My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:19 AM, CoinFree said:

We all have pessimistic thoughts when we see prices fall, but when you make a smart purchase and everything returns to normal, you appreciate it.

crypto will always be fluctuating between pumps and dumps, the only way to keep making profit is by controlling the emotions and not fall into the market depression.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:42 PM, Honny143 said:

Of course my friend bitcoin is not like random project just come and collapse in ten years, if we have positive thinking nature then believe this project stay with us hundred years, and have too much potential in future we earns good profit, so I don't think leave crypto at this movement right decision.

how can people start thinking it will collapse if big companies like Square and microstrategy are starting to invest big money in the market, and these people dont just invest their money randomly in a coin that will die.

• +2 2

On 7/1/2020 at 0:52, nicolas1234789 said:

Ya escribo sobre optimist en criptografía pero alguien niega mi opinión y me responde así. Sabemos que bitcoin es una alternativa y necesitamos crecer y encontrar lo que sigue después de bitcoin porque bitcoin no es seguro, la naturaleza de la ley también dice que todo tiene comienzo, siempre termina. Vea 2020 como un buen momento para encontrar una alternativa fuera de bitcoin, vale la pena seguir cualquier cosa para apoyar nuestra vida en el camino correcto. Veo muchas respuestas como esta y ahora mi pensamiento positivo sobre bitcoin comienza a colapsar, ¿necesito dejar bitcoin ahora?

I do not believe those comments lead to a question and it is to which word to invest and there they will answer you the project that they promote I think it is a hook for you to bet on a scam that is for sure you go ahead with bitcoin

I suppose bitcoin not pack up any one particular bitcoin converge 10000$ dollars in this month and I myself accept as true bitcoin bump 15000 in this day half, consequently I reflect bitcoin don't want to fold up in any other sources, gratitude for bit this conversant in a row. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think if you leave bitcoin now you will regret it, bitcoin will not collapse as easily as your friend said. If you really want to invest in bitcoin then you have to be absolutely sure that bitcoin will be a profitable investment asset and this is an irreversible principle, even if people say bitterly about bitcoin.

• +1 2

On 1/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, BTC Future said:

If your positive stance on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is collapsing, you should basically do a little more research. Try to read about how Bitcoin as a decentralized network of payments is providing financial freedom to the world. 

People tend to loose confidence in bitcoin when they lose trades or when things go wrong for them. As a trader you should be able to bear losses and also have the believe that you will have losing moments. You should also put in the money that you can afford to lose.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:08 AM, Man said:

We don't need to leave bitcoin because it is down, it's not a real trader. Leaving is not the best way, we can still benefit by decreasing bitcoin, but now bitcoin has increased.

Bitcoin will not collapse but bitcoin start to increase again especially now that bitcoin halving is going on. I'm sure bitcoin bull run will be this time and this will give good profit to all of us. 

And Bitcoin now is $15,000 going higher every day and going to a new all time high. Yet this noob a year earlier didn't have a positive thinking about Bitcoin and he left, so good ridance with the fake believer that didn't learn anything and was probably someone thinking this was a scam.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't do this and think rationally and you will see that Bitcoin is a wonderful thing unlike any other, treat it with love, and you will find yourself making money easily. Do not hear the words of anyone deluding you that Bitcoin is a bubble and will end, because it is most likely that they want to influence investors to sell their funds at cheap prices and he is the one who buys from you without your knowledge.

• +1 1

Bitcoin isn't collapsing any time soon, bitcoin has a great future and also have the potentials to last for a very long time, more people gets to know about bitcoin and it keeps adding value, so for me I think bitcoin, cryptocurrencies is the real deal , no one should look away because there are more opportunities to grab, many lives has been uplifted through working bitcoin, so keep pushing don't stop.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is your choice if you wanted to leave or not. I would say that you have only invited influences to your choices in your life and since you posted this, it would possibly make your decision to be more chaotic compared when you are only alone deciding what is good for yourself. I kind of think that it is true, all things always come to an end and so as this thing might come to an end as well but I mind you that it would take so many days for the total downfall of crypto currency since it has only started its popularity to all of the sectors in the world.

now we have the highest value for Bitcoin in this year and it will be at $20,000 in the end of the year, Bitcoin has great concept and it is useful in every aspect its value

• +1 1

I'm actually viewing the development of bitcoins as it is the heart and Seoul of cryptographic money so for me in the event that one day in the event that I will leave bitcoins most likely likewise all sort of digital currency yet this is a long way from reality.as this day now bitcoin is a star on the lookout...

thanks

It is difficult for Bitcoin to collapse and has maintained its value throughout the past years and currently the price is over $28,000 which means it is not falling but rising.

I read your topic twice and I could not understand why you started to lose your positive attitude towards Bitcoin? Now when it is at its greatest with 35thousand Dollars , the highest of all time, and with increasing number of cryptocurrency members and all of them are supporting the cryptocurrency system.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

Bitcoin was really in a severe illness due to the Corona virus, and today it has really become good and has reached its highest peaks in history after recovery

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

I disagree with you friend you don't have to leave crypto currency exchange, trading and investing in crypto currency exchange is gaining Global approval by the day and most likely continue to, don't lose your positive attitude friend keep learning and move forward.

I was laughing with this post. Unbelievable how much this guy missed, and not only that he had to create a fud post. Well, this is it, you kicked your luck. You had your chance, people told you so, and your positive thinking collapsed. Very well, Bitcoin always had naysayers that were having their thinking collapse.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think they are just spreading rumors to make people start thinking negatively about bitcoin. All i could say to you is do not fall for it.

No, my friend, this is not correct. I have great confidence in the direction of these currencies, so I do not think that it will decline or lose. It will develop and spread in all countries of the world and will be circulating among everyone and of great value.

You don't need to worry, a reply like that will always be on every topic that is optimistic if the price of bitcoin goes up, but there are always people who don't like the increase in the price of bitcoin. Maintain your principles and do not be influenced by others, rest assured in your optimism if the price of bitcoin will go up. One day these people will regret it.

• +1 1

My friend, since the date of the creation of the topic, you had absolutely the right, but after the month 4 of 2020 the composition fluctuated up until the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021, as it has increased from 6 thousand dollars to today by trying the 40 thousand dollars and that with many effects, so do not give up on Bitcoin because it has volatility and price  High and extremely high thanks

My friend the advice that am going to share with you is that you just have to stay and think deeply about living bit coin because am sure that with time it will become very expensive and high in price and by that time it will be too late for you to come back 

Bitcoin is a strong coin and i don't think it'll collapse. Now the bitcoin price is about 40k$ but people are still buying it because of the corpored investers and fomo. I think it's risky to invest on bitcoin from here but in the long term it'll be still profitable.