es la ventaja de tener bitcoins, que si los mantenimientos también está ganando, por supuesto, si sube, y la inversión es excelente, por supuesto, debe conocer el mercado, comprar barato y vender caro tan simple.

Is it beneficial to store cryptography or invest?
For me both are beneficial but in different points of view since storing cryptocurrencies you can get a higher price than the initial one but it takes time, in your case investing has its risk but if you are knowledgeable and know how to move in the market you will see great profits.

At this time, it is beneficial to store your crypto and wait for the perfect time to sell it, this strategy will good for you if you are not good in trading or other stuffs. But for long term, it is beneficial to trade than to store it.

I think that investing in crypto is beneficial. Because by investing we can make a lot of money. Besides, when saving high prices, I can make a lot of money by selling.

Storing and investing are both beneficial , in fact they are connected in a lot of ways. 

Firstly,  you need to store your bitcoins and when the right time comes where the value of the bitcoin is increasing,  that's the time where you can invest your bitcoin. You can get a very good profit from doing that.

I think both option are good, when you dont have enough knowledge in investing then buying a coin and store it is a good option. But if you have the knowledge then investing is a good and better option.

People invest in cryptos on some light systems for daily, weekly or monthly interest. Note that people hold the cryptocurrency so they can trade in FIAT as the market gains value.

i Think you need to save Bitcoin in your btc wallet because most of the expert thinking that Bicton value will burn in 3 to 4 month and cross their old limit of 20000$ 

Both are the options available for earnings in Crypto. If you have skills and knowledge of this world then investment is good option. I you are not a risk taker then store is good option for you

Do prefer the basic rules money attracts money. If you invest it can surely turns more than you are believing now.If you just store in the wallet--there is no way of the excessive profits. I advise you to invest in the good projects to get profits. 

Of course, there is a benefit from investing or storing encrypted currencies! If there was no benefit to what people used .. But each of them has a certain benefit! So when you invest your money you never have control of it! In the case of storage, you can control all your money

In my opinion I think keeping bitcoins in a wallet and profit from price fluctuations is more beneficial that investing because investing involves risk of losing funds to scam investment projects.

This year's best Hink Storing crypto is best. Spending means when you buy something with crypto that earns you revenue. However, those earnings may not be related to crypto at a later time. I believe that one day other people are storing their different cryptocurrencies and there is much room for improvement.

I presume wasting was first a lot more productive and additionally creditworthy method parking cryptocurrency given that the security and safety used by right was first a great deal more specific when compared to parking internet websites.

Hello mate , its good in both ways. Investing in crypto currencies can give huge profit if you trade sensiblily. And if you hold your crypto for long term then it will also give a good profit. But always store cryptos which are real and are listed in coincap market. If you can store btc , now is the chance to invest in btc , coz its price is dropping and in few months its price will surely rise and it could even cross 15k $ at the end of this year.

i think you must to store your bitcoin now in the month of march you can invest when the price of bitcoin will go up than you should invest it is beneficial for you 

4 minutes ago, inh2013 said:

both cases have benefits but investing has more benefits than storage. but also has more risks than storage. so it's up to you to decide what to do.

I think this depends on the prices of crypto currency at current time if the prices are high then sell your crypto currency to take profit other wise store it for sometime till the prices are reached to some acceptable height.

don't get panic your investments on Crypto Talkies to be save one thing I want to say that we all know that trading is not a easy place or not a safe place you have to be take rakes if you are going for trading many times you will getting profit and many times you have to get the loss also so don't get panic get some good knowledge and news and Research before going for trading it will be more better to be an investor.

While that's true, Ripple could still be a good option to consider as your next cryptocurrency to invest in 2020. Even though the price of one XRP is a lot lower than the price of one Bitcoin, XRP is still the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

first of all storing bitcoins and investing are the different thing to each other. storing is best option to get huge profit from bitcoin when prices go arise in the market. and investing is something else that you buy something with crypto currencies that later on not belongs to cryptocurrency.

5 hours ago, Which said:

The best choice is investing to platforms that you can withdraw anytime. In this way you are earning while holding your crypto and the good news is you can sell your investment immediately if there is bull run or sudden price hike on your stored crypto.

Most trading platforms support withdrawal at any time because traders may want to sell or withdraw their funds based on their own preferences. You should not store your crypto and leave them in platforms, you should trade with them to increase them. Trading platform is a place to keep your investment active by playing with various trading pairs and do lots of transactions to get more profit. So, investing can be more rewarding than storing.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:42 AM, tienda said:

Is it beneficial to store crypto or invest? I think both are beneficial if you have some experience on market trade is good to move your money or coin doing trade every day because is very profitable if you dont have experience hold you coins and be attentive with your fiat money when there are an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at best price.

Yeah mate you are right and i'm also think both are beneficial for us.becuase, if anyone expert at trading then he can earn money everyday.

You possibly can area belongings in bitcoin By means of positioning belongings in bitcoin you possibly can store ones bitcoins, with a few months bitcoin can certainly, try out considerably progressively more big levels, you possibly can attain significantly better When I realize it's great just to save crypto this holiday season.