Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

that's the best of all since in cryptotalk we can make this come true Moreover, we have to commit ourselves to earn more profits pronounced by the published numbers.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I am agree with your question. If you can earn free bitcoin is better investment and trading. But trading is risky. If you have zero balance, than you can also  earn money. God luck.

Dear friend,Absoluetly right,earning free bitcoin better than investment because bitcoin is very best for online earn.It gain many educational information.Bitcoin has many benefits.It payment is 100 here.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful fourm.I am pleasent.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.

Thank you

yeah sure my friend,  but investment is a good thing to do once you get a legit platform because like you said majority of the platforms are fakes so it's better to research before investing.  Or try to be earning free bitcoin. 

31 minutes ago, حسين said:

There is nothing better than investment, but sometimes our lack of experience in these areas leads us to resort to easy earning through these free offers, which are highly fraudulent, so my friend, we must have the will and determination to invest and learn to put points on letters

There are a lot of ways of earning money and investment is only one of them. You are right, this way is better than others. But for the best investment you need to have good knowledge and also experiences. l think without having knowledge you have less chance to get some money from investment.

Earning free bitcoin is a bit difficult, if you want to get coins you must invest, this forum offers you the opportunity to collect satoshis, for me it is the best option to get fractions of btc without having to invest money. 

I am fully agreed with you dear.. yes here is a lot of scams I can't believe on everyone easily..I just using free of cost forum like cryptotalk and one other is pi mining.. using nothing more than that.. I didn't want to know about other forums like octafx and IQ option and much more like that.. 

It takes a lot of research and study before entering into an investment and it takes a lot of time and patience to see Bitcoin earnings like using a call or posting on this site or any real financial growth but the yield can be moderate but constant, it all depends on whether they  How to earn.

Surely clearly securing free Bitcoin is better than adventure, anyway not at whatever point or with any propensities, since specific events you can doing manual human test every hour at the end you will not get a nice advantage this is free yet not gainful!

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with your opinion that earning free bitcoins is better than investment because when we invest in any site then we have to wait for much time to get our profit. In addition to this,  a large number of scammers are always around us which scam with us by offering money but actually, they are scam. 

The main problem on investing was there's a lot of site that is scam but unfortunately investment is better than free bitcoin sites. It is way more profitable and fastest way to earn huge profit.

The main problem of investment is that there has a lot of scam site and we may lost our money there but in my opinion investment is better than free bitcoin sites. It is the more profitable and fastest way to earn huge amount of money.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:27 AM, scofield64 said:

Maybe the investment platform you invested in is a scam but the investment platform I'm using is legit and it's paying. Where can you even earn free bitcoin nowadays??  I think investment is better. 

Inevitable facts raised @scofield64 not even Crypto world including outside of the Crypto system it's equally believe that proper investment making generate extreme percent of interest compare to free earning sites. Free earning sites that most are scam projects 

Earning free bitcoin  is better  then investment  because  by doing investment  the chances of risk increases in crypto  trading or other investment  site first we gain knowledge  about  the site then do investment  it will benefit  us more .

Yes it is right . Earning bitcion is better than investment because in earning bitcoin there is no risk of loosing money. You work for cryptotalk and you get bitcoin and earn money. And in investment there is a risk of loosing money . You might get profit but there is also a risk of loosing money in the state of lose

cryptotalk forum is the best option for earning some Bitcoin daily because earning free Bitcoin is really better than the investment because in free earning you can't have the fear about your funds that you might be in loss but in investment you have the fear about your funds.

I agree with you on this idea that winning free bitcoin is much better than investing ... but the idea is that very few legitimate sites that pay bitcoin, I wish everyone a great profit according to the method they prefer.

You cannot compare a earnings money for free and Investment whenever you invest money online you don't have peace of mind you are always thinking about your money either you will lose or you will again but if it is free you don't have any issue.

I don't think like that. Because the earning method of free btc is not reliable and works everyday. But the way of investments are very good and we can earn profits from there. Earn btc by posting and make them invest in yobit will make a good profit for us. 

Well, not exactly, actually, earnig free bitcoin is not that easy, because if there are platforms that give fractions of bitcoin for free but only very minimal amounts and there are not many profits . also doing trading and investing in reliable and secure platforms you can earn some profitability although everything has its risks

Yes this is good but by investing you can earn more and more than these free bitcoins. Because by doing investing you have two chance. If you lose then your money will also lose but if you win then you will get double income. That's why both are secure and best.

No! No! I completly can't believe that earning free bitcoin is better than investment. It's better to trade and investe and have a completely reliable and confirm source of earning than just collect free bitcoin. In fact this forum encourages us to learn to invest and trade always.

I think the both option is well for money so both work is too good if you have been knowledge in this investment in this and I hope your lucky day and the bitcoin now is too good price. 

I think it would be hard for us to find sites and jobs that will lend us free bitcoins. There would like be 1% in total of 10 who would willing to give btc for free. But if ever we get those it is better if we could invest or even trade it because trading would have more likely getting chances of earning higher than what you have prior to what you have trade. To get btc then i think we must work for it especially to those sites offering btc as payment.