New to crypto - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

I think this forum has given us that which is far better than airdrops, what we need to do is to invest our time and energy to make better earnings with less stress.

• +1 1

Yes friend, air launches are a good way to start in the world of cryptocurrencies, since they allow us to earn some coins for free, but I would also recommend making faucets and participating in the Cryptotalk forum if we want to generate income quickly and safely.

If you are newbie here and have no knowledge let me tell you one thing that crypto is the best place for you where you can earn so easily and also safe from scam like in other site

On 12/24/2020 at 8:59 PM, Bin Ishaq said:

Why they need KYC to elude soul and person fraud by users by and large associates to airdrops to earn added and state lots of referrals. 

KYC verification procedure should be made optional for users since it is for our own safety and since many scammers use it then it is not supposed to be made mandatory but optional for users in any site.

Airdrops are a great way to get some coins and at the same time learn about different projects. If you are new to crypto, ideally you should do a good search and do the most reliable ones, which are usually the ones that do the exchanges. Also, it is essential that you do not give your personal data to any website, because if it is not legitimate it can be stolen.
Similarly, Cryptotalk is an excellent forum to acquire knowledge about everything related to crypto world and get some rewards.

Hello! I also sometimes participate in airdrops in the Telegram. I will always send a referral link to my friends, family, acquaintances. But some do not know how to participate in the airdrop and some do not believe at all that they will pay.

Airdrop ,most new members in crypto world find it difficult to know or understand what the term airdrop is or bounties, airdrop is a way of.promoting a new token yet to be launched , it pays members free coins, the last and legit airdrop I know was the dlrs airdrop

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get more knowledge about trading and investment and then you can earn money from this way . In this way you can get more profit but with knowledge and experience . Otherwise you can lose your all money in trading and investment . And in the youbit there are airdrops and sites who give coin after completing their task . I never use this site because in my opinion it is waste of time . And many sites are fake and scam .

• +1 1

Thanks to that topic my freind and if we can know that we will also be happy to know because we keep learning each and any time everyday we live we learn thanks for that it is a good topic

You are really welcome to the great platform of crypto talk currency Firstly make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and try to follow the foot steps of the senior members of the forum in order to acquire knowledge and experience on how to make posts and comments that are important, useful and educative to be able to have good reputation on order to earn money and also try to learn how to make investment and trading 

• +1 1

I will strictly advised us to work in the likes of this forum but going for airdrop campaigns is not too advisable because most of them are scammers instead of earning you will end up wasting your precious time without earning something reasonable.

Many member mistaken what airdrop actually is, that why older members insist we should not waste our time in only the about forum and the beginners section, there are other sections we will visit like bounties and airdrop, we will know what they really are if we often visit those type of sections

You made the right decision. You can learn a lot about crypto from this site because crypto is discussed here so you can gain knowledge about favorite from this site

All people love free money, so we love airdrops, but there are a lot of scammers about airdrops, so I do not advise you to do it, I advise you to work here and learn. You will get more money from an airdrop

• +3 1

All things considered, Yes! This site permits you to bring in awesome cash, and simultaneously, you simply should be dynamic and be thoughtful to everybody! Yet in addition remember about airdrops, YOBIT frequently holds intriguing dispersions, so I figure you can depend on something exceptionally cool!

If you are a new member of the Cryptocurrency Forum.  You always follow the rules of this forum.  You must learn knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum.  And if you keep working at a compassionate rate, inshaAllah you will be able to earn money.

This is the best way for you to make profit from the airdrop of Yobit platform. People have a lot of faith in it and more people work on it. But for this you will have to spend a lot of time on that platform so that you can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. If you don't do it then you might get loss. I think that if we work with cryptotalk heartily, then we do not need to go anywhere else.

Most welcome for new members This is a very good platform on which you can do a lot of tables. I will suggested to you that once you do in the Beginner section, it is very informational. You will get a lot of information and learn a lot from there. This is a real platform on which you can do more by the worker, your knowledge will also increase and you will get many benefits. 

• +2 1

Bro I don't understand what you said about the topic that you asks to us but I only know that there is no risk of losinng money because we cannot invest money in this organization. 

Welcome to crypto world.This is very vast and good world.You will get many things  new here.There are some rules .You should  do your comments properly .There should  be something  new in your comments .If you find any problem you can concern to your seniors .They will guide you completely .If you want to invest in crypto you should  learn about it first .Then make investment in crypto.

• +1 1

If you are a new person in this forum  so 

You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

With my suggestion you can learn and earn from this platform at the same time cryptotalk also provide us this fantastic opportunity so why we miss this airdrop is also a good option 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒑𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 . 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 . 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔.

Welcome to the CryptoTalk forum for me, as I do not prefer airdrops because they have very little profit and many of them are scams so you must be very careful when dealing with airdrops

I advise you to write in this forum as it makes you get good financial gains

You just have to write new and useful topics

Airdrops have gotten very bad these days, when I started in the world of crypto it was very excellent and we were gaining a lot after a period of time, but now I have noticed that SCAM coins are distributed a lot, and this makes it annoying and a waste of time.

• +1 1