Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

Transferring change into crypto is of course a awfully sheltered object for the reason that at that time we be capable of steadily handing over currency from one situate to another, accordingly we have to keep an eye on changed sites or moreover we essential be scammed.  So crypto is the important to put up collateral riches transfer.

Transferring change into crypto is of course a awfully sheltered object for the reason that at that time we be capable of steadily handing over currency from one situate to another, accordingly we have to keep an eye on changed sites or moreover we essential be scammed.  So crypto is the important to put up collateral riches transfer.

p2p transaction in crypto is very convenient but like fiat currencies,transaction cant be as safe as we think. there are possibilities of losing money especially when only 1 letter or number mistake in the address can lose your money and never recover so be careful with the address and also with who and where you will transfer your crypto.

p2p transaction in crypto is very convenient but like fiat currencies,transaction cant be as safe as we think. there are possibilities of losing money especially when only 1 letter or number mistake in the address can lose your money and never recover so be careful with the address and also with who and where you will transfer your crypto.

However I have not transferred money via crypto but few of my friend have done it and believe me they were successful performing that with that I can suggest you that this is the safest platform and you are not loosing your money. 

well I don't think the transaction via Crypto is risky. If you do using good and genuine platform there will be no problems at all while doing transaction but if you go for some new and unreputed one's then you may see problem there

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

So far I only found out about cryptos that were stolen via physing.Password wallet stolen links. if our crypto assets are in the wallet then hacked I have never heard the news. Or when sending, our crypto is lost, it seems like it has never happened

On 1/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

If you make a transfer you will always have the risk of a man in the middle attack. But as crypto is still not widely spread the risk is limited. In any case it would be better to use a native app for transferring as the are not subject to man in the middle attacks. A confirmation mail would also do.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes, it is safe. You may be convinced that u have cryptocurrency. BitCoin is encrypted and supported by a special system called blockchain. Blockchain uses volunteers - many of them - to work together to encrypt transactions on the BitCoin system. There is no reason to panic.

Even if the people involved are unknown. This means that no one can deceive, deceive, or deceive the system in another way. It is also non-refundable, so once you get your Bit Bit or sell it, no one can go in and ask for a refund. With BitCoin, thousands of people are like watching your wallet to make sure no one else tries to steal anything.

52 minutes ago, Samu said:

In Crypto I really think it's safe to transfer money through the well site.  But you cannot be safe and if you transfer money to the wrong sites. And a large number of people payment from it .

right you are mainly before doing any payment we need to know much about the paying platform and the process will be secured if the platform is trusted.

• +1 1

Yes off course... Crypto is very scure..  So many people's are using this site for earning money with 100% Scurity. 

I suggest everyone to use Crypto....

Yes, it is safe through cryptotalk, no worries, since many people join this daily system and many of them get salaries from this platform, therefore the one hundred percent safe and reliable trading platform, thank you.

It is very safe to transfer money to cryptocurrency, because in this way we can safely transfer money from one place to another, so we will have to follow different sites or scams otherwise. Therefore, cryptocurrency is important for securing money transfers.

In my own opinion or base to what I know using crypto is safe than using other method like your credit card or any bank transaction and also it has small fee.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Very secure encryption in relation to transactions, which is strong in relation to the code that he uses and cannot be stolen by anyone, which is safe for your transactions between the cryptocurrencies

Well it depends, but I think it is much safer to do transaction using crypto, because it is more fast and completely anonymous. 

On 2/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, wali sajjad said:

Transferring money in crypto is must a very secure. because then we can securely transfer money from one place to another in crypto. it uses the blockchain, it is like a master list of all the transactions that occur with a specific type of coin and all users who possess the coin have a copy of this list,

That is the truth and the sending money in crypto currency is as secure as we can every imagine because of the technology that is backing it which is block chain so people can now feel safe when they are using cryptocurrency for payment methods.

You have asked a lot of good question about cryptocurrency. The hacker is trying very hard to hack the cryptocurrency, but the cryptocurrency. Valve has made great arrangements to stop it.

I think payment from crypto is much safer.  However in that case your country needs crypto legalization.  Otherwise you cannot pay.  Cryptotech makes good money by spending a little time so I think so.

Keeping our money in encryption safe is secure as long as we are away from fraud sites and the wallets we use support multiple security levels and different ways to protect our currencies.

Yes its very secure, but its really important for us to really identify the right ideas that we have to use everything in comparison with crypto and fiat, the two is really be sure that we have to work to the same the right ideas for the good issues that were addressed by crypto , this is a good issue well established and works well

Nothing can guaranteed you 100% security untill you maintain proper security in your Password. I hope that bitcoin have give us proper security in transition money. To keep your money safe you must be aware about your security                    

Yes i think transferring money by crypto is safe  but it will be unsafe if you didn’t become careful because scammers tries many ways to track transaction so safety is your responsibility.     

It's secure as long as you're careful in every transactions and avoid clicking malicious links that ask for private keys. Our safety always depends on us on how we do it perfect. Using Cryptocurrency as a payment is more faster than sending money on remittance center.