Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

8 minutes ago, zagzag said:
  • I am using the Corona token investment option. Because I have a small amount of Corona token balance, I have no other option than to use it in the Yobit investment box. 🙂
  • Going forward, I intend to consider investment options for other popular cryptocurrencies as the amount of capital increases.

I don't really know about the corona coin but I currently invested the easy coin into the yobit investbox with a daily return of about 1%

after hearing some explanations from people who understand using it, I began to have an open mind to become understanding. Right now I have done InvestBox and I have benefited

Actually, I could not earn any profit from the wonderful investment boxing, I would like to tell her best, yobit exchange well. I believe that it is not the platform fault, but only me. In this regard.If the currency is available for a reward you have to change for your currencies there and then see if you can invest them mostly, then you're finished losing.

Yobit's inveztbox is good. But it is no0t for all. I have lost a lot on invest box. I just bought dlrs coins for $100. But after bought dlrs downgraded  -900%. Now my fund is near to zero. And dlrs will never pump. So research before investing because all coins not profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, yobit invest box is very profitable for a good trader. when we use it first time, it is difficult to use but after one and two times use, it become very easy to use. Many people do mistakes in first time and get lose. i advice every new trader to learn by any senior " how to use yobit invest box".

I will say that it is very difficult to understand how Jobit investment works, but I am taking quite a while to learn about it and see if it is going to be a good thing for me to invest in it.  Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Better a poor horse than no horse at all.  I can't make any money or profit from the investment ..... I'm thinking of making an investment as soon as I get some money in my wallet.

I have not invested in the investbox before but I have read many topic about how members can use the investbox feature to generate some free coins in 24hours, I want to invest some of my talk tokens I generate from the forum to invest

No, I am not a yobit investbox and I do not make any income because I am new to it. It is a very good site. I saw it, so I have come here.

Not yet, however I'm chipping away at it, so far I'm picking a reasonable arrangement for myself in investbox, when I have cash I will put about $ 150 in it.

From yobit we do only invest the money and when we invest the earning and profit comes automatically so it is very good to earn money and work online earning

Yeah! 

Yobit provide a good opportunity to invest in investbox and earning a good profit on the daily basis and earning money then you gain experience about that 

So far I have not achieved anything that So far from investbox. Because I invested in DLRS and the price went down so much I lost a lot. So I don't agree with that because whatever currency is in the investbox, its value goes down.

Hello, my friend, in fact, I did not use it in the previous time, but I expect that I will try it once in the future I have a friend who tried it and he told me that he won a lot from it

there is no way to make good money in the investing in the investbox, if you have some money the staking in any wallet is far more good than that one.

Yes I am making profit from yobit by investing  talk tokens and bitcoins. Right now I have invested all my talk tokens and I am having 1% profit on daily bases. 

Yes Actually I am making profit from he day first I started my income from invest box. The talks that I recieved for the first time I put them on investment in the invest box.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

At that not yet dear.

I try in getting full information about this. If I satisfy my self then I make account for trading. Because this is the luck game.

• +3 1

I think this is the Jobbit Exchange for the Jobbit Investment Box.  But it is not a fixed income of money.  I like this jobit exchange for that.  You can get some good profits if you work here regularly with your mind.

People are making the profit everyday from the investbox depending on the interest of the coin from investbox, but sometimes the profit that you have made from the investbox might be worth low while the coin price has dropped that much.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I agree with your comment because I think a lot of people use great trades and I think a lot of people have done great trades and in return they are really trusted. So there for youbit is very interesting.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

Not yet friend because I am new to this forum and still I have not completed my first comments. If my earnings will started.  Then I will try to understand that. Thank you. ❤

Definitely , we make a lot of profit from yobit investbox. If anyone maintain the rules and regulations of this platform then he can make a good profit .I have personally got profit from yobit investbox .so i recommend you to use it .

Hello friends, Of course the investment fund gives me good profits. There are cryptocurrencies that I invest in and they give me 10% on a daily basis, and I hope to earn from them before closing.