There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

Yes you are right there should be such modifications in the system that would tell as that we have responded to this post because so many times we forgot and responde twice on the single post some or such type of modifications would be needed. 

The truth is that this would be super necessary when it comes to save us time with respect to what we have already commented, basically at the time we are commenting sometimes does not appear as already read the post. What leads us to sometimes comment several times the same post, so it would be super important to have this indicator to not waste time or posts.

Dear I appreciate your content . I also suffer from confusion sometimes, because  too many topic,too many posts,and i dont know if i already answer it. Even i mark the forum as read,still i cant figure out which one is done. 

Well, I don't know about you, but I do think that there is a way that we can actually get to know in which topic we have commented on, the message icons attached to each topic is marked black if the particular topic is already answered. That my way of knowing .

It shouldn't be a big deal if you want to know the post that you already commented on, by mere looking of a topic you already know you have commented on such topic I always know the topic I have ever commented on.

If you want to Know the posts you have responded to already check the massage icon at the beginning of each tittle in the section if it's black it means you have responded to it and if it's white it means you haven't responded to it,as simple as that.

We have an indicator for this problem located at the top to the left, follow. If it is white, it is a new post, and if it is black, it has already been answered.

I am just loving this forum more and more because before I did not know that the message logo turning black means that I have responded to that post before but from this topic now I have gotten that knowledge.

This feature is already there, my friend! Of course, it is very necessary and definitely helps us avoid the ban from here! This feature is present in the main list of posts for each section, so that next to each article you will find a conversation icon, and if it is black, this means that you have already commented on this post previously.

• +1 1

You can easily determine the topic if you already posted it. If the speech bubble are color white, it means you are not yet done posting on it and if it's black, it means you already posted in it.

Omg this my favourite post ever i really love this idea because i am always afraid of replying again on a post i have already commented on  i hope they update the website that would be very helpful for everyone in this platform. 

Yes, I want that because it is really confusing when you want to enter a certain post and wonder whether you have responded to it before or not .. But for me I did something to make sure that I actually commented on a certain post, which is that whenever I respond to a post, I put a heart or a positive evaluation, and so whenever I wanted to log in and found the heart or rating. I make sure I have already responded to this post

• +1 1

Hello dear member i am new here on this platform . i think it would be harder to tell how you mean it,  but in speech ... When i already know something before then someone would remind me in ... Can i use it when say someone leaves a useful comment under my post

On 1/7/2020 at 2:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

There is a way to see if youve posted or not in a Topic or when you last posted in that Topic. Go to - Home - upper left hand corner of web page, click on that, then pick a category. In that category, if you see a black speech balloon, you have already posted in that category / subject.  If you see a white speech balloon, you havent posted or replied in that category.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Welcome mate, despite the fact that I'm still new to the forum, I know such has been taken care of already. If you want to know that you have made comment on a post before, check the left hand side of the post, if it appears black, that is the signed that you have already made comment on that post.

On 07/01/2020 at 6:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

That's a profound idea,i moreover experience from turmoil sometimes,coz also numerous topic,too several posts,and i dont see if i by now remedy it. similar i mark  the forum as read,still i cant map out which one is completed

Yes friend there are two different signs on the topic icon that of white and that of black when the message icon of a topic is showing white sign then the topic has not been responded yet but when the icon is showing Black then the topic is been responded 

Thanks dear friend for asking such an important question this is how many of us will be able to see what the comments are and share them on our own. New to the platform has not yet happened.  I have seen that the platform can be collaborated with each other so I will request them to help him and the platform number is working patiently on the platform and on the platform I have learned a lot about different knowledge.

Dear there is the sign of message which is white if we can reply on any post . And it becomes black if we post on that . So we notice this and then we came to know that we have answer this post .

Thanks.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Thanks my friend for bringing up this great idea because I wrote in a previous post that the administration must find a solution to the problem because people who unintentionally duplicate their posts are banned from the site and this is unfair.

There is already something that tells that we replied to certain topics. All we need to look is check the message icon on the left of the topics if it turned out to be black it means that you have already responded and if not you aren't. I think everyone is having such option.

On the left side there is something that warns us that we have already responded to the post but that should not worry you because in many posts we can comment as it is not the same message you are making, but if we take this into account we can learn to be more visible here in the forum and in all posts so we can go to the next level.

• +2 1

there is a good way for that. if you check on the upper left side of the topic there is a chatting logo if it was black then you already responded to this topic and if it was white then you can still comment on this post 

Hello dear friend.Thank you for your helpful post.I think no need to add this feature.If you want to know if you have already posted in this thread, just look at the chat icon next to the topic, if the chat icon is black it means you have already posted this topic. Good luck.