Do you make profit from yobit investbox? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Do you make profit from yobit investbox?

I don't use yubit exchange,  i use binance more often. I heard about yobit    investbox but i haven’t used it, righ,  to get rpofit from the yobit investbox need to do some action and which is fixed for certain....  

You must choose the currency that you want to invest in, and you should not start investing unless you have good capital, do not invest more than $ 50, and you must also remain in a state of constant monitoring of trading if the trading volume is good, then continue.

I am not making any investment in this place except for the talk token which is no making me profits because the price of the coin is dropping constantly.

I Think Yes We Can Earn Profit By Investing In Invest Box Its A time Consuming Process But We can get Profit From It.It Will Take Too Long To Double Your Earning So It Takes Too Much Time. 

@Hamza puria 

I actually have not tried the invest inbox add because in there you cannot make handsome amount without putting your money at the risk of losing it

Going true all the comments, it's sounds new to me but I know s long as its involve  yobit am of no doubts they will provide their users with the best they can offer.   So majority of  u invest do! Give up keep pushing..  And those that are just like me stick to what you understand better is not about you deeping ur hands into different things or platform 

I don't investbox yet ,because I'm justing using cryptotalk and getting earning.  But it is beneficial and profitable if you want to invest in investbox.  You can read other senior post which is doing and using investbox.  So with this you can earn 1%ruturn without any action.

No I didn't get yet but as I searched about yobit my experience say you can get profit from yobit and yobit is a trust able platform and it cannot be scammed. 

On 06/01/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

Many people have been talking about this invest box and I've been meaning to invest too. I'm trying to save up some cash and put it in the box.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

Are you making profits from yobit investbox or you are finding it very difficult to understand how it works?

To be honest I don't really understand the Yobit investment box, maybe because I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how it works. Right now trading is my focus as the market is bullish, the cryptotalk campaign is still ongoing so I have to divide between trading and posting. It seems I can read my friend's reply here on how the investment box works next time. Thank you friend.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, kingsbtc said:

I think people do make profit from it, though it might not be much, but something is something. I would like to try it too anytime soon.

Yes you can earn profit by using yobit invest box there you need to invest some coins and then you will get profit according to your investment and it's very useful and there is not fear of lose you will get your investment back

Yobit investbox is excellent opportunity for making profit. It pay us interest for invest currency.  Many people invest here and make profit. I also made profit here. But now my earning is too low. That's why i am not interested on it. 

Yes, I have achieved a lot from him. The investment fund of the platform is a very good fund and has a lot of highly profitable plans, and for those who want to profit on almost everyone, the matter is so that others can benefit from them.

23 hours ago, Bitoo said:

you need to invest then when you done investing you need to play the dice game ten times to active your investment. I just started my investment a moment few minutes ago.

Playing dice for 10 times is not a mandatory steps for all the investment plans which are listed in Yobit's investbox. There are still the decent plans without any special requirements. You can pick the best fit plans and Yobit offers the decent returns from their special fund. Money that you placed in investbox is safe and secure. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

You can pick the best fit plans and Yobit offers the decent returns from their special fund. Money that you placed in investbox is safe and secure

Yah there  has some good investment   offer in yobit with some action requirement and from them btc investment offer is good but the action is so hard as we need to play dice game with a certain amount btc bet..  also this is true that investment secure on yobit as not yet face any problem...

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Yah there  has some good investment   offer in yobit with some action requirement and from them btc investment offer is good but the action is so hard as we need to play dice game with a certain amount btc bet..  also this is true that investment secure on yobit as not yet face any problem...

You can just complete the Dice gameplay count just by using a small amount. If users can afford to meet the lower BTC  investment threshold, they can still go for it. USD investment option is still appeared in the list but reserved funds is already in use and just the limited investors are enjoying in the decent returns from Yobit investbox.  

• +2 1

The invest box is easy, this is one of the most prominent boxes of Yobit, for future investments it can be represented in a simple way saying that from this you can choose the cryptocurrency you want to invest and this will give you a daily percentage of this active, it is highly recommended if we plan to invest in a cryptocurrency that is not well known and this increases its value considerably and we maximize our investment with it.

On 3/6/2021 at 5:49 PM, Whited35 said:

. USD investment option is still appeared in the list but reserved funds is already in use and just the limited investors are enjoying in the decent returns from Yobit investbox.  

The usd investment offer come suddenly and it become disappear to slightly.. That is why  most of the member can not use this cool investment feature. No,brother and the btc investment set up a minimum bet for playing dice game around 0.01 or 0.1 btc for every bet on dice game to get the investbox profit actually.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

The usd investment offer come suddenly and it become disappear to slightly.. That is why  most of the member can not use this cool investment feature.

Investment option is still available but reserved fund is no longer available to let you to put USD to expect percentage. 

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

No,brother and the btc investment set up a minimum bet for playing dice game around 0.01 or 0.1 btc for every bet on dice game to get the investbox profit actually.

Oh actually I meant to say for other plans like ETH where minimum bet for Dice is not mentioned. You can just meet the dice gameplay count to be eligible to receive daily percentage. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh actually I meant to say for other plans like ETH where minimum bet for Dice is not mentioned. You can just meet the dice gameplay count to be eligible to receive daily percentage. 

yah this is true that other investment action is not like the bitcoin investment action but the point is no exchange site give us investment profit as like yobit give us and this is why sometime the action is not a big matter .. anyway,we and mostly newbie should have the ability to understand the strategy of investbox planning.

• +2 1

I am putting my TALK token into InvestBox to receive 1%/day profit. TALK price has been fluctuating around 0.2 RUB for the past few weeks so it has not affected my profit much. I can say I have 500 RUB in TALK in InvestBox and get 5 RUB per day ^^

I make profit but i lost it on the same day..no doubt yobit is great and trusted exchange.i make profit with invest box but i lost it with dice game.in the start i won lots of coins in dice game but i was greedy.thats why i lost all my profits..dice game is propably fair but i will suggest stay away and be happy. 

This feature is underdog many people are interested in to get interest is a job to exchange jobit in some trading everyday and it is difficult to do every day. That's what I think.. 

Yes I'm making profit with yobit investbox. But it doesn’t seem difficult to me. I can easily invest on yobit investbox easily. I get also 1% profit daily. Just go to investbox then put your earnings by clicking invest. The minimum amount is 10 talk