Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

Yes we can but if we want to get profit from yobit invest box then we must do some action which give us profit from exact coins rate. And that is very important for the rules of profits 

I haven't started making profit from investbox of yobit. I don't believe that I actually understand it very well. I have heard many positive reviews about it but I'm still afraid to use it. I think I'm not ready yet.

Yes, I used the investment fund once, and this is one of the best funds that can work and profit from. I used it in the forum currency for a good period and won from it. I hope everyone will invest more in this investment fund

If you invest your money in investbox in yobit exchange then you must check the term and condition before investing because you complete some task for receiving your daily profit. I never try investbox feature but i think it is very useful for those people who have money but they don't have knowledge about trading

Yes of course we can get profit from yobit invest box. But we some action in that site there are some rules which use there without them we cannot get profit there we just lose our savings or money .

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't been able to make any profit on youbit  yet. I haven't had a Ybit account for a long time. I don't know if you can make a profit from youbit investbox.

Yes i can have profit from yobit invest box i did withdraw my money from one month and after one month i get my money with a good profit it makes me happy. Thank you

Yes you can get profit just doing investment in the invest box of yobit. I also wanted to do investment in the invest box of yobit I will invest more then one month of my payment. And I am sure that I will get double profit which I invest. Thanks 

I just select up a considerable amount of flip a income develop yobit devote carton mainly because it might be great not to say favored console internationally check in boards with ease gain an extremely good blessings sign up forums stow price range not to say investment during this unique yobit devote carton, you may transmit and/or are given it once more given that most of the people stow generally the budget such as your funds might be comfortable via the devote carton.

hello everyone 
 as you can see im new here so i do not have a lot of experiment of this digital currency so i dont have any investment with yobit but soon ill get experience and knowledge from this forum and then ill do investment but first i need to get more information from this site hope you all senior guide me in this regard
thank you

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.of Course, i am making profit from yobit investbox.i already earned from yobit wallet.you can easily take and you can store coins through this yobit invest box, so you can easily send or receive by this investbox.

Yes i have make profit from it you can also make profits from invest box. But remember one thing we should have proper way to do a trade which is very beneficial for us.

I've just do the research on the yobit investbox today but I was discovered that it might not be profitable, so I don't have sure if my review waw right, because I was see many coins on the investbox their markets is just like are useless. 

I am a new user in the platform. I know yobit is a good site. What do we write? Or where do we write? And why do we write? Only my mean this platform is glorious for any user .

On 1/9/2020 at 6:01 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people used good exchange and I think most people like good exchange and trusted exchange so yobit invesbox is very interest it is very profitable

Hi dear will u give me more information by which I can make my money safe and profit able to me... I am new here ...so will u help me...I will be very thanks ful too u...

The UI is so easy to be used. I didn't invest with it yet but am planning to use the bitcoin investment plan with the minimum amount required which is 0.01BTC and I get 2% daily profit which a great starting point.

Yes you are right dear mate. Yes we can get profits from yobit invest box. Yobit is the most safe place where we can easily keep our money save and keep them as long as we want to. So dear mate you are right. Thank you 

I will say that I have had a bad experience with the Yobit investment box, which is a very interesting reward to follow every day but “action” is not helping us get the reward.  I leave it and just try to use the trading platform, it is easier to use and I take control for all the activities.  Coin pie.  So the way I am hoping that if everyone puts coins in the investment box like this, there will be many benefits. Thanks guys.

PS this is beneficial 2 hours and made for us to increase power income by investing in your which you have available and this invest box gives you 1% of your investment full stop and this will be good to increase our client instead of hold and not to use them. Because due to this how we can increase our coin day by day.

• +1 1

not yet as I am willing to invest with what I earn from here only, but it should be straightforward: You just go choose a coin that is somewhat stable and choose the amount you want to invest with and then you click invest button.

And in case you don't like what is offered, you can create your own plan through create new plan button.

Yes i do. I use yobit daily  and I see investbox as a way to generate income with many currencies that the exchange has, I currently have Talk token. Easycash in investbox. That they give me some profitability without any investment from my pocket. also some investments are with an action and others without action you can earn X % daily depend it on the coin BTC,Talk token, Easycash and Yobit.  if you invest  in that plan you will earn  % daily.

I recently bought some Talk token and plan to invest more when the Bitcoin payment is released. It is a test I am doing because I think that Talk has finally reached a bottom at 8 satoshi and it would be very bad to have very lower price for it. I am sure that the forum and Yobit wants to keep the price of Talk higher, and there will come a time that price will appreciate once again.

As for me I don't find yobit invest box feature to be too difficult to use it's only enough capital that I'm lucking otherwise I could have invested something there but in future I will once I generate more earnings here because I believe it's profitable.