Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I think that's wrong because if you want to grow your cryptocurrency then you definitely need to invest with it otherwise you will get nothing but if free Bitcoins sites make you satisfied then it's also a best way to get Bitcoins.

I think nothing is for free. Even you are mining BTC on your PC it cost you a lot. Like electricity usage, Computer CPU and GPU will be used. So, in other words that's not free. as you have mentioned most of the could mining are fake or scammer. 

So, an investment is a better option if someone can affort. 

In my point of view earning bit coins is not easy as we think.If invest in a business we should work hard also for better earning.But here we give some of our time and earn handsome income.

16 hours ago, Masum Billah said:

Yes, basically, the best way to earn both Bitcoin free earnings and investment is to make free money better than investment.  If you have zero balance, you too can make money

i think investment is good than earning free btc as free btc are very small amount but if anyone can invest and trade in btc then he can make huge pofit.

Yes for so many of us it is good thing to earn silently without any fear to loss and don't do investing at all. But one thing is clear, we can't do anything big from this small free giveaways. So its like high risk high reward game..

It depends, you can not earn that much in bitcoin for free like pro investors. There are many scam sites which can make you cry but there are also legit sites that can make you happy and they can give you profit for your investment when you will invest at the right time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Avoid all of these scams that you mentioned and try to earn Bitcoin by using your skills. Cryptotalk is providin an excellent chance but you need to follow rules and grow into a useful member. Think of it as a society where to earn you have to provide something as well. If you are new in this space try to educate yourself on Bitcoin first, and the main altcoins after that. I've begun my research with the whitepaper and after that I took a long time to research most of what Satoshi posted in the bitcointalk forum. I wanted to understand the thoughts and feelings behind this creation and what I've found out was more than exciting.

I also feel that earning free bitcoin is much better than investment.You may don't get a huge profit from bitcoin but you will not have any stress.If you are a beginner than you need to be more careful before investing because there are lots of scammers. So in my opinion it's better to earn free bitcoin rather than investing.

Yes you are right dear friend earning free bitcoin is better than investing because most of the investment site are the fake, so I will not invest my money in the fake site.     

No at all we can't earn much profit from free sites just like here on this forum we just can earn profit upto 2.5$ according to currently price of btc not more then it. But on investment we can earn unlimited profits. 

I think your point is probably right but investing is risky but if you find a good platform you will get higher value of btc you just have to be patient and soon you might find the right platform that are not scam.

Free is better than investment,the difference between these is you can get a loss(small or major) but in free you are being payed.That's not bad actually,also we gonna getting lot of interesting news and info. here.

hi my friend. distinctly said mate. As nest egg carries masses of risks. accordingly as a scholar i would rather to hoard my BTC as an alternative of put in investment out of greed of earning additional BTC. 3USD day after day fully a sufficient amount for me. 

right now i think that you can't earn enything free, image that you spend hours for doing such things does it mean it is free? no man it costs  you your time and your life. there is nothing free in the world.

I am earning Bitcoin and find it risk free. Of course, I also need to put effort and money into electricity and equipment. But it is easier than investing when not investing a lot of capital.

No there is no any website which gives you 0.0001 Btc They waist your time on their website So i suggest all the user that do not waist your time on free bitcoin websites instead of you make post here and earn bitcoin with crypto talk .

Yes i am a beginner and earning bitcoin helps me a lot in understanding the world with cryptocuerencies and it also help me earn.

Well every investment programme is scam in one dayyo will earm free bitcoin on freebitco.in where you can claim every hour you can also earn free bitcoin with playing game invest in investment program is always a risky option in my opinion if you're looking for free work then this forum is best legit paying forum

Getting it for free is better since you dont get to use anything to invest in it but for sure its the most tiring and can even be unproductive but if you are really good in looking for those free coins it can be something that can be good for you , better yet it could help to know where you stand and make , I have been looking for free coins for so long but it has been a good search for me though very difficult it has proven to pay at some point its a good thing we have free sites that dish out satoshis of work and it can be tiring like posting here requires you are very careful though not time consuming but it can be tiring at some point, free bitcoin is good but very tiring.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

In the crypto field i always prefer free earning. Because there are many scammers. And our investment can be at risk. So always try to earn free where is no risk to lose our pocket money. I am on crypto for free earning.

There also are some people that already have some money available and they would like to invest because they don't have time to spend all day trying to earn. So it is different for everyone 

yes absolutely right earning free bitcoin is easy as far investing them at wrong or scame sites. although it is lengthy process or hard work to get handsome amount of bitcoin in free but there is safety and security also.so the free bitcoing earning is easy in my opinion.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:32 PM, Test9511 said:

Yes its true .. investment is so danguers and we shouldn't invest if we don't know what's next or if this peron or company is trusted or not

Sure investment is risk, but if you just want to succeed you must accept the investment risk, but if you will be feard to invest that's means you'll never be succeed

I think both are same if you are not aware of. I mean for a newbie like me who just started crypto and dob't know much about it, will hard to find legit source of crypto and very hard to know where to invest in. So am just going to learn for now..

i dont know how is this even a question because having to invest your own money in crypto is always better than waiting to get it for free because when you invest your own money you will have bigger returns.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Brother is right about you investing is better than earning free btc, but if you want to invest then it is important to have the best trading knowledge. He who knows this experience knows where to get it and where it will benefit.  I am 100 percent sure there will be no fraud and money will be safe.

Ok, many of the investment sites are fake or scam, but it is good to earn Bitcoin for free but if you want to earn Bitcoin faster then you need to invest and where you can find the legitimate way and this is a trading study about trading.