Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

I hear about it yobit exchange is very trustable and good . It give any person very profit . I am not using yobit invest box . Firstly i want to get all information about it . So i had not do this already but i wish too .

Not yet because em new here but em statisfie yobit because it is easy for use not complicated i think youbit is a good platform for invest and make money many peoples coming here and i heard about it before my friends its really much trustable 

I think still now no but unless from the yoda investement , but i still not get it a way to do it make investments with coins which are in my stability and i nonetheless retain to have a look at on youtube for that.  I really want to invest in Yobit.

Yes, I make a huge profit from yobit investbox and I still getting much profit from them. I invest 20,000 Talk tokens in it and I get 1% daily profit. I think it is a good opportunity to us for earning. You can earn your profit by investing any cryptocurrency in it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes there are high possiblities to get profit from the yobit investbox you can get reward in the form of airdrop or apart from that there are different type of coins available you can invest on them and earn profit from there 

Yes I am making profit from yobit invest box. From my begging of trading life i am investing in yobit invest box. Because it is very much safe and profitable. Also it's fees is very low. 

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I understand how yobit exchange worked because currently I have invest my talk coin and Bitcoin in yobit invest box and I am earning 1% gain every day. I love investing in yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

I am making profit from Yobit invest box. I used investbox for yoda, Dlrs, Water, Liza, Quibx, Dice, eassy, X10 ,Doge, Trx and many more coins. This is a way way to secure your easy income through staking your coins at exchange. The daily, weekly and monthly plans have good outcome in different percentage.

The Usage of invest bix sometime very easy to understand their requirement but sometimes it's become very hard because we have to understand them and fulfill them.But from Yobit Exchange telegram group support we understand their requirements. 

Well, I haven't tried it yet because I am new member and have nothing to invest. But I have read about Investbox of YoBit site. This is really very useful feature of the YoBit site. I am also thinking to invest my talktokens when I will receive them into Investbox.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don’t make any profit from Yobit Invest box, becouse noy have any Fund on Yobit so i don’t use for investment. But my friend earned good profit From yobit investbox. But on the Upcoming day i want invest on Yobit.

No, I do not know how we can invest in this site and turn on I have just seen your post, so I have got some information about which I have searched but I do not know so much about it.But I have seen your post and have searched a lot, so positive response has come from people. 

• +2 1

I have not yet make any plan about investing in yobit invest box and also I have make an detail research about this yobit invest box and it is really an good site for earning. But I have well planned to start my first investment here.

• +1 1

I can't earn profit from yobit invest box once I tried but a notification show to me that you have low balance so at this time I have insufficient balance in my account so I can't can try for it I also heard that for earning by this way we also can deposit but I think that first I will earn from this platform and after that I will deposit. 

They should react to what they have on this type of website .I do what I have with you, others have many spices that many people offer .And there is a big issue for all those who are from the signal, so if you want to do that which we can do .

• +1 1

I invested in the morning and it gave me a good result in principle. I think that the investment is only profitable. You should have enough money and you should deal very carefully with the currencies you choose.

Yes it is profitable but there are some conditions by which we can gain profit like we should have large number of bitcoins for getting more profit

I am still anew member here and I do not ave much income to invest but I find Yobit exchange is very tempting to deposit your money in it and profit from it ... it is nice and secure way of earning some extra money ... thee is nothing difficult about i except those small conditions they place on the schedule .. they say things that are not very understood and I think they should provide a detailed explanations or them under the schedule.

I personally think that yobit exchange is most reliable and very easy to use.

It is the platform for online earning.we may also invest to this to earn much

Profit. And it is the platform which attract the investor.it also much easier.

It also has good reviews from customer's.

I have never invested in youbit investment box. I don't like to invest so I didn't invest in the investment box.At present the price of all these coins is going down which makes me not like to invest.

I don't have much idea about investment so I don't invest and I don't know anything about investment box.  However, I have taken a little idea about investment from the topics of these senior members.  I am trying to learn more.  Hopefully within this year I will start investing.

• +5 1

As you can see I haven't posted 100 yet I'm new. I'm trying to read useful topics to get an idea about cryptocurrency. About investing and getting ideas about trade.  So I don't know much about yobit's best box.

Of course I made a lot of profit from Yobit Investbox.  Because Yobit Investbox is a suitable platform for investing where you can gain more profit in a short time by investing in real coins by gaining knowledge and skills about investing.  I have already invested 1LTC and got much higher profit.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

If we want to get profits from the yobit invest box, then you should invest your money in this invest box. As a beginner I don't know much about yobit but I know that yobit is the best exchange platform in the crypto world and you'll get more profits from the invest box in yobit. But you should be very careful about the investment.