My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:08 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I am still trusting and watching bitcoins every day, I am still optimistic about this currency. I think it grows and everyone knows that. Be a little patient, don't give up.

I'm also trusted bitcoin and now i'm start to invest on bitcoin.because, bitcoin is king of crypto coin.so, bitcoin will never collapse. 

and whoever said that is true because bitcoin is not safe , dont you know what happened due to few satoshi on binanace ? and to be honest bitcoin is not user friendly or nation friendly so many countries are still confused either to accept bitcoin or not

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
I see that Bitcoin is still in its infancy, we don't judge things from the beginning
Bitcoin problem is the legal legislation only, when there is acceptance of the need to develop coding laws that solve the biggest obstacle, and bitcoin becomes a necessity of life

This is your own decision, whether to leave the field or stay, but Crypto and Bitcoin are still at the beginning of the road, and it is too early for this field to disappear, especially with the entry of major institutions to it.

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

•  

We need now to wait halving also to know where is bitcoin is ganna be up or down and what the coin will be stand along with btc all that should we know in 2020.

good day mate, on crypto world the only thing u should have it before even you start is passion, and dont worry bicoin will recover we know that the market is messed up but btc is a long term and it will recover

14 hours ago, sohan 411 said:

We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. 

Bitcoin is not an alternative, it is the coin, and NO it is secure and you can always rely on it for safe transactions.

I am sure that it will not collapse much. Its price will go back up and become higher than it was. Moreover, it will soon be halving, and it will be just an orgmor increase in the price of cryptocurrencies.

Who can predict tomorrow the new currency will hit BTC? I really believe in the crypto revolution. For now, BTC is the crypto giant because most of the investment is conducted in BTC, so the rest of the crypto currency is fighting to win the race

13 minutes ago, zaokops said:

Do not worry too much. BTC can become much widier in the future and we do not need any worries about that.

Yes it is normal when bitcoin sometimes goes to its lower  price, it could be normal, as well as in other alts as well, it may be dump a little but will get higher soon.

Market volatility is the common issue for the unstable coins like BTC , ETH, EOS etc. There are some stable coins like USDT,USDC, DAI etc. But here are no profits by using the stablecoins. I hope after the next 6 years, there will be the advanced coin to replace BTC. 

I don't think bnow Bitcoin will collapse in next 20 years at least. Bitcoin is the established brand of currency now which is very popular in the world now

22 minutes ago, George carry said:

I don't think bnow Bitcoin will collapse in next 20 years at least. Bitcoin is the established brand of currency now which is very popular in the world now

I think it's almost impossible if bitcoin disappears, because bitcoin is the mascot of the crypto currency and is the oldest coin. If it really disappears, the crypto world will also be destroyed. 

if you lose faith in bitcoin and crypto whenever it collapse then trust me mate crypto is not for you because we will witness lotta bear markets and most of the time this last a year or two.

My friend, if your app is now popular, there are some countries that allow it to be dealt with. Stay on it. If something happens, move on to something else.

Positive thinking about bitcoin is present in my mind still the bitcoin is very useful in the earning so it does not collapse keep positve thinking carry on.

We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now? . I think that Bitcoin is not going to be dead now also it can't happens in coming future.

Crypto.  Quality Exchange Systems and Services for the Blockchain Market  Trusted Exchange Digital Coin Transactions.  Everything is just as easy as your build exchange time.

Crypto.  Quality Exchange Systems and Services for the Blockchain Market  Trusted Exchange Digital Coin Transactions.  Easy thanks to your build.

This is good think that you see at least few things in crypto these days.Thanks for being here.the prices are going on right now.

In attendance are not any likelihood of Bitcoin being paid fall apart. As we are as in our day the set a fee show off before now slap delivered than 7500 $ and rumors says the cost force beat to 9000$ via end of the week.

Your positive thinking will started to collapse when you will know its a time taking task to do and we will have to be very patient here to earn some money

We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. We are free to make an opinion about the market or about what will happen this year or in the next year, 

On 1/7/2020 at 12:05 PM, pulokdeb said:

The positive thing about starting bitcoin is that at first I couldn't believe that a webpage would give us such a great opportunity.

The positive thing about beginning bitcoin is that from the outset I couldnt accept that a site page would give us such an extraordinary chance

14 hours ago, lala Balarukh said:

I assume you have to think positively and go forward if you think negatively that it will not meet your expectations if you want to continue to investing or trade in cryptocurrencies.

I accept you need to think decidedly and go ahead in the event that you think adversely that it wont live up to your desires on the off chance that you need to keep on putting or exchange digital forms of money